Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Club Murder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 am
Ivy sighed as he sat nwxt to her. She let her head fall back again, and started to lull back into sleep as the music from Fei-Tao's mp3 was like a soft lullabye to her. Her eyes closed, her mind permitted her to enter sleep mode.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 pm
Fei-Tao closed his eyes too, though he wasn't tired. He only did so that he could focus better on the sounds around him, especially to the waves crashing against the shores of the beach. It always seemed to keep him as calm and relaxed as he now was.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 am
Ivy sat there, motionless, as she slept. Her chest barely rose and fell. The sound of crashing waves made her dream of drowning a victim, or simply throwing the body in the ocean once it was done bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:00 am
I looked up and turned my head, watching my club members. I sigh, we would have to get back to campus soon. "Come on guys! We've got to get back to school!" I called, my hands around my mouth in an attempt to be louder. I shook my head when I saw that Ivy was asleep. I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Ivy, wake up." I said, shaking the hand on her shoulder.  

mel_missie

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:46 pm
Out of reflex, Ivy's eyes immediately opened, her hand grabbing the one shaking her. Realizing it was Mayzel, Ivy sighed. "Sorry president." she mumbled. "Leaving would be fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm
Fei-Tao let his head fall back as he opened his eyes a bit and looked at Mayzel upside-down. His blank red eyes showed his reluctance, but still, he let out a light sigh, tilting his head back down as he got up off the bench, his sketchbook still in his hand. He walked slowly to the parking lot, waiting for them to catch up so he could drive everyone back.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am
Ivy headed over to Fei-Tao's car, still feeling drowsy. Once at the car, she opened the door to the backseat, calmly sat down, then fell over asleep. She didn't stir or make any noises despite her dream of her past.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 pm
I stand, following after Mayzel without a word.  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm
Fei-Tao opened the door of the driver's side, lazily slumping into his seat behind the wheel. While he waited for the other two girls to get there, he put the keys into the ignition and started his car, fiddling with the radio for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Ivy immediately sat up, hearing the radio changing songs. Once she heard "I Don't Care" by Apocalyptica start playing, her hand reached out to stop Fei-Tao's from changing the station. "I like this song." she mumbled.  

The Galactic Panda

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:35 pm
The boy stopped when he saw movement from behind him. Glancing back at her, he didn't make any other movements of the radio's buttons when she spoke. He didn't even know the song, but he left it anyway, leaning back against his seat again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 am
Ivy leaned back against the center backseat. She listened as Adam Gontier droned on about something. I'll have to look up what the lyrics are and mean.... Ivy made a mental note to herself.  

The Galactic Panda

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:29 pm
I climb into the back seat beside Ivy, recognising the song and starting to softly sing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 pm
I regect the ride from Fei-Tao, turning and walking towards the path from the school back up. I let my thoughts wander as I walked, the boys singing in my head now.  

mel_missie

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:35 pm
Fei-Tao nods as Mayzel refused the car ride back to school. With the car already running, he released the emergency brakes and shifted the gear to drive, pulling out of the parking lot. Lightening up the pressure on the gas pedal, he let the car roll along the street by the club president, rolling down the window with the push of a button. "..... Take care," he said simply to her, then driving off down the road.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff