Is this fun?
  Yeah!
  No, it's stupid.
  Goollldd!!
View Results

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am
*taps golden's shoulder, smiles, takes chair, and buries it 7 feet under ground*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:11 am
*Convinces you that you actually buried cookies and you need to get them out! Once you have I run to a rocky mountain and start buch walking with chair*  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 pm
Sends stampede of mountain goats running down the mountain after you causing you to drop chair as you run. Picks up chair and hides it in an old barn nearby.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 am
*turns you colour blind and then secretly replaces the red chair with a green one and burns down the barn, then hops onto the magic carpet and drops the chair into a genies lamp*  

Yreduasp

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm
*watches all the chaos over the wrong red chair while sitting on the real one*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm
*Sneak* ninja *Polls chair out from under jaxcam and runs away laughing evilly*  

333sama333

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm
*My cat genie charges at your face while your running and laughing causing you to scream and run around in circles, you drop the chair and I go to a day spa with it ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 am
*sends kitty (hasn't done anything yet) and kitty acts all cute and while you are distracted by it's tigery cuteness, I grab the chair and kitty and run off to Disney World* WOOO!!!!! blaugh  

333sama333

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Hires person in a Donald Duck costume to leap out of nowhere and tackle you to the ground. Hides chair somewhere in Epcot Center while that's going on !  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 pm
*switched the chair when no1 was looking*...therefore i have the chair biggrin  

Live_Laugh_Candy

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Color blind idiots *watches fight over a blue chair while red chair is hidden in a storage facility full of identical red chairs*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm
*sends both tigers in to sniff the real one out. Then I fold a huge origami crane and it flies in steals chair for me. Hides in a stash of chocolate and covers chair in chocolate*  

333sama333

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:42 pm
*retrieves chocolate chair and ties explosives to it yet again for later use (like against the penguin)*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:14 am
knocks out with meh chain and while unconsious I take the red chair and hides in a kung fu temple  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 am
*awakens later to find the chair gone* I thought so. *detonates, you're dead but the chair is invincible* It's all mine now. *ties explosives to it a third time for later use*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff