Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Advice on Role-Playing: An open contribution project Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 pm
I made a character with too many failsafes to use in the MW and that's where everyone likes to hang out... so I'll try to get 40,000 more gold and rename Reisen's account for what is apparently the 10th time and make a new character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm
Is it taking things too seriously to avoid the MW like the plague when the hush word is one I'm likely to say, and instead hope someone posts in another hangout thread, even if it means doing exactly that for 4-5 weeks?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:34 pm
In my opinion, a little bit. The hush word game is meant to be fun. cat_confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 pm
Kits Rose
In my opinion, a little bit. The hush word game is meant to be fun. cat_confused
I'm more one to play it safe and avoid risks, that's been the main reason why I've been absent from the place so long even more than my hours.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm
Honestly: Reisen, Bao, ect, ect, whatever moniker you wish to be addressed by that I don't care to remember because it's going to change anyway; If you want to RP and be in the MW then stop being a prissy b***h and get in there. You can either deal with the consequences when you do screw up, not if. when, or play it safe and stay out. It's that simple. I don't think anyone is really hanging on the edge of their seats waiting for your return because you really haven't been around enough to build up any kind of relationship with the other characters.

cat_lol

*rapes your current avi* emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm
Kaorianha
Honestly: Reisen, Bao, ect, ect, whatever moniker you wish to be addressed by that I don't care to remember because it's going to change anyway; If you want to RP and be in the MW then stop being a prissy b***h and get in there. You can either deal with the consequences when you do screw up, not if. when, or play it safe and stay out. It's that simple. I don't think anyone is really hanging on the edge of their seats waiting for your return because you really haven't been around enough to build up any kind of relationship with the other characters.

cat_lol
Rude wording much?

Anyway I've been trying to build relationships but real life kept getting in the way of that. Most everyone is in bed for work or because it's late in their time zone when I get on.

I am curious why all the other hangout threads became so inactive.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 pm
The game's designed to catch people. If you keep waiting for a word that you won't say, you'll be waiting a long, long time. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Kits Rose
The game's designed to catch people. If you keep waiting for a word that you won't say, you'll be waiting a long, long time. cat_neutral
I guess I should get sticky notes and put the word on a note, and post the note on my computer screen where I can't miss it. rofl  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Bao Sanniang DW7
Kits Rose
I guess I should get sticky notes and put the word on a note, and post the note on my computer screen where I can't miss it. rofl

If that helps, then do it! cat_lol Also, if you do get a punishment you don't like, you can always bribe your way out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm
Bao Sanniang DW7
Kaorianha

cat_lol
Rude wording much?

Anyway I've been trying to build relationships but real life kept getting in the way of that. Most everyone is in bed for work or because it's late in their time zone when I get on.

I'm a little rude because all you've been doing for the longest time is making excuses on why you won't RP like the rest of us. Dude seriously. There's someone in the bar right now. There are a couple of us online right now that would probably be happy to join you in the bar as well. What's the problem?

I have family, a job, social obligations, dates, girl friends, boy friends, my art work to tend to. I can manage to do all that and still have some time to RP. cat_confused

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:57 pm
Kits Rose
Bao Sanniang DW7
Kits Rose

If that helps, then do it! cat_lol Also, if you do get a punishment you don't like, you can always bribe your way out of it.
Lol.

Anyway... I don't care what username you refer to me by (other than Showa, Kanjite, or Deka stare ) but my character is still Shiko Muerte... I just don't feel like spending over 100,000 on ANOTHER username change.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:02 pm
Kaorianha
Bao Sanniang DW7
Kaorianha

cat_lol
Rude wording much?

I'm a little rude because all you've been doing for the longest time is making excuses on why you won't RP like the rest of us. Dude seriously. There's someone in the bar right now. There are a couple of us online right now that would probably be happy to join you in the bar as well. What's the problem?

I have family, a job, social obligations, dates, girl friends, boy friends, my art work to tend to. I can manage to do all that and still have some time to RP. cat_confused
You make me sound like I'm making a huge deal when I'm just making statements. :/

Tis not my intention to be annoying.

Anyway, I got a job, morning activities, friends on the Playstation Network, and the PS3 seems to take up more time than the guild does lately for some reason. Plus I get kind of tired in the afternoon.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:58 pm
I have an idea for a storyline but am not sure how to carry it out.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff