Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Fenrir looked at Kawaii."Right now I dont know I really dont Im just gonna be up here if you want to come and sit. " he says his arua pulls her to him into a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:10 pm
trime then pulled away from yukina  

blinded_laughter

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 pm
"well how come? we can go for a walk on thebeach. we can talk about it if you want." Kawaii said in a helping voice putting her arm over his sholder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm
fenrir picked her up and jumped dwon and landed on the beach"iv been reminded of my past everything reminds me of my family i never had any friends or anything so it was kinda hard for me" he says looking at the ground hands in his pockets hair in his eyes  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm
"what was hard for you?" Kawaii asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:16 pm
((well, what continues from that))  

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm
"the only one i had to play with was my little brother and he was only a 1 year old i was always alone from the very begining my parents never cared about me they cared about my little brother i was just a mistake i wasnt suppose to be there" he says "they tryed to kill me but i still loved my parents i tryed to help them they gave me my brother and told me to run i started to rn and my little brother was shot on my back i went blank i killed everyone there because iof it my clan is dead im the only survivor" he says tears roll down his cheeks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:22 pm
kamakura was a little upset that andrew had to leave but she wondered around town looking for something to give him as a late present.(hes offline....whenever i get on hes not on! scream )  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:23 pm
"You are not a mistake to me." Kawaii said wipeing away his tears and gave him a kiss "now your not lonely. you have friends and me. right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Fenrir kissed her back and smiled."I do have friends and I do have a girlfriend im happy I just wish my parents would have treated me better" he says takes off his shirt revieling a large gash in his back"That's how they tryed to kill me." he says."It was with a sword" he says and walks without his shirt it was way to hot to have it on anyway.  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Yukina sat up, taking the ribbons out of her hair, letting it fall to her waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Kawaii ran her finger over the scar. "I-Im so sorry. i didn't know- I-I didn't mean to bring it up. im SO sorry." Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

blinded_laughter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 pm
"Well what do you want to do now?" Trime asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Fenrir put his hand on her cheek."It's not your fault I was asleep when they did it. They only wanted my brother to live they said if I stayed alive I'd be a threat to them and him. I layed in my bed bleeding thinking I was going to die I thought and I lived. I was surprised the next day the scar was healed. I have the rosario because that was the only gift my parents gave to me the only thing I was to them was a shield for protection." he says and holds Kawaii's hand and keeps walking.  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Yukina yawned. "I'm really tired. We're leaving in two days, and school starts after that. I think I better get some sleep. I've barley slept this whole vacation."  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff