So...
  Yay?
  or nay?
  Or hay?
  or aflibnockriksto-ay?
View Results

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Zarik blinks and steps back, shaking his head, his mouth slightly open.
Izantus looks wide-eyed at Zarik, then at T'Kosov. "It can't be... You're supposed to be the last!"
T'Kosov nods. "Until 18 years ago, I was."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:35 pm
A powerful wizard spotted the ruins. He had been searching for them for some time, and now he found them. Fai had heard there may be powerful spells inside, and hoped that he could return the powerful spells to his masters.  

Zahadrin

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm
T'Kosov nods and looks down at Zara. "You are needed now. You three must go into the tower. Behind me, there is a mark on the wall, three linked Paladin Seals. Hold your signs to it."
Izantus nods. "Right..." He goes over to the wall and holds up his wrist.
Zarik does the same, silently, his eyes still a bit wide.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Fai saw a group at the tower, but didn't approach. He was interested in the powers of others, and thought sparing against others was fun. He wanted to see if these people could be friends or foes. So, he held back and watched.  

Zahadrin

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:49 pm
T'Kosov decides to leave the three to manage the door and turns toward Fai. "I do not remember sending you my calling. What is your purpose here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:53 pm
Fai chuckled lightly and scratched his head. "Well, let's just say, I have my reasons. I'll try not to get in your way. I'm just looking for something." he said, not trying to seem hostile. The chain on his staff was curled around it.  

Zahadrin

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 pm
T'Kosov shakes his head slowly. "What would someone such as yourself be looking for in the ruins of Tarasin? The only thing of value is in the Paladins' Tower, and the door will not open for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:50 am
Zara followed the boys, changing back into an elf. Throughout the door-opening sequence, she seemed a bit distracted. Can I really be of royalty? It doesn't seem right......  

The Galactic Panda

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 pm
As a rectangle on the wall slides back, then slides to the side, Zarik closes his eyes. I'd really rather not be a Ridasgi... Could T'Kosov be wrong? No... He would know... And no one else would.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm
Fai chuckled. "Well, like I said, I'll try not to get in your way. My reasons for being here are my own." he said, trying not to sound hostile even now. It was clear, not to mention understandable, this man was cautious around Fai. But Fai wasn't worried.  

Zahadrin

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 pm
T'Kosov steps toward Fai. "In these ruins, your reasons are important to me. State them or leave." He takes out his gunmetal gray stone, turning it in his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Fai tilted his head slightly. "So, you have claim on these ruins?" he asked, still smiling. He wasn't letting up on his cheery attitude. He knew the only way to make friends was to be a friend. But this person wasn't being too friendly.  

Zahadrin

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 am
Zara followed the boys past the magical door. Sighing, she finally had the courage to speak. "Izantus....... how am I part royalty.... I was born and raised in the countryside...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 pm
T'Kosov nods. "So long as there are Ridasgi and Paladins in Risena, they have claim of Tarasin. As eldest of both, I keep that claim. Now, what is your purpose here?"  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Izantus looks over his shoulder at Zara. "You were raised in the countryside, not born there. Your birth was in the northeast tower of the royal palace."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff