Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Where did you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erinix

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm
My art teacher recommended it to me, he knew about my love for history and yaoi. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 am
A friend of mine presented it to me.
And i WASN'T a yaoi fan... It converted me. D8 (specially Ger/Ita)
Not that i'm complaining... XD

The only problem is that i shall never have a history class withouth dumbly smiling... >3>  

Selene Eumelia

Durem Survivor

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150

Houdeanie Beanie

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 pm
My friend and I were reeeallllyyy bored one day and when we get bored we watch random animes and vids. biggrin
Now that I think about it, I'm not all that certain how we found it. confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:04 pm
youtube.  

Ai_Lover Rose

wanderer13

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 am
My friend told me about APH, I youtubed it and heart .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm
Erinix
My art teacher recommended it to me, he knew about my love for history and yaoi. lol

Well then, you have a very awesome art teacher XD  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 pm
One friend told me about it, another dumped tons of fan art and vid clips of it on me. Got me the second time around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:45 am
I kept seeing it in people's signatures, and eventually I was like, "What the hell IS this stuff?"

My curiosity overwhelmed me, and pretty much from the moment Germany found Italy in that damn tomato box, my heart was won.

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

Lanoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm
One of my friends thought it was pretty cool and told me to look it up, cause I might like it even though (at the time) I didn't like slash/yaoi/BL.

So I looked it up, became hooked overnight and became a convert to slash/yaoi/BL.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 pm
"Onward men! To the IHOP~!"

I heard about Hetalia when I saw this icon of Italy {Feliciano], and asked the user where they got it from. But I didn't really read or watched the series until my sister showed me.

User Image  

VeronaCremeRoads

Whispering Solitude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:49 am
By watching all those video from NicoNico on YouTube. =u=  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 am
one of my friends brought a bunch of scans to school, and she explained it all to me.. ^^
hooked ever since!  

Captain Grif

Inquisitive Astronomer

14,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kaasen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 pm
Learned about Hetalia from /cm/, but I was initially uninterested. It wasn't until my friends got into it and sent me links that I fell in loev.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 am
A friend of mine usually links me to videos he wants me to translate. I'm not very up to date with manga/anime nowadays, so I tend to rely on what other people tell me.

And this friend IMed me one day seeming quite upset, and linked me to episode 1 complaining about Japanese people thinking too bad about Italy (like the rest of the world, actually, and they're SO RIGHT crying ) and too good about Germany. He really seemed disappointed.

When I watched it, I couldn't help laughing, and I still fail to understand why he felt offended by it. I liked it so much I told all of my friends. xd And even the people who aren't usually interested in manga started watching it!

Then I found the original site and I'm currently reading the manga from there.  

Nosuri

The Brenana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:33 pm
I first saw Aarinfantasy do an article on it, and saw another report on Anime News Network around November, but didn't think much of it. In April, when I was procrastinating on homework, I decided to check it out. i was hooked XD. Then my friend came over and we watched all the released episodes so far. Then I did my homework two minutes before class. Look what it's done to me?!
Jeez that was a long and pointless story  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces