Submit

Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 pm
Nanami looked at him letting go of her revolver. "So you show yourself." she said smiling. "Glad to here you're not from of the Three Power." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:23 pm
Damion hesitated for a moment, then touched tipped his tiara farther back on his head, shifted his stance, and crossed his arms. "Joy." Was all he had to say after his change in attitude. He sat down, pushing his heavy backpack off his shoulder and unzipping it. He seemed to be searching for something in particular, but he pulled three different things out; a deck of cards, an iPod, and a small portable game device. He examined them for a moment, then put them in different pouch. One of Damion's worst nervous habits was to organize everything.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:25 pm
Nanami had appered behind him. "Hell," she said. "Everythings all neat!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:25 pm
Semi sighed. "It feels good to talk with people again..."  

michael j rox

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Feeling a little out of place, Lobo sat down and created three orbs of water out of the air, and started juggling them. 'Of course I wouldn't get anything, I don't even know anything about myself! What is that stuff the guy has anyway?' Not paying attention to anything but his thoughts, he started doing more tricks with the orbs, throwing them and catching them behind his back, freezing them temporarily to throw against a tree and them come back to him so he can unfreeze them, that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 pm
Nanami watched him. "Where you learn that?" she said  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 pm
"That's so cool..." Semi sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 pm
Not noticing what he was doing, just thinking he was juggling, he turned to the two of them. He forgot for a second that one was frozen and just rebounded off a tree. Seeing it out of the corner of his eye, he didn't turn around but instead reached his arm around and caught it with his hand. "What? I don't know what you guys are talking about. I was just throwing the orbs up into the air. The wolves taught me how to do it with their heads, and I eventually applied it to my hands."  

RyouKasai

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 pm
"Wolves? You mean you had somebody too?" Semi asked, sudden sadness in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm
Damion paid no mind to anything going on, he simply continued to empty his backpack and put it back differently. The last thing he took out was a small but thick black coil journal. He smiled slightly, and flipped it open to the first page and read it in his head.
July 17th 2015,
There's something pretty weird in the sky lately. Kind of like a meteor. It seems to get closer every day...
July 20th 2015,
Huh, the meteor is so close now, I can see the patterns in rock. It's kind of getting scary. It will miss, won't it!?
August 30th 2015,
I didn't think it was possible, but that crazy meteor thing hit the Earth. I was at work when it happened, so I barely got to see it. I hope Serendipity and Adien are okay...
August 31st 2015,
I came home but Serendipity and Adien are nowhere to be found. I packed up my stuff and left the same day. If somebody took them, I will tear this city apart to find them. I think I know what happened, I'm heading back home to my parents to chat with them.

With a slight frown, Damion flipped to the next page, but it was blank. He glanced down, and put it in the very bottom of his backpack.

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Lobo, noticing the sadness in her voice, quickly made all three orbs into forms of wolves, controlling them as if they were running in the air. "They were my friends, they found me in my wolf form and I was able to communicate with them, even when I was a human. They had some sort of a prophecy of a human who could talk to them and become them, so they started teaching me their ways. Juggling was an easy way to entertain the pups. They found the balls form a structure of sorts."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm
"Oh." Semi said, watching the ice wolves. "That reminds me of my sensei...only he wasn't a wolf." She chuckled.  

michael j rox

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm
Damion smiled, a small smirk, and stood up. He reached towards one of the ice wolves, barely stopping himself from touching it. He hesitated, seeming quite embarrassed, and twitched his tail. Damion seemed frightened by it for a moment; He still wasn't used to having a tail following him around everywhere and moving seemingly involuntarily. He calmed himself, then quietly said, "I love wolves," It seemed, to him anyway, the stupidest thing possible to say at that moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm
Lobo grinned, feeling happy about the current circumstances. "It kinda is like that, isn't it? But it's not only living things you can learn from, it's nonliving things, metaphoric things, things written down, anything that has an impact on the world around you, you can learn from it." Making the ice wolves become one wolf, he unfroze the water and made the water wolf run up Damion's arm, stopping at his head and licking his cheek. Lobo then controlled it so that it went into Damion's hands and froze it, not moving it anymore. "You love wolves so much, you can keep that. Unless I make it, it won't ever unfreeze."  

RyouKasai

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm
Damion trembled slightly, and his eyes went to a much more distant time, and he closed his fingers around the wolf figurine. "If my brother had been a duo-being like me, he would be a wolf. So brave, so free..." He, again, seemed embarrassed by his own words, and glanced away. He placed the ice sculpture next to his backpack and smiled, almost adoringly, at it. "Thanks, um, what was your name...? Oh yeah. Lobo."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff