Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Gah! *bangs head on table* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight the movie--What do you think about it?
  Yay
  Nay
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 pm
I loved the books, but I am not obsessed about them. Sure maybe I ordered Breaking Dawn a month and a half before it came out.

Sparkling part in the book- I imagined it to look as if he were more shattered glass and the rays of light were hitting the shards just right
-not-
Him being covered in silver glitter stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm
No one knows what it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies...

Yeah, that's how I saw the whole glitter thing too... Of course, I'm not too sure how well that would have worked for the movie. I don't think the Cullens would have cared to have been sprinkled with glass shards :/ Glitter was at least not sharp and able to cut them.

@ Mandi I went to the Breaking Dawn Release party because it had been set that I was going before I started not liking it. and this little inner conversation is now over, before I get yelled at again by someone.

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be...

NovelistaBug

massacre mandi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:41 pm
honestly i didnt like the movie i just cant say nay i haven to say yay cuz im a happy person it was a little to like make belive and scence i dont read i took my sisters word for the books were awesome.............  

monkeylovr10

Jesm

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm
See I went it expecting it to not measure up and it didn't so I wasn't as disappointing as everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm
Geez... Sounds like the movie wasn't very good. Maybe the book is better?  

articunotamer

lonewolfjc11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 am
[Shiro Petto]
Book: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
Movie: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIING!

I don't know why girls think that the guy is hot. scream

My friend who is a Twilight addict told me that the reason why she LOVES Edward Cullen (and also Robert Patterson) is because of the role he plays. His love for Bella is what most girls would die for.
Although the fact that a vast majority of my friends think he's hot is driving me to insanity...
When we were having a sleep over it was driving me nuts!!! gonk gonk gonk All they talked about was Edward Cullen until three in the morning!!!! scream I got no sleep after that... crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 am
articunotamer
Geez... Sounds like the movie wasn't very good. Maybe the book is better?

The movie was dissapointing.... *sigh* The book is better... Although I didn't enjoy Twilight that much, I did enjoy Eclipse... rofl Its more interesting when there's a love triangle going on... rofl rofl rofl  

lonewolfjc11

Von_Mela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm
hahahaha me and my mom AGREE!! I like Vampires and stuff, but Twilight DOUBLE KILLED IT, seriously...anywaaaaay I hate when kids in my class talk about it like "Oh yeah!! The lion and the lamb and oh edward is soooo hawt!!" It's annoying -_- Who in their right mind would think a sparkley abusive vampire that talks like he can't speak English(movie) is hot? and dont get me started on Bella!!!!

Yeah well im done....NOT evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm
The lion and the lamb? More like Mary-Sue and sparkly vamp (to quote this http://angelishi.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-111024882on deviantart)

twilight movie=epic fail, but the book wasn't bad.  

crzybblz

Nemsy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 am
Sushi-Ninjas
Nems`
sweatdrop I only saw like 10 minutes of it. I was laughing and making fun it though. Like, oh my gawd you toadally can't tell that are vampires. xD

It was funny. But, I still want to read the book.

Well the reason they dont LOOK like those HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES, is because,well the CULLEN VAMPIRES ARE NOT, I REAPEAT NOT, HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream gonk

Whoa someone quoted me!

x3! I am loved.

Edit: I don't know what ya'll is talking about at this time..of..time.

>>!

Who's Bella? What Lamb? Iron Man?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 pm
omg 4laugh mrgreen i have not seen the movie yet but i heart loved heart the books  

_Em0_Love_4_you_

Nin Nessii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 pm
The only part of the movie I really dislike is the when she just finds out that he is a vampire and they are running around the forest like idiots. I'm mean they messed up the whole meadow part (my favorite part) it was so stupid. stare Overall I was pretty disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Nin Nessii
The only part of the movie I really dislike is the when she just finds out that he is a vampire and they are running around the forest like idiots. I'm mean they messed up the whole meadow part (my favorite part) it was so stupid. stare Overall I was pretty disappointed.

I agree. That was so awkward. It was like they couldn't handle them just sitting somewhere, they had to be running, like, every other line... +sighs+ If they had kept it as actually in the meadow, it would have been much better, in my opinion.  

NovelistaBug

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:37 pm
..................... stare  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games