Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm
Christopher walked over to Ka "HI HI HI HI!' he said brightly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm
-he rolls backwards and jumps into the air- hmph -turns around and flys off- ((cyah people))  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 pm
Terra stared after him. ... Who was that..?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm
"i have no ideal so what are the ruels of the game/' Christopher asked skipping along next to her  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Terra looked at the boy, he reminded her so much of her brother. "I told you this isn't a game." she said, she then looked around. "Where is Lucy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 pm
"sure it isn't" Christopher said and looked around 'i don't know" he said and looked puzzeled  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Terra looked around. Where she go where she go!?! she can't leave me with this kid!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm
"lets play a game!" Christopher said brightly  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Terra looked at him. "Now what.. I can't take care of this kid!" She muttered to herself. She couldn't sense Lucy anywhere near them. "What kind of game?" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 pm
"i don't know something fun!" he said brightly "i love hide and seek" he added  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:29 pm
Terra sighed. "Alright, I'll be seeker." she said. Don't tell me that she just ditched him and ran off! she thought still hopeing that maybe Lucy would return.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:34 pm
"ok" Christopher said brightly "count to 1,000000000000000000000000003455" Christopher said brightly and flew off somewere after a while Lucy appered

oh this is rich!" she remarked smiling "i hate that game so much and you'll know why soon enough" she said brightly  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm
Terra turned aroung to find Lucy. "No I won't." she said glaring at him. "Like I said I'm leaving." she turned into a small doe. "You can go and find the boy." She said with her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 am
"yeah right" Lucy said more to herself and walked away

Christopher waited to be found smiling and telling himself that he a genous and that no one would find him  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 am
Terra bounded off in the oppisote dirrection of Lucy, when she was out of sight she stoped. I'll just stay near the boy till Lucy find him.. She thought. She knew where Christopher was, she could feel him sitting on a tree branch not to far away.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff