Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Stupid Guild Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0mn0mn0m1234

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm
II iGoRawrz II
xX- Vincent R -Xx

THE JONAS BROTHERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR LIFE THERE THE
NEXT BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!

O.M.F.G. That is about the craziest and untrue thing I've ever read. The Joe Hoes will never be as great and wonderful as the band who shaped the thing we call music. talk2hand The Beatles could kick their asses in 1 second in a band contest  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm
Yeah and they wouldn't have to play a single note.  

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Charitable Pumpkin

5,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PoisonXLilly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 am
They'd walk up on the stage, and suddenly the Jo-a**'s would fall, dead. HAHA!!!.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 pm
_Loyal-Lilly_
They'd walk up on the stage, and suddenly the Jo-a**'s would fall, dead. HAHA!!!.

XD Just the presence of the legendary Beatles would kill them. AND SQUISH THEM INTO LITTLE PUDDLES >D  

0mn0mn0m1234

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 am
And then those little puddles would evaporate, and the Jonas Bros will be gone forever, and everyone will forget that they ever existed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm
I think the thread just died ._.  

0mn0mn0m1234

Norly Srsly

6,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:11 am
If there are any mod spots left, send me a appilcation!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 am
Aye, it's sad if he does have diabetes, but him being sick is besides the point, cause then it's just pity. But for music I hate them, they look like fags and assholes as well.

And for the girls sending requests, first thing's first, why did they search it up?, second, why did they request it, third, it's their opinion, they love the jobros so much then join the I love jobros guild, but I absolutely hate them!!!!! D:<  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

Hexah

Heroic Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 pm
Koigokoro-chan
II iGoRawrz II
xX- Vincent R -Xx

THE JONAS BROTHERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR LIFE THERE THE
NEXT BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!

O.M.F.G. That is about the craziest and untrue thing I've ever read. The Joe Hoes will never be as great and wonderful as the band who shaped the thing we call music. talk2hand The Beatles could kick their asses in 1 second in a band contest

xD i love to replace "They'er" with "There"
it's only the coolest thing to do u know ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 pm
I lol at all the requests.

If they wanted us to take them seriously, they should have stabbed themselves in their ears a couple hundred times, not that it's any different from listening to the JB's songs.  

Mirage Gecko

3,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ShinoDemon

1,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm
Emerald Zombie
Aye, it's sad if he does have diabetes, but him being sick is besides the point, cause then it's just pity. But for music I hate them, they look like fags and assholes as well.

And for the girls sending requests, first thing's first, why did they search it up?, second, why did they request it, third, it's their opinion, they love the jobros so much then join the I love jobros guild, but I absolutely hate them!!!!! D:<
hmm... you have common sense you were using your brain none like other than these poeple here just cussing on and on, yes i don't like the Jonas Brothers which is really a gay name but,.. not the subject note to the poeple~USE YOUR BRAIN THIN ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TYPING, AND PLUS SPELL RIGHT TOO. EVERY ONE CUSSING IN THOS FORUM LITERLY GAVE ME A HEADACHE.yes their face is so ugly it could blow up our face but....yours might too.." that's the note to baicly all the poeple that don't have common sense really..bye^_^ any one add me?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 pm
II iGoRawrz II
"Request from Crazychic559 Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Your sooo pathetic . Is there a reason why u dislike them and yes i am i fan but still your an a** for posting this u hater.
"

"Request from 08sora Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 pm
u guys made a bad choose to make this guild and JONAS BROTHERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u stink
"

Lol choose it's choice.  

FataI Blue

Dangerous Lunatic

iMuZicNinJa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 am
effing people never heard of magazines?everybody knows the nick has diabetes,but doesnt care ;P yeesh...
and if they dont wanna join,then who gives a freaking damn?...-___-
and nobody cares that they <3 the jonass brothers...they have feelings for them,but not for other people's opinion--or in this case THE TRUTH. -__-

ohh,and i would be a moderator,but i dont come to this guild much cuz im in four other guilds,soo...probably not,sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 am
i'm sure the "I luv da jonas brutherz'' guild gets a lot of hate requests too.
still, that doesn't justify the fangirl's hate requests to our mods
that tell us how much we suck, how "cute" the jonas brothers are
how that "dey rawwwkkkk sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

pity. i thought there could be ONE decent fangirl out there.
guess i was wrong.

(ew, did i just fangirl speak?)

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

NarutoHinataLover88

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm
o.o Wow.
These girls... and... that one guy? Vincent R? O.O
Need a Dictionary. I mean... dude..... seriously....
Obviously... OBVIOUSLY Illiterate, dumbass, fangirls are in love with the Jonas'. The Joe-Hoes obviously arent good role models if all their fans are illiterate. And diabetes? Um.... Yeah, no, I dont care.... No offense to you diabetics. But Nick is just looking for someone to pity him and apparently he found a whole world of dumb girls that love a 'cute' (NOT CUTE) Face. This just shows how superficial our world is. If Nick, Joe, Or Kevin (Ew I know their names) were grotesquely ugly with a great voice, would the girls love them? I... dont think so... Its just like that Susan Boyle woman. She isnt the most beautiful woman out there, but she has the voice of an angel. Yeah so... basically my point to this long, drawn-out speech is that these request from these girls ( and that one dude) are pointless and that they rly need some good schoolin' Now it may seem hypocritical considering I am spelling things wrong, but I, unlike them, are doing it purposely. So... yeah.. dumb prissy illiterate bitches and that one dude, need to find a hobby to occupy their time.

Yeah, so.... Hahaha quote me if ya like. I would love to hear your opinions.  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff