Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Its time for "Reviews of movies i rented" (my opinions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i keep doing this?
  Yes
  Nah
View Results

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 am
(hmm dark kniight...eh maybe..ohh gotham knight that has to be done...treasure planet, sweeney todd, HOOK ohhhh, the halloween remake....anyone wants me to review any of these movies..yes?no? or tell me what u would like reviewed?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am
somming sometime today ERASERHEAD..yeah i never heard of it either its supposed to be some cult film.....  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:27 pm
"eraserhead" this will be short and angry.

If you want a film thats confusing and will make u think "WTF!?" (since i have to be censored) then this is the film for you. No real plot, nect to no talking or subtitles, its random and confusing. And its just..bizare, a black and white film and theres these intestine worm like creatures in a few scenes thats just random. a odd potatoheaded woman randomly appears...the main character IS a guy with a bizare hair shaped like an eraser top.....GAHHHHHH

no, even the nostalgia critic would agree with me if he saw this movie its too messed up. I just cant see any good thing about it. I THINK even a movie/film major student would watch this and just go....WTF....lowest movie rating ever 0/5 yes not even a 1 its that messed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:35 pm
You know, I've actually heard good things about Eraserhead. I think I might watch it this weekend and see what it's all about. It's a David Lynch film, so it can't be that bad.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm
David Lynch that would explain it....that reminds me of his other odd film "blue velvet"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 pm
(comming soon...err...Return to OZ)  

Saintsage777

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 pm
Saintsage777
David Lynch that would explain it....that reminds me of his other odd film "blue velvet"

Hah! I'm actually watching that in my film class this up coming Monday. I'm actually looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 am
blue velvet? its odd....

Blue velvet a strange movie but unlike eraserhead has a story and plot. Its strange yes but so odd that i couldnt stop watching it. Id there sex? yes, blood? some res, violence? yes psycological issues with the main character, love interest and main villan? OH HELL YES, its twisted.

How does it start out? with a guy finding a human ear while walking in the woods. How does it end? still oddly. Will you feel weird after watching it? YES!!!

Yet i liked it, as messed up as it was i did like it. Comfused at some parts but i liked it. 3/5  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm
(more reviews tonight..mayeb 2)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:11 pm
full reviews on slingblade and another movie  

Saintsage777

Saintsage777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm
(sling blade will wait)

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heavens Door

You should best watch this movie if u watch the series (about 27 episodes so your good)

Its a great animated movie. The same voice casting is there, the animation, and the music is great. The plot is a man wants people to die, and the main characters wants the bounty on his head. Its a typical plot but its great. The villan is great, no emotion for the most part.

All and all, if your a fan of the series i reccomend this movie. a 5/5  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm
CLASSIC MOVIE REVIEW!!!!

"Sling blade" -grunts- mmhmm

User Image

This movie stars Billy Bob Thorton (wow he went from this to Bad Santa) And lets face it if someone playes a mentally challenged person non comedicly its gonna win awards and will be a great picture. This is no exeption, the story is of a man being released from a mental institute for killing some people. Then it shows him coping with returning to the big world.

Its slow yes around 2 and a half hours long. But its great theres only one part of the movie that i didnt like and the ending could have been better. but its overlooked, he has some signiture lines in this too and well i just enjoyed it. Its somewhat a drama but all and all its good. 4 1/2 out of 5 yes i used a hald mark in this because its great buuut eh but i still reccomend it.  

Saintsage777

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Saintsage777
"Pineapple Express" ill be hated for this. Yes a good stoner flick, great casting but. I thought it was bad (my opinion only) There was maybe 2 or 3 moments to laugh or chuckle at. But mostly it was just oddness and gay toning. Yes i said it alot of vary gay lines (not gay as in stupid i mean gay as in expecting the guys to kiss eachother gay) which i though of alot. The ending itself left a question or 2 and the "best bud" thing dear god i just expected them to openly make out or something it was that awkward. -sighs- I thought it was overhyped again just my opinions

It's just a matter of sense of humor. Honestly, if you're as easy to entertain as I am, then the "Pandora doesn't go back in the box she only comes out" line or the "Check it out man, it's like my thumbs my c**k" line, are enough to make a great movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:43 pm
meh i still prefer the other ones  

Saintsage777

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out