Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Dark Elf RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Christopher tuned and walked away i need a map he thought to himself thinking he'd never be able to remember were room 312 was he only hoped it had a nest  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:35 pm
hello *smiles politley* may i join?  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:51 pm
umm, ima pretty sure the person running the guild left.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 pm
o-kaaaayy... ima gonna go now....  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm
((i saay sure))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:32 pm
((i'm here 24 7 xd ))  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Sweet Vampy Love
hello *smiles politley* may i join?

Hello dear!! of corse u may!! sorry 4 taking so long!! lolzz all i need is a pic and... well u read the rules and surch right?lolz so a pic and a bio and daz about it lolzz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 pm
whitewolfffy
*Arias walks into the gardens. There is tons of flowers and rows of herbs in it. She sighs and takes a deep breath of the fragrant air.*

*pops out of her "hidey hole" and sais* Hello Dear im Porfesser M i shall be teaching u much this year!! i hope u have a great time and if u wanna talk to some one other than your pesky teacher (only kidding sam!) lolzz u may come see me anytime i live out here just call and ill be here!! Those *points that way--------->* Are not the best and Sam is "allergic" to them so... do with that what u will lolzz  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm
Christopher looked around i need a map he thought to himself or even batter luren how to read he thought trying to remember what room he was going to be staying at  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:55 pm
Wildear17
Christopher looked around i need a map he thought to himself or even batter luren how to read he thought trying to remember what room he was going to be staying at

(Simi) *slowly walks twards her new charge christopher pulls out a map and hands it to him* U say map? lolzz her u go! And your room is 312 get settled in and then come see me my office is right here!*points to a random place on da map*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm
Christopher looked at her and then lookedat the map "how am i soppsed to remember all this?" he asked her red eyes glowing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 pm
Wildear17
Christopher looked at her and then lookedat the map "how am i soppsed to remember all this?" he asked her red eyes glowing

U may keep the map and ummm just right ur room # on it so u dont forget!! lolzz so anymore thingzz u need just let me no  

RaWr-i-lovely

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:16 pm
Christopher looked at the map again "yes, how am i soppsed to use this?" he asked  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff