Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Which of these would you like to see made ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Rings 4
  Dirty Dancing 3
  Godfather 4
  James Bond 213 0_o
  Rocky 8
  Jurassic Park 5
  Chucky 7
  Donnie Darko 3
  Star Wars 7
  Indiana Jones 6
View Results

Pogs410

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:54 pm
Oh definitely Jurassic Park blaugh (rawr)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 pm
TKG u didn't add the saw it got enough >< they make one more of those I will shoot the director but of the ones u listed Idk which one to pick ..........um I think I pick darko because I bet not many have chose that one so make it only fair to it

plus I really don't like the others with a couple of expections and think they all have enough like the saw  

Deaths Only Child

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100

The Black Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm
I wouldn't mind another Jones movie but the last was way to out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm
I would love to see a new Star Wars movie, but I know they would ruin it.... all of these sound bad anf have fail written on them. :  

Saddlebacking

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 am
I would have to go with Star Wars. There are about a million Star Wars novels out there, quite a few of which are actually good. Hopefully they would be able to learn from the mistakes they made in the prequels, rather than repeating them.
Donnie Darko 3 sounds like a good idea, but as the second one isn't actually out yet I'd have to wait and see if that one is any good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am
We Have A Winnar
I would have to go with Star Wars. There are about a million Star Wars novels out there, quite a few of which are actually good. Hopefully they would be able to learn from the mistakes they made in the prequels, rather than repeating them.
Donnie Darko 3 sounds like a good idea, but as the second one isn't actually out yet I'd have to wait and see if that one is any good.

Producers don't read reviews, they look at money made. Therefore, they will not learn from the mistakes of the new trilogy,  

loIitoads

MadamedeLaValliere

Dedicated Seeker

18,250 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm
I would love to see The Hobbit made into a movie. (Lord of the Rings prequel style.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm
I would love to see another Indiana Jones movie, one with Indiana and his son. This last one we just got a taste of the fun and action that could happen between the two. Also, did Indiana's dad die in any of the plots? I know Sean Connery played his dad in one of the movies, but I wasn't sure if he died in the plot of the next one. If not, it would be great to see all three of the Jones men take on the bad guys! smile Oh and yes, I too would love to see The Hobbit made into a movie. That would be fantastic!  

Atomic Pixie7

drugs is ruckus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm
oh, gawd. not another sequel.

all those movies up there were great until the first or second sequels.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm
the last time I saw dinosaurs in the big screen was on the king kong remake, and I'll been craving some apocalyptic dino theme movie like on that cadillacs and dinosaurs cartoon.  

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Unterbrochener_Geist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 pm
None of the above. Give me a continuation of The Ninth Gate, please.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am
Star Wars biggrin  

Elementarist

mr-aryan-coconut

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm
Seras_Victoria12485
The one I want can't be chosen! sad You have "Lord of the Rings 4" in bold but no choice. I want to see Frodo (Elijah Wood) again!!

Can't happen... there were only three parts to the story. Now if they did There and Back Again: A Hobbit's Tale (The Hobbit for those who don't know) that would be kewl. I don't think that was on there but I wanna see a Spiderman 4... I know the 3rd one kinda sucked, but it would be kewl if they put Carnage in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:12 am
Atomic Pixie7
I would love to see another Indiana Jones movie, one with Indiana and his son. This last one we just got a taste of the fun and action that could happen between the two. Also, did Indiana's dad die in any of the plots? I know Sean Connery played his dad in one of the movies, but I wasn't sure if he died in the plot of the next one. If not, it would be great to see all three of the Jones men take on the bad guys! smile Oh and yes, I too would love to see The Hobbit made into a movie. That would be fantastic!

I thought the new Indiana Jones film was tasteless exploitation of the series for the sake of making money, it didn't seem very good at all.  

loIitoads

LunaSoulKeeper

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm
There's supposed to be three more movies from the Star Wars series where Laya and Hun Solo get married ~ i wanna see that eek xd 3nodding  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff