Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm
"Yay! I'll probably see you two there!" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 pm
"I'm excited." Ito smiled. "I hope someone asks me."  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:33 pm
"The Sweetheart Ball? Sounds like fun. I'll be there!" Hikari smiled happily. "I doubt someone will ask me though. But, I'm sure you'll get plenty of guys asking you Ito-san."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:37 pm
"I'm sure someone will ask you Hikari-chan! Do you really think a lot of guys would ask me?" Ito then mumbled "The guys at my old school were afraid of me...you punch ONE guy in the face and break his nose, and the whole school thinks you're gonna kill them..." stare  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 pm
"Anyway....I hope someone nice asks me..." Ito got lost in thought thinking of the dream guy she wants to ask her to the dance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 pm
"I doubt it Ito-san. I'm too shy. Wow. Well, that just proves you're strong. If I were a guy, I'd admire you. You've got it all, looks, brains, talent, strength. I just know you'll be asked." She smiles at her happily.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Ito blushed. "Aw...Hikari-chan!! Thank you!! But I'm sure someone will ask you! You're pretty and sweet, and really smart too! And if guys can't see that then they are really stupid."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:32 am
Shin-chan smiled at the warm welcome, "Thank you, I'm happy to be here. I studied really hard to be accepted, all in hopes of meeting Mori-senpai. Um, you don't think that was too forward of me to say, do you?"

She looked at the others in an embarrassed manner, but composed herself when the boy beside her sweetly asked if Honey would wake soon. "I hope so," she replied

Catching news of an up coming event, Shin-chan turned to Ito-chan and Hakari-chan, inquiring them about the up coming dance.  

Shin-chan212

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm
"So, Shin-chan are you going to the SweetHeart Ball? Hm?" Ito asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:56 pm
Saku listened as the girls around him talked about the upcoming Sweetheart Ball, smiling happily. He let himself daydream for a few minutes, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. He really wanted to go to the Sweetheart Ball... but he didn't know if anyone would want to go with him. After all, he didn't really know anyone, so he didn't know if he could ask anyone, either. He heard what Ito had said about hoping someone nice asked her to the dance and he opened his big brown eyes, which sparkled hopefully. Getting up off the couch, he wandered over to Ito and blushed, looking up at her cutely. She was only slightly taller than he was. "Ito-chan, will you go to the dance with me?" he asked in a shy little voice.  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:58 pm
"Oh, I certainly would like to," Shin-chan smiled, looking quickly towards Mori who sat there quietly, "but I wonder who I would go with?"

Tilting her head slightly in contemplation, she looked towards the girls asking, "Do we get a chance to dance with the hosts at all? I would love a with Kaoru-Kun too." A goofy smile spread across her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Hikari smiled at Ito. "What did I tell ya?" Hikari sighed a little, but she knew she would find someone to go with.  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 pm
Ito blushed. "I'd love to go with you Saku-kun!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm
"Hm...I'm not sure...but I think Kairi-chan is going to the Sweetheart ball with Kaoru-kun...sorry Shin-chan...But I'm sure you'll go with someone!!"
Ito smiled and turned to Hikari. "And I'm sure someone will ask you too Hikari-chan!"  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Mqgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Elyon elegantly walked into the third Music room, her long ebony hair swishing behind her. She had come to the third music room to find out what the big deal as with the Host club. She had seen many things in her fathers travels but nothing like this, Japan was very odd.

"By the looks of this place it's a place where woman get a chance to meet the man of there dreams." she thought to herself. "how Shallow"

She walked the room once, studying each type before choosing to sit near a small boy who laid sleeping next too a larger silent man. A small smile played at the corners of her lips as she watched the small one sleep, there was something about small children that brought her maternal instincts. She studied the others sitting around the two young men, a few girls and gentlemen. Wait gentlemen? where men allowed to change teams with no thought about it?

"this is going to be interesting." she said softly, in an almost whisper.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff