Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 am
Christizzle
I am your Mord Sith
Friendshipstar
in my opinion teenagers who get pregnant durin their skool time deserves it. cause your suppose to be buildin up ur education for your future and you just run off and have sex that just pisses me off. they get pregnant, SO WAT? it was your fault and you chose to have sex and ur boyfriend's not gonna care about you who told you to choose this road right?

No, she doesn't deserve it. Guess what? Accidents happen, don't be so quick to judge her. She may have used protection and sometimes it fails. That's why its called an accident. People are not just going to stop having sex, its a natural thing that humans do. Even if she was dumb about it and didn't use protection, she probably wasn't informed on how to prevent it. You'd be surprised how many girls aren't educated. Today, I learned in psychology that some girl thought that she could prevent getting pregnant just by drinking mountain dew.

Wow, that's stupid.
Everyone knows Dr. Pepper works way better.

Really? Darn! I've been using 7 UP! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:24 am
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Friendshipstar
in my opinion teenagers who get pregnant durin their skool time deserves it. cause your suppose to be buildin up ur education for your future and you just run off and have sex that just pisses me off. they get pregnant, SO WAT? it was your fault and you chose to have sex and ur boyfriend's not gonna care about you who told you to choose this road right?

No, she doesn't deserve it. Guess what? Accidents happen, don't be so quick to judge her. She may have used protection and sometimes it fails. That's why its called an accident. People are not just going to stop having sex, its a natural thing that humans do. Even if she was dumb about it and didn't use protection, she probably wasn't informed on how to prevent it. You'd be surprised how many girls aren't educated. Today, I learned in psychology that some girl thought that she could prevent getting pregnant just by drinking mountain dew.

WTF? Mountain Dew? O_O

I know right?

Oh, I think I know why she thought Mountain Dew would keep her from getting pregnant. Wasn't there a myth that said Mountain Dew kills sperm and eggs?  

Rei Uchikino

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 am
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Friendshipstar

WTF? Mountain Dew? O_O

I know right?

Oh, I think I know why she thought Mountain Dew would keep her from getting pregnant. Wasn't there a myth that said Mountain Dew kills sperm and eggs?

There's a myth that it reduces sperm count for men.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 am
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Rei Uchikino
I am your Mord Sith
Friendshipstar

WTF? Mountain Dew? O_O

I know right?

There's a myth that it reduces sperm count for men.

Oh, that's right. Someone told me that it did the same with women and their eggs once.  

Rei Uchikino

cheetahtmss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is going to sound weird, but...
I wish I could have been married by fourteen or fifteen, and pregnant soon after. I don't know why, I just feel that my views and maturity and psychological age is about ten years faster than my real age, and I love the thought of being married young to an older man. I can't explain it, it just seems so old-fashioned and beautiful.

Now, please don't confuse this with encouraging teen pregnancy, I definitely don't do that. However, I don't look down upon those who get pregnant, as long as they take responsibility. I've seen some teen mothers become wonderful parents...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 am
I am your Mord Sith
Its made of fail because they basically screw their life over before it even starts. Use protection its plain and simple.

I have to disagree. While it may make life harder, I don't think a teen pregnancy ends someone's life, plus protection can fail.

I have a friend who had her baby at 16. She's in college now, has a job and is generally doing exactly what she wanted to do anyway.

I however, wouldn't encourage teens to get pregnant.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 am
Diet Poison
I am your Mord Sith
Its made of fail because they basically screw their life over before it even starts. Use protection its plain and simple.

I have to disagree. While it may make life harder, I don't think a teen pregnancy ends someone's life, plus protection can fail.

I have a friend who had her baby at 16. She's in college now, has a job and is generally doing exactly what she wanted to do anyway.

I however, wouldn't encourage teens to get pregnant.

If its an accident, that's one thing, but I can't stand it when you have some young girl that WANTS to get pregnant at a young age. Shes missing out on her childhood and several other things. I'm aware that protection can fail but that's usually that persons fault for not using it correctly or being properly educated. You need to know how to properly put a condom on, If its done right it shouldn't break. You need to know that certain foods and medicine can stop the BC pill from working and you need to take it EVERY DAY at THE SAME TIME every day. Of course there is more to it then that, but if you do this, you shouldn't have a problem.
Your friend may have been able to pull it off and there is always exceptions, but keep in mind the mass majority doesn't. I work with welfare swine on a day to day basis and most of them are mothers that got knocked up at a very young age and shes doing nothing with her life. She just keeps on getting pregnant for the sake of a larger welfare check. Quite pathetic, I'd say that it is made of fail.

Moral of story, stay in school and use some damned protection.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm
[~+~]

Personally, i think when you're a teenager, you can hardly take responsibility for yourself, let alone another child.
This is the case with most anyway.
A teenager is just too young to have a child - you have your whole life ahead of you! I mean, you're still in school, and what if you want to go to college etc? It's hard to do both.
And really, i know accidents happen, but it's more those that don't use the maximum protection they can, who don't want to get pregnant.

Take my friend for example, got pregnant when she was 15, had the baby when she was 16, if i remember rightly. She'd had so many pregnancy scares (literally at least twice a month), and she still didn't go on the pill, which is what surprised me most. It didn't surprise when she did get pregnant...However, she's an amazing mum.
I think she regrets having her in that she's had to give up her life, for the moment, in regard to her education (she tried the next year which was optional, and dropped out because she was finding it too hard to cope, but she's coming back part time next year), but i think she just wishes she had her a few years later.
But i don't think all teenage pregnancy's are doom and gloom, my friend has definitely opened my eyes to that.
Personally though, for sex ed. i think they should focus more on the pains of being pregnant/child birth. That would scare people into using protection more, instead of simply just telling people to use it.
;>_>

So really, my point is: Getting pregnant while you're a teenager is a stupid thing to do, but accidents happen. But not encouraging teen pregnancy, no way.

User Image

Empty Spiral

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm
What? How can there be more than one view?

I have never heard of a teen pregnancy that was not unwanted. We should take steps to teach girls about protection and prevent teen pregnancies.

Edit: after reading some posts I'd just like to say that I don't think pregnant teens necessarily "failed". Plenty of them take responsibility and things go wrong anyway. Or they are uneducated which is not their fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm
honestly it's there choice. Instead of using protection to decrease the risk, how about if they dont want to get pregnant then just don't do it... it's that simple. It's a 100% guaranteed that u u wont get pregnant if u just dont do it. Honestly if they choose to have sex (with or without protection) and get pregnant then thats their choice, and (i'm not saying all teen pregnancys ruin their life) if it ruins there life then thats what they get and honestly i'm not going to feel sorry for them cuz it was their choice. They should of been focused on school and not (literally) screwing around. thats just my opinion -shrugs-  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 pm
Well, I've been really getting into teenage pregnancy lately, so I have a firm, unwavering opinion of it.
I don't think they should be shunned for having sex, because it's human nature to want to have sex. As long as they aren't whoring themselves out. They should use protection, yes, but what's done is done. If a teenager chooses to keep the child or give it up for adoption, I truly respect them. At least they take responsiblity instead of taking the easy way out [please note, I AM pro-choice].
But I don't agree with teens going out and getting pregnant on purpose thinking "OMG IT WILL BE FUN TO HAVE A BABY."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Sarah aka Vampire Girl
honestly it's there choice. Instead of using protection to decrease the risk, how about if they dont want to get pregnant then just don't do it... it's that simple. It's a 100% guaranteed that u u wont get pregnant if u just dont do it. Honestly if they choose to have sex (with or without protection) and get pregnant then thats their choice, and (i'm not saying all teen pregnancys ruin their life) if it ruins there life then thats what they get and honestly i'm not going to feel sorry for them cuz it was their choice. They should of been focused on school and not (literally) screwing around. thats just my opinion -shrugs-

Sex is going to happen no matter what. What decreases the risk of an unwanted pregnancy is education.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm
Hmmmm.... My views on teenage pregnancy.....

Well I don't think girls any younger then 18 should be getting pregnant. But s**t happens, as always.

I have to agree with Mord. A lot of it is lack of proper education on it. Some of it is stupidity and then a tiny bit of it is faulty products/accidents. Part of it's the parents faults too, if they know their kid is being sexually active. Like if they do know, then they should be getting their kids BC and condoms instead of screaming at them to not do it, and then sneering and saying "I told you so" when their kids come to them saying they got (someone) knocked up.

Cuz I'm pretty damn sure no teen listens to their parents telling them to not have sex again after they've already done it once. And schools aren't helpful when most of them are too damn busy cheering for abstinence.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 am
I have no respect for people who get pregnant as a teenager, wanted or unwanted. Use various forms of protection (birth control, condoms, and spermicide anyone?) and LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE THEM. If you use protection properly, teen pregnancies wouldn't be happening! Don't even think that you can take care of a kid at 15, because you can't. You'll end up leeching off the ********' system and/or your parents.

People need to be more responsible. it's not cool to get pregnant at 16.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm
Sensation Ari
I have no respect for people who get pregnant as a teenager, wanted or unwanted. Use various forms of protection (birth control, condoms, and spermicide anyone?) and LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE THEM. If you use protection properly, teen pregnancies wouldn't be happening! Don't even think that you can take care of a kid at 15, because you can't. You'll end up leeching off the ********' system and/or your parents.

People need to be more responsible. it's not cool to get pregnant at 16.
User Image

No form of protection is 100% effective.

Ω

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces