Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
WHAT DO YOU STAND BY ( discussing politics ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm
I'm a conservative. Most likely the only one in this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:38 pm
xD yea, probably, but thats ok. I see where your coming from. I my self am a liberal democrat (or independant).
kh.ikari

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm
Most likely. It just makes me special though, not being the same as everyone else. xD Most people probably wonder though why is a conservative republican in an LGBT guild to start with.

The Neko CatGirl
xD yea, probably, but thats ok. I see where your coming from. I my self am a liberal democrat (or independant).

kh.ikari

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm
I actually think that pretty awsome. It really states that your political beliefs are separate from others. Am I right?
kh.ikari
Most likely. It just makes me special though, not being the same as everyone else. xD Most people probably wonder though why is a conservative republican in an LGBT guild to start with.

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:53 pm
Oh. I'll take that as a compliment then. You are right. I do have political beliefs that are separate from others. Even as a conservative republican I believe in rights and equality for the LGBT community. I know the majority of people who are conservative republicans are anti-LGBT, but I don't conform to the majority, and I'm working to change the way conservatives and republicans look and think about the LGBT community.

The Neko CatGirl
I actually think that pretty awsome. It really states that your political beliefs are separate from others. Am I right?

kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:23 pm
well, good luck with that.
kh.ikari
Oh. I'll take that as a compliment then. You are right. I do have political beliefs that are separate from others. Even as a conservative republican I believe in rights and equality for the LGBT community. I know the majority of people who are conservative republicans are anti-LGBT, but I don't conform to the majority, and I'm working to change the way conservatives and republicans look and think about the LGBT community.

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm
Thanks.

The Neko CatGirl
kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:36 pm
the world depends on it.
kh.ikari
Thanks.

The Neko CatGirl
kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:40 pm
That's true. In a way it does.

The Neko CatGirl
the world depends on it.
kh.ikari

Thanks.

The Neko CatGirl
kh.ikari

The Neko CatGirl

kh.ikari

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm
Having never stated my stances on things, I suppose I'll start now.

I'm very liberal in my views of our basic freedoms. In my eyes, freedom of speech and freedom to access uncensored information are core rights for every person. I also take a literal view on our constitutional rights, especially separation of church and state and views regarding the police - they are protectors of the common good, not agents of justice.

Regarding fiscal policy and governmental influence, I believe in small government and efficient use of our tax dollars. To me, funding our military operations outside of war should not be a large priority, and money in health and other public services should be used deliberately, not on a whim due to new technology or the like. Same goes with education and similar things. I believe we should also expand our public transit options across the nation to help reduce congestion and fuel usage; gas and fuel prices are a large concern to many people but a lot of them are either unable or unwilling to change their habits to reduce their expenses. The least that can be done is to remove the 'unable' part of that.  

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 pm
I'm a progressive independant leaning towards moderate republican.  
Politics and Debates

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff