Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump onto the lap of Joy and
  be sure to have your ticket
View Results

Lynnden_472

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 pm
I've liked babysitting since I was little. My fiance and I plan to have 6 (possibly 7 if I can talk him into it lol) little babies of our own. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 am
yeah i'm good with kids. I was amazing with my oldest nephew. I have yet to see my youngest nephew.  

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

The_Little_Red_Fern

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 am
im ok with them as long as i dont get pee on sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm
i love them and am really good with them. my nana saw me with one and was amazed at how well i do with them.  

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

XxXIEmo_Rave_Kitty_XxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 am
I heart babysitting.
It's my life to babysit kids.Ad i lvoe to keep them entertained also i work at a daycare still. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Nope, I hate it when they cry... Dx  

-AethelwynePixie-

PaperdollDecay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:08 am
No.

I dislike babies, actually. They drool and do other disgusting stuff, and I don't find them cute at all. <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 am
I will charm, I will dazzle...

I'm really patient, screaming children honestly don't bother me. I do think I'm not very experienced, and I get so tired holding them, I must be doing it wrong >.<

...I will outshine them all

yuntila

inu828

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:01 am
im really good with babies. i help out at my church in the nursery and i am the only one that can get some of the babies to stop crying i love the babies!! if i dont see the babies for like a week i am a b***h  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Yes. My sister has two kids, and I have always helped take care of them. =)  

BlueZebras

Tohrue Honda the Cutie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:08 pm
I a really good with babies. Like a baby always sits in front of us a t church and whenever he cries i just smile and he stops crying and giggles and laughs and smiles! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:34 pm
Nope. D:

I have a baby brother, and he never laughs when I try the most dumbest things. There would be times when he goes crazy. I don't know what to do when he keeps crying. After changing him, feeding him, and playing with him I don't know what to do next D:

I'm guessing I will be a bad mother in the future.

TOTC Mule

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 am
I don't think I've been around enough babies for an extended amount of time to really tell. I want kids at some point and hope I'd be a good mother. I know I'd probably be a bit nervous at first, but perhaps that's normal for new mothers.

In general, I find it incredible how a lot of women have instinct on how to take care of a child.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 am
Lynnden_472
I've liked babysitting since I was little. My fiance and I plan to have 6 (possibly 7 if I can talk him into it lol) little babies of our own. biggrin

Wow. I seriously admire those who can have that many kids and be able to deal with it. I only want about 2 or 3. I don't know what I would do with myself if I had 6 kids or more.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Samiesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 am
I looooooooove babies but I was still a baby when my only younger sibling was born and I've never had any baby nieces/nephews/cousins/anything. crying  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff