Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 am
LuciaBane
User Image

Wow.. this thread has been really informative and educational. biggrin That is, this is the first time I've posted in it but I've been reading posts in this thread for some time now..

I have a question, actually. Well-- I'm virgin. Blah, there I said it. xP And I'm over 18. I'm curious about sex toys.. I don't want to damage the hymen so.. I'm just looking for something that can stimulate the outside without the penetration..

So um.. suggestions? Or advice? ^///^'

User Image

A good sex toy is the Trojan Vibrating Ring. It's VERY stimulating to use when rubbing against the clitoris and around the vulva. You can find this toy in any drug store like Walgreens. That is, if you're interested. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:49 pm
Rei Uchikino
LuciaBane
User Image

Wow.. this thread has been really informative and educational. biggrin That is, this is the first time I've posted in it but I've been reading posts in this thread for some time now..

I have a question, actually. Well-- I'm virgin. Blah, there I said it. xP And I'm over 18. I'm curious about sex toys.. I don't want to damage the hymen so.. I'm just looking for something that can stimulate the outside without the penetration..

User Image

A good sex toy is the Trojan Vibrating Ring. It's VERY stimulating to use when rubbing against the clitoris and around the vulva. You can find this toy in any drug store like Walgreens. That is, if you're interested. wink

A tiny vibrator would be a better option. They are tiny enough to be discreet and used in the clitoris without the need for vaginal insertion. The vibrating ring is used to put in in the guy's p***s to be used for regular intercourse.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm
You can use ben wa balls, I can't give a link because it leads to some really explicit content, but they're supposed to really do the job.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
LuciaBane
User Image

User Image

A tiny vibrator would be a better option. They are tiny enough to be discreet and used in the clitoris without the need for vaginal insertion. The vibrating ring is used to put in in the guy's p***s to be used for regular intercourse.

Really? Because the one I have fits snugly around my finger.  

Rei Uchikino

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
LuciaBane
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've used it before, it stretches to fit around the base of the p***s.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 am
User Image
Thanks for the suggestions, girls. ^_^

I see.. a small vibrator or a vibrating ring. Wa balls, huh? Hmm, I'll look into this too. xD

I've been thinking of just ordering it online-- like.. like.. Amazon.com.. since I'd probably be too embarrassed to walk into the store and plop it right at the counter.. They come in a variety of price ranges. @.@ So I'm not so sure, is there something I have to watch out for?

Like the cheap ones for example.. do they run out of battery fast? Is there a safety hazard or precaution or something about vibrators? @///@' Like too much could be dangerous or have some weird side effects or something??

User Image

LuciaBane

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 pm
LuciaBane
User Image
Thanks for the suggestions, girls. ^_^

I see.. a small vibrator or a vibrating ring. Wa balls, huh? Hmm, I'll look into this too. xD

I've been thinking of just ordering it online-- like.. like.. Amazon.com.. since I'd probably be too embarrassed to walk into the store and plop it right at the counter.. They come in a variety of price ranges. @.@ So I'm not so sure, is there something I have to watch out for?

Like the cheap ones for example.. do they run out of battery fast? Is there a safety hazard or precaution or something about vibrators? @///@' Like too much could be dangerous or have some weird side effects or something??

User Image

Ben Wa Balls, its just a matter of preference. With vibrators, I've never had the privilege to own one, but if its your own, you just got to worry about washing it off, and replacing batteries. Their not really dangerous unless you get a small one, and it travels up to far for your fingers to reach, there are no weird side effects that I know of.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

Oh, I see. surprised That is a pretty scary thought.. getting it stuck in there where you can't reach.. yikes.. @_@;

Like.. the vibrations, I'm a bit worried that it might make it numb or loss of feeling.. or something like that..? No? sweatdrop

User Image

LuciaBane

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 pm
Its never happened to me, its jus...amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm
Vibrators won't cause loss of sensation. That's a myth!

They do not feel like regular sex because nobody can emulate those vibrations, but they're a nice companion until a new partner comes.

Perfect Stranger 3-0

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:34 am
xX Princess Heartbreak Xx
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
LuciaBane
User Image

User Image

I've used it before, it stretches to fit around the base of the p***s.

Oh, well, if that's the case I think I'll stick to using it on my finger. If I use it the way you describe it I'm afraid it might slip of and get stuck in there, you know? How am I supposed to explain that to mom?! gonk

And besides that the box and the instruction pamphlet inside told me that it was used for your finger. And that's what the commercials said too. So that's what I assumed it was for.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am
User Image

Oh phew.. that's a relief then. ^_^' Just a myth..

Thanks so much, you girls have really been helpful. ^^- If I have another question, I'll be sure to drop by again. 3nodding I wish I could give input but.. well, seeing as I don't have any experience in this department, I'm not going to be of much help. sweatdrop

User Image

LuciaBane

Perfect Stranger 3-0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm
LuciaBane
User Image

Oh phew.. that's a relief then. ^_^' Just a myth..

Thanks so much, you girls have really been helpful. ^^- If I have another question, I'll be sure to drop by again. 3nodding I wish I could give input but.. well, seeing as I don't have any experience in this department, I'm not going to be of much help. sweatdrop

User Image

Don't worry!

Go ahead, make all the questions you want. When it comes to sex, there are no stupid questions.

xX Princess Heartbreak Xx or me will answer all your doubts.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm
how do you do a**l???  

inu828

xXWinter_Fairy_PrincessXx

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 pm
What is it when i see a hott guy + i feel like i jus wanna do it w/ him. + i feel all sluty (down there) does this mean that i'm sexually active?  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff