Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Sonia landed lightly on her paws. She assumed that because one of the girls demonstrated powers, they wouldn't be too shocked if a wolf started talking. "I... saw the.... I guess you'd call it an incident... huh? Well, I'm curious... who are you?" Sonia cocked her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Dazeray walked up the sidewalk, her book covering her face.
The history of Caribbean pirates...she thought to herself.
Dazeray stopped halfway up the road. She lowered the book for a moment. The sounds of several voices drifted across the street.
I wonder what is going on... Dazeray wondered  

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Christopher eyed her red eyes blazing like the pit "who are you/" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Sonia chuckled. "Forgive my rudeness. One should always give their own name before asking... I am Sonia..." Sonia's tail swished back and forth once before being still again.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm
"great now give me a reson why i shouldn't rip your heat out of your chest" Christopher said his tail also wagging which was a good sign  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Sonia sat down and grinned. "Two actually. The first is that I'm not doing anything, which would make your attack an assault. The second is that you wouldn't make it that far... I think. I can't be too sure..." Sonia flicked her tail from side to sde, still waiting to hear who they were.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm
"oh really" Christopher said and was infront of her in a moment "don't underestmate a demon k" Christopher said tail wagging  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm
Sonia looked up at him. "Oh I don't. But at the moment... you literally can't touch me." Sonia smiled again. "You aren't the only one thats a demon... You just seem to be the one most prone to violence..."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 pm
"that may be true but i still could rip out your heart" he lyed actchally he was nearly powerless in daytime all his powers came from the fear of others and darkness  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm
" Hmm... Maybe you'll believe me one day. Either way... you haven't given me your name yet..." Sonia shifted back to a human, standing up at just the right moment. It was more obvious when she looked human, because her outline shimmered as if she wasn't solid.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm
"my name is Christopher" he hissed and alsdo changed into a human, the only thing that didn't were his eyes which stayed bright red  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm
Maho watched them both, she then steped forward "we are the Crusaders of the Night, we fight in the shadows to save our city" Maho bowed "I am the leader of the Alpha team and Comander of the Crusaders...In other words the head boss my name is Maho" she stared at Christopher "forgive my new member everyone is new and does not know of the way i run things here"  

Jamesta

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm
Christopher looked at the street and then at Maho "noble" he joked and smiled "it takes more then a few Crusaders to fight my servents" he said lightly "and trust me there will be more"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm
Maho glared at Christopher "dont you think i know that?" she walked over to Sonia and looked her up an down "thats why i'm recruting as many people as i can... i've goten like five people in one night...thats good for starters right?" she turned back around "those who are appart of the Crusaders...or wishes to join...please follow me to your new home...leave the men behind..."  

Jamesta

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm
"but they don't desve t live" Christopher complaned  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items