Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Its snowing! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow
  Luffs it!
  Hates it!
View Results

jambamoose

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 am
you know, it snowed at my house for like 25 seconds. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:09 am
Its snowed here too. Its so pretty... until the stupid vehicles outside make it icky and muddy. Its really disgusting then. x_x Ooooooh well. ^^  

KnightoftheFallen

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:39 am
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

All our snow was gone crying Lasted like 3 days, then was slush. Now... Its just cold gonk
I hate the cold... stare

"Today, however isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 pm
All we have left of our snow is a few little ice piles on the curbs that don't get much sun...

yay no snow!  

NovelistaBug

kiko54

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:11 pm
there was a TON of snow before christmas, then it snowed some more, then we got tired of it, then it rained, but then snowed, and the weather report for my area says theres gonna be ALOT of rain the next few days... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:36 am
This is a fun video of Baily playing in the snow lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sUL0KCIc48  

Indigo Racer

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 am
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

Snow... Snow... What is snow, again? I don't think that I have seen any snow in my part of NC for a good long while. I think that I should move to the mountains during the winter and the beach during the summer just so that I can have two of my favorite things. Snow is always falling in the mountains during the winter and the beach is just awesome during the summer.

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 pm
the temp was like 56ish for a week then it snowed again and its cold.... crying  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

arya25 25 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm
A Song Is Born
I like nonsense...

You crazy people >.>
How can you not be effected by the cold?!

...it wakes up the brain cells.

Actually the reason people who live up Norh aren't too fazed by cold is because our blood is literally thicker than people who live down South. People who live down South have thinner blood so they can deal with higher temperatures.

That's why people who are used to warmer climates (pointedly looks at Song) think they need Eskimo gear when it gets a bit nippy (no offense, of course), where I don't mind wearing a t-shirt when it's in the 30's.

Hey, ya learn something new everyday! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:28 pm
Truly?
It makes sense. Some people around here still wear flip-flops even with snow on the ground.
sometimes i don't have socks on when i go outside.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

arya25 25 25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm
Heh heh, I like going barefoot too lad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:25 pm
North Carolina is a southern state and most of the people who live here say that I am stupid for going outside in the freezing cold temperatures without anything but a t-shirt and shorts on. I have lived in North Carolina all of my life, so why is it that I can deal with cold better than I can deal with hot? I drink fraps in the middle of the winter without even flinching or even really noticing it. People that I know from the north think that I am weird for being like I am. I can't explain it and neither can anybody else that I know. My doctors can't even explain it.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:31 pm
"I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it."

arya25 25 25

Actually the reason people who live up Norh aren't too fazed by cold is because our blood is literally thicker than people who live down South. People who live down South have thinner blood so they can deal with higher temperatures.

That's why people who are used to warmer climates (pointedly looks at Song) think they need Eskimo gear when it gets a bit nippy (no offense, of course), where I don't mind wearing a t-shirt when it's in the 30's.

Hey, ya learn something new everyday! biggrin

I dont really know if I live in the south... I mean, I live in oregon. It gets below freezing for months out of the year. Below 50 for 3/4's of it.
Its been below freezing here for over a month recently.
I wanna move south now though >.>

"Today, however isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 pm
I envy kids...when it snows it's pretty and it's fun.
When you're older snow means it's pretty but you still have to find ways to go out, work, buy groceries so you don't starve when you're snowed in, and so on.

I was basically grounded for the holidays because my dad didn't want to have to come get me if I got stranded in the snow somewhere crying unless I was going to work.  

Chosan

Witty Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-maveryk-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 am
It has not snowed here since I can remember, and I haven't seen snow before whee  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games