Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 pm
SaturnineZero
Noir Resurection
Guess who's back ninja ninja ninja ( not that many remember me ). I got something i have been wanting to try out for Valentines day. I was thinking of having a couples avi contest. Where it would take the effort of 2 people to enter the contest. Its a bit different than the traditional avi contest held all over gaia. Also It would make things a bit more of a challenge. Basically the idea would be to try to make the cutest avi couple. It wouldn't really matter if your in a relationship with that other person. It could be a friend as well, as long as there are 2 avis per entry. It would also be interesting to see how 2 people will work together to create there entries.

*laughs* I actually brought up that idea on accident when we were first talking about planning for the V-Day stuff. I think it'd be a pretty fun idea.

I think themes would be fun too! Check out my previous post on page 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Yay! More things to do with my Avi! I'm in! xp  

Aiyana_of_Limdule

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aiyana_of_Limdule

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Aiyana_of_Limdule

Will there be an official thread for Avi contests?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Pink Mint Tea
SaturnineZero
Noir Resurection
Guess who's back ninja ninja ninja ( not that many remember me ). I got something i have been wanting to try out for Valentines day. I was thinking of having a couples avi contest. Where it would take the effort of 2 people to enter the contest. Its a bit different than the traditional avi contest held all over gaia. Also It would make things a bit more of a challenge. Basically the idea would be to try to make the cutest avi couple. It wouldn't really matter if your in a relationship with that other person. It could be a friend as well, as long as there are 2 avis per entry. It would also be interesting to see how 2 people will work together to create there entries.

*laughs* I actually brought up that idea on accident when we were first talking about planning for the V-Day stuff. I think it'd be a pretty fun idea.

Themes is always a good idea BUT it has been done to many times. Everyone always thinks of themes and or cosplay for an event. Plus if you go out into another gaia section about 80% of the contest are based off of that same idea. Its easy for someone to copy and past someone elses avi they had posted in a similar contest out somewhere else. Im just trying to think of new things for contest.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 am
Gilda! Please enter my avatar in Puppy Love - Week Three! Here is the link to my tektek entry:

User Image

heart Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 am
Noir Resurection
Pink Mint Tea
SaturnineZero
Noir Resurection

Themes is always a good idea BUT it has been done to many times. Everyone always thinks of themes and or cosplay for an event. Plus if you go out into another gaia section about 80% of the contest are based off of that same idea. Its easy for someone to copy and past someone elses avi they had posted in a similar contest out somewhere else. Im just trying to think of new things for contest.

Yeah, say that to the last 4 people who posted avi already. xd  

Pink Mint Tea

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 am
Here's my broken-hearted avi - I think it speaks for itself, lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:57 pm
Pink Mint Tea
Noir Resurection
Pink Mint Tea
SaturnineZero
Noir Resurection

Yeah, say that to the last 4 people who posted avi already. xd

Exactly, like I said. There is no real challenge and its just to easy. The human mind's mature always seeks the easy choice. But thats why Ideas are just tossed to the table.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Aiyana_of_Limdule
Aiyana_of_Limdule

There is a sub-forum for avatar related ideas... but for the themed contests, we've had them here.

Noir: If you want to create the two-people contest thread, we can post a copy of the link in Gilda's first post. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Are we allowed to have an avi in more than one category?  

SaturnineZero

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:53 pm
I guess so, as we've already had one contestant do so. Though I think this is one I'd rather run by our guild members... sweatdrop

Gilda  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:19 pm
Hi, I'd like to enter the contest for BrokenHearted.

User Image  

JupieStarPower6

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm
Lil Brat
Aiyana_of_Limdule
Aiyana_of_Limdule

There is a sub-forum for avatar related ideas... but for the themed contests, we've had them here.

Noir: If you want to create the two-people contest thread, we can post a copy of the link in Gilda's first post. xd

I can only sponsor the event. I don't have enough time to create the whole contest. Thats why i threw the idea out. I got 6 projects to finish in just a few weeks and its mostly taking all my time.  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff