Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Who's worse: the Jonas Bros or Miley Cyrus? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamers Demise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm
I am Emochan
i despise the jonas bros and miley cyrus both exactly the same amount. they are both pawns for the disney corporation and they have no sense of what real music is.

I agree with the dude!
They sux twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm
I hate both:
The Jonsa Brothers piss me off because they think they are allt hat. They r not the only ones in the band. What about there drummer or there other guitarist. Doesa anyone know who they r? i dont.

Miley Cyrus is a fake. She has to write her own lyrics for once. what the hell is with fly on da wall or whatever other stuff she rights she bugs me. She so famous most likely because of her dad. She should also use her own power.

So yea they both suck!  

this_fallen_angel96

smicE_crEam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm
i hate both! scream

miley cyrus is a slut. most of her song r horrible and some r ok.

jb well i hate everything about em! they look so gay! and they're music is horrible!! ALL of them! i wish i could die wen i hear their music!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 pm
OMG it's so hard to choose! I hate them both SO much.^_^  

ShaylaSakura

Blessed Gaian

12,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Jonas Brothers are worse....but yet Miley/Hannah/ whoever she is...would never make it in the big leagues for REAL music....she is just going to stay with the kids for her career....She will lose when it comes down to the real music people....Pop stars never make it so she won't either....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Another thing...Miley butt-head's songs...all they are about are only HER and HER life. She has got no life!!!

Jonas Brothers are gay and retarded...and having every girl in the world fight for another celebrity *whom they will never get a chance with*...is just plain annoying. Example Omg Nick is so hot he is gonna be my husband....another girl...WTF are you talking about he is so mine...yada yada yada....And these are elementary to middle school kids here too....

GET A FREAKING LIFE KIDS....GET AWAY FROM DISNEY!!!!  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iDanny-Pooh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm
Hate them both...FINAL ANSWER!! -presses a red button- >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:10 am
the jonas brothers are way worse they r all gay  

orcasarecool

yayz_Korn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:29 pm
i think they both suck but jonas brothers are worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:09 pm
they both suck plus the show suck  

metal cecil

Yamazaki05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:16 pm
BOTH! GAH! DDDDD<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:36 am
Here's a post from her "gaia profile".

"Okay, so, today I just signed onto Gaia...normally, and I went to go change my avi's look, before checking my PMs, and when I did that, I noticed 3 gifts, so I thought 'Well, might as well look at them first', and 2 of those presents were from somebody....somebody really mean.....and I really dont know who. They were calling me names, like, idiot, b***h, saying that I'm a baby and go cry to my mommy, and saying they were evil, so might as well not even look for me. BUT YES. I AM going to look for them. If anyone, ANYONE has ANY information, please PM me. And if your the one who did this horrible thing, please, please, I'm really begging you, please confess. I won't be mad. I just want to know why you did it. Thank you all."

Here's my reply,

"Why should we care?

Your not even the real miley.

damn fake."

HAHAHA serves her right  

DIRTYGEMS

Shirtless Millionaire

waffles_it_best

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am
i hate the jonas brothers more when they sing they sound like they are passing a kidney stone miley cyrus isnt that bad but she sure as hell aint that good as people make her seem i probablly like 2 songs mostly because of the lyrics and the hanna montana thing is kinda not her fault i mean she signed up for it but who knew she was gonna turn into this big thing and have 2 jobs  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 am
They're both equally as pain ful to listen too...

iE m o E l mo xD

Xx_mino-guinta_xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am
neither, they both suck, they can both fall and die for all i care, they both are posers and wannabes.....i dont se whats so great about them, they arent cute, cool and lets face it neither of them can sing.....so i choose none! they both suck... xp  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff