Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Past topics
Banners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm
I want to try it, but there are too many..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 pm
They're not really connected you know. You can start on any one without difficulty.  

hellhound9
Crew

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 pm
skipping makes me nauseous!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:21 pm
It's hardly skipping I assure you, pretty much everyone started on Final Fantasy VII because it was the first one released in the U.S. at it's making. Believe me I can't stand skipping either but they are all completely stand alone.  

hellhound9
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 pm
hellhound9
kinky-case

xDDD I love how you talk it makes me feel like im playing ff xD

biggrin I love Final Fantasy!

I love final fantasy too!! xD first rpg I played my brother got me obsessed! Then he pulled me into the Tales of games =] which ones your favorite? FF7? xD thats most peoples because the story line =P so just guessing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 pm
It's so hard to pick a favorite really and even when I can decide it always ends up changing after a little while. haha. I'm a huuuuuge FF fan. Let's see what's your favorite? Which have you played? I've played and completed FF, FFVII, FFVII: DoC, FFVII: CC, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII. I also own FFVII: Advent Children on DVD and UMD, and I have FFXI but I can't get it to work. crying  

hellhound9
Crew

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 am
..I'll just stick to kingdom hearts  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 am
hellhound9
It's so hard to pick a favorite really and even when I can decide it always ends up changing after a little while. haha. I'm a huuuuuge FF fan. Let's see what's your favorite? Which have you played? I've played and completed FF, FFVII, FFVII: DoC, FFVII: CC, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII. I also own FFVII: Advent Children on DVD and UMD, and I have FFXI but I can't get it to work. crying

I've played (and own xD) FF, FFII, FFIV, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII..also have advent children, Crystal Chronicals, Crystal Chronicals: Rings of Fate, FFVII: Crisis Core, I think I also have FFIII for DS but I haven't played it yet...

But honestly I reccomend you play the tales of games, some are okay but others are great. Like Tales of the Abyss is really good. Thats what im playing while I wait for more FF to come out. My favorite goes back and forth too, I like FF7 Like alot of people but the graphics piss me off..it doesn't take away from how much I like it too much though, I can get over it because of the story line. I like FFIII but only to a certain point (pretty much the 4th disk pisses me off) and FFIX, FFX have nothing that bother me about them so probably one of them. FFVI I don't like how they made it into an MMO, and FFVII I don't like the battle systems. Crisis Core was a good one for graphics and storyline, but the battle system ruined that for me too, because they made it so random. I still love the game and I love how they have you use Zack Fair but the battle system could have been way better instead of leveling up whenever the right numbers pop up.

Kingdom hearts though lol no offence to you Chief, but I hate how there is goofy and donald and mickey mouse in it. It seemed okay till I got to the point where they showed up then I quit.  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:08 pm
Now I see a gamer topic up so I take it this conversation should be moved there? Should I just start a new topic? Should I make it a Final Fantasy forum or RPG or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm
hellhound9
Now I see a gamer topic up so I take it this conversation should be moved there? Should I just start a new topic? Should I make it a Final Fantasy forum or RPG or something?

yep ^^ that works I wasn't sure how many gamers there would be so I waited to start it  

kinky-case

Chief Awkward Turtle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:02 am
I might join you later  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 am
Hi, this is Chief mjb's other account, Add me!  

Admiral mjb

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:02 pm
Chief mjb
..I'll just stick to kingdom hearts

Amen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 pm
I love Kh ^^ only keep donald in for him to heal me when I'm low on heal and I always switch out the other one xD (was very happy when riku was on my team)  

Mr pat-pie
Crew

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Kh is okay ^^;;  
Past topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers