Submit

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 pm
In my area, we don't care. Boy, girl. Doesn't matter when you actually put us all together. We've got strong guys, strong girls, scrawny guys, me. The president of our club is a woman. If you had us fight anyone..well, the scrawny people would get into the middle of the circle and then the bigger, stronger and less ADD people would stand outside.

Basically, we couldn't care less who or what's stronger because it doesn't apply to our situation and everyone's different anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:42 pm
cajunvoodoo
The true weakness in anyone would be to accept the idea that you are weak without ever trying to be strong at something. If you let someone tell you that that your gender makes you weaker, and you accept it without ever putting yourself to the test, then you are weak. Everyone (male or female) is going to be stronger at some things and less strong at others.

So, until everyone tries their very best at everything and everyone fully agrees upon a set definition of what really constitutes weakness (because different people have different ideas of what makes a person weak), we'll never really know if there is truly a weaker sex.

And if by some chance there is a weaker sex, it wouldn't make members of that sex any less valuable as human beings.
I like this a lot heart  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Pucelle

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 am
dreameratnine
what do you think?
in class a few days ago we had a debate over this contreversal topic: are women weak? many girls and a few guys said no right of the back giving reasons like we can give birth and still do the things men could do! scream
but one idiot( no she isnt. she's my friend) said women are weak! evil so what do you think? confused

nope Women are more stronger emotionally even not so strong by strength but if you smart you can beat the man in many other he weak about  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 am
OF COURSE NOT! Women are stronger then men in MANY different ways! example: giving birth >.>"  

BannedAccount8623822

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:18 pm
It's true, some women are weak. But that doesn't mean that were weaker than men. Men are weak too. IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. Girls do things tons of men can't, and girls can do things that men can, too. And that doesn't mean that we do things that men can, too, worse or better. Yes, men build up muscle and CAN be stronger than women, but that doesn't mean all men are stronger than all women. It's true. Some times, men do something a woman can do just as good faster. But that just means that their impaitient and do it as fast as they can, while women want to do the task near perfecly, so they take longer. But tons of women are stronger than men, and tons of men are stronger than women. THIS IS GENDER NEUTRAL. Strength, speed and all that physical stuff is the same throughout genders. It also depends on who you're talking about. Like all those wrestlers, they could slaughter a lot of women. But so what, thats just some men, when about half the world is men and the other half is women! Women give birth, which needs A LOT of strength. So what if some men are stronger than some women, chances are that a woman out in the world is stronger than that man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:47 am
It goes without saying that there are always exceptions, but I think women are physically weaker than men. emo  

Samiesha

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:56 pm
we are not weak !!!!!!!!!!!! come on people we can do anything men can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at all my female heros on my hero list they would not be there if they had not got up and done something!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 am
When it comes to our emotions,Yes...But pain..I don't know...we can handle the same things that men can..Tattoos,breaking a bone..getting shoot..But we also go through pregnancy..which a man cannot do..So we can handle more physical pain.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 am
No.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 pm
I have to say no because they get stronger by running and stuff like that.
They are like the boys.
For me I can't run that much because that's how I am but really I try to be strong but it's to much for me because I am little.
I used to play basketball even no boys think it's a boy sport even know it's a girl sport to.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Physically, yes.
Men are more adept to building muscle quickly.
Women can be just as strong as a man but it takes more time and hard work.
It's just...biologically men are meant to provide strength, warmth, and protection.
But women are smart enough to ask for directions!!
So just remember that while we can't beat a man with the same activity level/life style at arm wrestling, we can kick him in the gonads and, viola!, there's our automatic trump. : D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm
thomlina
we are not weak !!!!!!!!!!!! come on people we can do anything men can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at all my female heros on my hero list they would not be there if they had not got up and done something!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL! we should all TRY our best to become
stronger. if u choose to believe the "women are physically not as strong as men" then u are DEAD WRONG. hav u seen those women w/ no breast wearing a bikini showin off their god damn MUSCLES??
but wat im trying to say is that we should all STRIVE for independence &strength physically AND emotionally.  

ShannonOhNoes

ShannonOhNoes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm
my answer is no, but my reason isn't because we go through pregnancy; all u guys say girls can do just as well as a guy, but what about GUYS?? if males had the ability to become pregnant, i'm sure they could do just as well as us female. men should stop pitying women and WOMEN should stop thinking we are far more superior than men.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm
ShannonOhNoes
my answer is no, but my reason isn't because we go through pregnancy; all u guys say girls can do just as well as a guy, but what about GUYS?? if males had the ability to become pregnant, i'm sure they could do just as well as us female. men should stop pitying women and WOMEN should stop thinking we are far more superior than men.

Yeah. <3
Feminists strove for equality, not superiority.
We all have our strengths and weaknesses, no matter the gender.
Men have it hard, too, ladies -- we shouldn't think ourselves any better, or worse for that matter.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Official Gothic Chick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 am
Matron Mord Sith
Physically, yes we are weaker.

I hate it when people think like that. I've taken down plenty of guys, am I still weak? I'm not the only one either, all of my friends and several other girls have kicked guy's butts' at my school.
I think that in some ways we're weaker, but in others we're stronger. We can be stronger in any way due to our past experiances.
Also, why do some people think that men are there to provide and care for women?  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff