Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magic vs. Machine: The Coming War ((Needs People)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 am
Rathon spins around and see the man wit the gun "woah buddy" he puts his hands out infront of him "dont shoot, I didnt know anyone was home, I was looking for something to eat" he starts backing tward the door  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Vayne was still cautious, but he put the gun down. "Alright then. I'm sorry if I gave you any trouble. See, I was sleeping in the room next door. Honestly, I don't know if anyone is staying here."  

Raizearche

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
"Oh, well that would explain why it looked like one one was home but the cat lady over there" His stomach grumbles loudly "eh, you wouldnt have anything to eat would you? I havent eatten for 2 days"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm
He looked at the cat. He knew she was the girl who transformed, but he didn't want to reveal anything to this man. "Sure. I have some things in my room for you to eat." He walked into his room, leaving the door opened for the new guy to come in.  

Raizearche

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 pm
"thank you so much" He starts gathering the elemental particles he would need for an electrical strike if this turned out to be a trap, but follows the man none the less  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:02 pm
Vayne didn't have anything he wanted to keep. He didn't care about his food. "I'll be at the bar. I have a song I want to try out in front of an audience." He shuddered when he thought of playing for people, but he knew he could do it. He went down to the bar. He spied the piano, then sat down next to it. Everyone stared in amazement. They knew him to be the shy kid who always played alone. Vayne turned quickly around. "I call this song, 'An Empty Tome.'"
He began to play the song.  

Raizearche

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 am
He made himself a sandwhich and was listening to the man play "nice, wish I could play like that"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm
Towards the middle of the song, Vayne had forgotten he had an audience. It was just him and he piano in his own little world. When he finished, everyone stood up and clapped. Vayne came back to reality and turned around. His face was red with embarrassment. "Thanks."  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:00 pm
Lucky had been resting on the piano, when Vayne came back down. As he started playing, she rested her head on her paws, listening to the music. Her tail began to swish to the tempo. Once finished, Lucky meowed softly in approval of the song. She hopped down and rubbed against his arm on the seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Rathon grabs some oranges, beans, and some bread and heads tward the door "well thanks for the meal, guess ill be on my way"  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Raizearche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm
Vayne, too shy at the moment to speak, walked back to his room. He forgot to close the door, and he fell into bed. "Tomorrow's another day."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:41 am
As he passes the door he fixes the damage to the lock,locks, and closes the door behind him "well now that I have food for a little while I should probably find somewhere to sleep" he starts walking down the road  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am
As he stood and walked to his room, Lucky sat there, pouting a bit. I guess he's never spoken to a feline female before..... Sighing, Lucky hopped off the seat, and slowly walked up to his room. She jumped onto the bed silently, and walked over to the window ledge. Without a sound, Lucky looked out the window, making sure no techs had come.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm
Rathon ends up sleeping under a bridge that used to cross a river but the river had long dryed up "well I'v slept in worse..........wait, whats that god awful smell?!" he turnes around to see a pile of about 5 dead rotting bodies "ew theres no way im sleeping here...maybe I could see if that dude with the gun has a spare room" he climbs out of the ditch and makes his way back to the dudes house  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Raizearche

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Vayne couldn't go to sleep. He tried, but he had a strange feeling about something. "I'm going to take a walk." He walked outside and looked around. He noticed a plume of smoke in the distance. "Wonder what that could be."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff