Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm
When Abel looked from a far, he saw a figure and kept looking at it while he heard a flock of ruffling sounds.
"Gilbert!" called Abel and Gilbert came in and bowed.
"Yes, my lord?" said Gilbert.
"Someone is coming, so prepare some tea." said Abel to Gilbert still staring at the figure and smirked as he placed his gentled fisted hand under his chin.
"Yes, my lord." replied Gilbert and exiting the room then heading towards the kitchen to make some tea and some snacks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm
Maddie looked to the sky to see a weird object swirling in the air. "hmmm?" Maddie walked back to underneath the tree and entertained herself by retracting her claws and growing them.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:55 pm
As she dangled from Swirl, Ladeaux was secretly glad that there was only one person out at that time of night. The girl had given her a really strange look...

As she landed, Swirl furled itself shut. As she raised her hand to knock, the door swung open and she found herself facing a smiling butler.
"Good evening," she said. "I've got an invitation for Lord Abel from Lord Hanxi."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 pm
Maddie smiled as she saw that she was in total control of her feline powers. A faint smell of tea drifted from where that weird figure was hovering/flying/dangling to. "Mmm that smells delicious." Her stomach growled and she groaned as the empty stomach pain entered.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Ladeaux felt a strange sensation that reminded her of the time when she was in a cave full of cats and mice...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm
Maddie started walking toward the dumpster outside of the bar looking for any scraps of food.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:07 pm
"Please come in." said Gilbert then bowing with his right hand on his chest then started walking towards Abel's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Maddie looked down at a the ally's floor and realized there was moer blood here. she opened the dumpster and screamed at the horror she was seeing. Inside the dumpster among the bottles and scraps of bar food was a mangled body of an elderly woman. Maddie kept screaming until she passed out from loss of oxygen to the brain.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Feeling the sensation leave, Ladeaux followed the butler into the house. She thought about Master Hanxi's comment about Lord Abel's aura. Wondering if it was true, she followed the polite butler into the recesses of the mansion.

After a bit, they reached what she presumed was the door that Lord Abel was behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 pm
Will came out side to see what that horrible screaming noise was and saw Maddie passed out in the ally and saw the lid of the dumpster open. He peered inside and gasped. He threw Maddie over his shoulder and brought her into the bar and plopped her on the bar. "Some get the police to come here and some one get the smelling salts from my first aid kit in my office!" Will yelled into the bar room full of people.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:01 pm
Gilbert opened hte door and behind the door, Abel was standing and looking outside his huge window and his hands behind his back.
"Lord Abel, the visitor has arrived." said Gilbert then bowing.
"Very well then, prepare the tea and snacks." said Abel to Gilbert.
Gilbert kept bowing, "Yes, my lord." said Gilbert and left the room, heading towards the kitchen and preparing the tea and snacks.
"How may I help you?" asked Abel to Ladeaux.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm
A drunk fellow handed Will the smelling salts. Will waved them about Maddie's nose."*cough cough gasp*....Wh...What happened?"Will gave a sigh of relief."Just rest the police are on their way. May i ask what you were doing by the bar dumpster." Maddie looked ashamed then she said"I...I was looking for food then i saw...that*she gestured outside* and then i guess i fainted."Will looked at her understanding everything. A siren was going off outside from the cops.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm
"..."Ladeaux half opened her mouth, then shut it again. How polite! Unlike some people I could mention...she thought. She started to speak again. "Lord Hanxi asks for you to attend Parliament tomorrow evening. At least, during the trial part of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 pm
"Ah..I see. Why don't we take a seat then. Shall we?" said Abel with a grin and sat down with his bright red eyes.
"May I have this invitation." asked Abel.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Ladeaux sat down cautiously. Red eyes and a slippery demeanor, eh?

"Well, sir, he didn't give a physical invitation." The scatterbrain. "He just told me to come here and tell you to go. He thinks you might be interested in the trial.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff