Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Miss Demeanor_x

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image»__________ɢєηмαяαєℓ ѕαѕιєℓ____
▩▩ One thing, I don't know why .. ▩▩
▩▩ It doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind. ▩▩

Genmarael flew through the stormy night sky. A cold wind was blowing, and with it would come a sense of danger that would send those caught out in it scurrying to cover. Of course, it was different for Genmarael. She rebelled in danger and darkness, they ran in her blood as a princess of hell. Circling, her bone made wings flapping silently, she looked down, spotting a building.

Smirking, the demon allowed herself some time to think.
This place...it looks interesting. Mayhpas if i stay here, I'll get to enjoy myself. Licking her lips at that last thought, a smirk spread across her lips, and a lusty gleam slipped into her eyes, as the succubus began to circle down.

.█████████
I'm surprised it got so far.
.█████████

As she landed in front of the building, ti became apparent to her that she had landed in front of a bar of sorts. Folding her wings against her back, the succubus slipped her tail up over her shoulder, reaching up to gently stroke the dagger like tip. Sheathed on her right hip was her blade, Kira, and on the other were her dagger, Shi, and her double barrelled pistol, Jigoku.

Sighing slightly, she channeled a small wash of darkness towards the door, causing it to swing open slowly, as she was outlined in the wavering light of a cloud covered moon. Slowly, the demoness stepped inside, the door seemingly swinging shut behind her of its own free will. Smirking, Genmarael made her way over to the bar, and took a seat, her legs crossing delicately, while her tail moved to scratch shapes into the surface of the wood, as she waited tyo be served.

[[ Ooc : // Text // : coO ]]User Image

▩▩ The clock ticks life away. It's so unreal
.▩▩
▩▩ Didn't look out below. Watch the time go right out the
window
▩▩

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm
"well first i have a name" Christopher hissed "now, now none of that" Christopher said smiling madly he then eyed Felina "ah Felina how are things going?' he asked still smiling  

Wildear17

KiraKiraWelcomeToDEATH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:37 pm
Miya looked over the bar and then layed his head down on the counter. closing his eyes he tried to go to sleep.

Kira smiled soflty and turned to Miya. "tired huh?" she said as she rubbed his wings softly. "their really soft. feathers are so white." she sighed and softly fixed his hair.

Miya didn't even look up when Kira spoke to him. "yeah, been walking for a long time." he purred softly as she strocked his wings. he smiled and closed his eyes drifting off to sleep.

kira smiled as she felt Miya falling asleep. she sighed and turned around in her seat. she looked around the room at everyone there. she watched them interact with eachother. she turned alittle more in her chair and saw a woman sittined down the bar by herself. Kira smiled softly and then turned back to watched the others interact. it was not that much different then the humans she ment. she giggled lightly and then stood up. she went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. she fixed her blue/black hair and moved her kantana's so that she could fixed her outfit. she put the water on and put her hands under. keeping them there for a few seconds and then taking them out, turning the water off. she looked up at her reflection and sighed. she shook her head remembering what she looked like before. blond hair, red eyes, black outfits, and black wings. now she had blue/black hair, black eyes, colorful blue outfit and her same black wings that she from now on hides. she smiled softly and then went back outside.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Luna raised an eyebrow at the demon. "Well what is it?" She spoke acidly. Noting that Felina was in a defensive position as well, Luna continued to focus on the demon.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 pm
"my name is Christopher" he said "and i would like it if you don't use such a hurtful tone with me, i'm a demon not a monster the sooner you understand that i'm not so different from you the batter things will be" Christopher said "now what is you're name?" he asked clearly interesed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 pm
Luna didn't let her guard down. "You're a creation of Satan, sent to trick another into becoming one of your own." She quoted what the Committee had told her. "And I don't go about disclosing information like that."  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:22 am
Christopher eyed her for a moment and then bust out laughing after a while he stopped and beamed brightly "you actally believe that, my dear you really have a lot to luren about demonation"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:11 pm
Luna's eyes narrowed. "Don't use silly little pet names with me." Of all the drunk men she had handled, Luna hated when a sober man called her by some sort of a pet name.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 pm
"fine" Christopher hissed "as long as you stop looking at me like i'm going to kill you" he said claerly hurt  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Luna lowered her guard, but very slightly. "Then what have you come for?" Her eyes opened up a bit more, cautious but curious if he wasn't going to kill.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:40 pm
"you know i really don't know myself" Christopher said and muttered something to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 pm
Luna stood up, shadowy smoke still in her hands. "Then did you need something from us?" She raised an eyebrow at the disoriented demon.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:12 pm
"nope...... i don't think so....maybe" Christopher muttered to himself "no, no that won't work"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:26 pm
She gently shook his shoulder. "Um.....Christopher?" Luna looked at him oddly.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 pm
Christopher looked at her "yes?" he asked and then begaan to mutter again "the city of pillers black burning ever lasting" he muttered  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff