Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm
"what was that?" Claire could hear a commotion in the woods like the sound of metal hitting trees and then being pulled down and put together. She followed the noise. She came to an opening up to a river and saw a man building something. "Hello?Who are you?"Claire said walking up to the man in black. "Are you from the boat too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 pm
then point my sword at girl and "yes i am from boat but i was protect my sister then we spit to the boat."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 pm
Finally, after so many tries, she finally got the fire going.
She smiled and looked at Claire but she's gone.
She quickly stood up and looked for her.
"Claire....Where are you?" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:28 pm
"dont aim your sword at me" Claire heard Mizuki "Im over here in the woods!" Claire yelled. "Now put down your sword come back with me to the beach we will look for your sister i promise you but ur bleeding we need to bandage it ok? come with me." Claire looked at him up and down making sure she did the right thing.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Mizuki heard Claire's reply and head to the woods.
When she arrived, she saw Claire and a boy with a katana pointing at Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm
"Its ok Mizuki, but im not sure if he is."Claire pointed to the man. "well if your gonna come with us then come if not then fine." Claire walked away and tripped on a stump and got up and kept walking towards the beach. She saw the fire and relaxed by it.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Mizuki bowed at him but with glaring eyes and followed Claire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm
"Great fire by the way." Claire said while she was standing in the water looking for clams and found two. "Have you seen that guy before? because i think i saw him on the boat once with a girl. I think he said something about hes looking for his sister."  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:06 pm
"Thank you. And no, I was too busy with work so I don't fully recognize the people on the boat." she said to Claire and helping her get some food.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm
"Mmmk just wondering. I think these should be enough." Claire started cracking the shells on a rock and put the meat on a pointy stick. She put the stick over the fire and let them roast when they were done she handed one to Mizuki. "This will fill us up more then the coconut."  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:19 pm
"Thank you." she said smiling and taking the clams.
She blew out some of the heat first and started eating.
"..It's good!" she said smiling and continue eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:24 pm
"They should be its breeding season among mussels. he he. I like being a cook i know alot about food he he. Wow would you look at that ocean. I have only been to the beach once in my life." Claire was mesmerized by the view.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm
"This is my first time on the beach...I never knew it could be this beautiful..." she said gazing at the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm
"I know right it sucks that were not here on vacation but for survival. Hey look at that." In the distance Claire saw a whale tail a sign of good luck or great misery in her family.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm
"I wonder what mom and the other's are eating right now?" she thought worriedly and looking at the sand and gazing at it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff