Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]
Final Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm
not yet xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 pm
wats the first final fantasy u guys played? mine was FF3 for the super nintendo, CLASSIC!  

jdub8823

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 am
.......The first one.....7, or 9....I can't rember..  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:30 am
damn, makes me feel old  

jdub8823

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm
My first FF was was VII, pretty common, I actually just went back and mastered the game. Dissidia is so close!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:24 am
im not sure whether to feel hardcore or old lol, uf you guys have the chance i highly suggest FF3 for the SNES  

jdub8823

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 pm
I want to play it, I want to play it bad, I simply haven't the money for such things. Curse my lack of a job.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:12 am
My first was FFVII. I had begged my dad for a Playstation for x-mas 'cause of a cousin having one and getting addicted to Breath of Fire III but I never told my dad what games to get so he got FFVII. Probably one of his best choices 'cause he usually sucks at videogame stuff ^^;

Anyway, fell in love with it, abandoned sleep for 3 weeks while I worked on finishing it and then found myself becoming a slave to the rest of the series.

I played part of III before but it really didn't appeal to me all that much. I really wanna get my hands on a copy of VI, actually...  

Zucci_zookeenee

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Hahaha that's funny, so your dad played it?

I want to get FFVI too... I never finished it because had merely borrowed a copy from someone and had to return it. If you don't order online PS1 games are so hard to find now though.

Here's something to think about if your familiar with FFVII, Red XIII's tattoo which led to his name, implies that Hojo tried to use him, probably in a very strange way, in his Sephiroth clone project. Doesn't this imply that he had Jenova cells injected into him? I thought it was odd, seeing as how it never comes up. He isn't the last number if I remember correctly, since there was a number fourteen. So I thought it was interesting that though he supposedly has Jenova cells, and possibly S cells, which I thought the clones did but I was never sure on, that Red XIII seems to have not been effected by it, and Sephiroth never tries to influence him. So why is this? HMMMMM????  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:45 pm
hellhound9
Hahaha that's funny, so your dad played it?

I want to get FFVI too... I never finished it because had merely borrowed a copy from someone and had to return it. If you don't order online PS1 games are so hard to find now though.

Here's something to think about if your familiar with FFVII, Red XIII's tattoo which led to his name, implies that Hojo tried to use him, probably in a very strange way, in his Sephiroth clone project. Doesn't this imply that he had Jenova cells injected into him? I thought it was odd, seeing as how it never comes up. He isn't the last number if I remember correctly, since there was a number fourteen. So I thought it was interesting that though he supposedly has Jenova cells, and possibly S cells, which I thought the clones did but I was never sure on, that Red XIII seems to have not been effected by it, and Sephiroth never tries to influence him. So why is this? HMMMMM????

hahaha, no. My dad is so inept at videogames. He couldn't even wrap his mind around nintendo, nevermind playstation.

and does it exclusively say Red had Jenova cells implanted into him or just that he was subject to various testing?  

Zucci_zookeenee

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Oh. lol. Well It's never actually directly stated, but the fact that he had a number was a strong indication, Red XIII was also afraid of something happening tto him at one point once the party has seen the would be Sephiroth clones. So it could be the Hojo had not in fact tried, although with him not being the last number the chances of that decrease. It's never really brought up in the story otherwise. The only thing I don't know about is the story involving him in Before Crisis, which might indicate something since it's based at the time of his capture to be sent to Shinra for Hojo's experiments.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am
When I was reading it said they Hojo was trying to breed Aerith and Red together (...) not try to execute another sephiroth clone project on him.
I couldn't really find anywhere where it said Red was injected with any Jenova cells.  

Zucci_zookeenee

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:07 pm
It is true that he tried to do that, but his number is definitely connected to the project. There is the theory that the two are related, as in somehow by breeding Aerith and Red XIII Hojo planned to make a being similar to Sephiroth, although it wouldn't have been the clone type he had been looking for. So it could be just a kind of spin-off in his experiment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm
if I may be bold enough to enter this conversation. My cousin actually has played and beat all of the Final Fantasy's I think. I tried to play the first final fantasy. That was some bad graphix. At least for this time it was but supposedly it was fairly good graphix for its time. I have also started to play the 12th final fantasy but seeing that it is my cousin's game I don't get a chance to play it a whole lot. sad  

Fangthorn

Arkadiusz Caelum

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm
I want to get Dissidia~ biggrin
ButI'mpoor-ish >B|  
The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers