Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:52 pm
THE MOVIE SUCKED!!!

the books are amazing. Maybe you should read them b4 you say the movie is the greates thing ever.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:11 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
think she can do the broken cowboy?

;_;

i'm a fan, but i was one of those fans that came before the crazy mob of angry little twevle year olds that will ******** rip your heads off if you say you hate edward. (please, get over him - we all know that jasper is obviously better anyways. haha) i mean, yeah, i used to go a little crazy when people didn't like it, but now it's like, eh whatevers. expect for the people who are like "I HATE TWILIGHT SO MUCH" like six thousand times a day directly at me. then i get pissed cause i'm annoyed. and these damn stereotypes about how all the fans are stupid. well, not all of us, mkay?! like, for ******** sake ...

i do agree, the sparkling vampires really do piss me off. HE SPARKLES OH SO PRETTY. it'd be more ... dramatic if he burned. >D the whole watching her at night thing is creepy, and breaking dawn was a disappointment, but okay in general. like, what the hell happened to all the actiony violence?! bella's vocabulary for a seventeen year old is un-realistic. i'm sorry, but it is. it overdoes her character,

the movie was ... okay. i can't say that i dislike it, but it could've been SO much better. and like, yeah. i still dunno how people think the book was way beter than the movie, but okay. whatever. o_o and ughh, jasper looked so epic fail. and edward just bleh, how the hell do people think he's hot?! he looked like he hadn't showered in weeks.

-hides in a corner- maybe i should've been a closet fan. ;_;

icon credit to small_crime, nutting musings & isis2015 of livejournal.

charles finley

45_Nads_4Eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 pm
MiSledOriginaLiTy
Oooh, Twilight. You should not have gotten me started.

Well, let's see:
Twilight is a crap movie. Look at Edward. He's a monster! Because he SPARKLES! What vampire ******** sparkles? None.

High school musical - singing and dancing + pussyish vampires=Epic fail. Every. Single. Time.

It is physically impossible to be a vegetarian vampire. There is no such thing as plant blood, thus-no such thing as a vegetarian vampire. It is physically impossible. That makes NO SENSE to me.

No one would subject themselves to the horrors of high school over and over and OVER again. I'm talking to you, Cullen kids.

A 100-year old virgin forever cursed to look like a 17 year old boy that sparkles in the sunlight is not "haawwtt" unless of course, you are a catholic preist.

Who wants to read a love story where the boy wants to eat the girl?

Bella and Edward's love is not healthy. It's obsession. Sneaking into someone's room to watch someone while they sleep is called STALKING, kids.

High-five, girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:24 pm
1. A true vampire will never tell you that they are a vampire...EVER!!! and they think that they know that you know that they are a one...THEY'LL KILL YOU!  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

jacky_lambert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 pm
ooooooooh! I'm a vampire! Fear my sparkle! God that is so gay! Watching someone sleep is stalkerish too. I get the feeling that I'm the only one who read Twilight before it was popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm
FallenOutTheCrowd13
Twilight Is Gay!
I would appreciate u not using the word gay in the place of stupid or dumb. many people dont know how offending this misunderstanding can be... whee  

jasperhalefangirl

kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 am
Oh, boy here we go again with the twilight movies
We all get the idea. Ether you like twilight or you hate it.
Please, Find something better to argue about
Personaly, i find the idea of a sparkling vampire complete stupidity.He would burn and die in the sun.That, or i would ******** stab him in the heart with a wooden stake

too many doses and ,i'm starting to get an attraction  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:38 am
kaza-of-the-hidden-mist
Personaly, i find the idea of a sparkling vampire complete stupidity.He would burn and die in the sun.That, or i would ******** stab him in the heart with a wooden stake

You deserve a million dollars for that reply. I hate Twilight as much as I hate the Honass Brothers, I've read the book AND saw the movie, both sucked. And I'm pissed at my friend for not letting me borrow Miyamoto Musashi's the Book of Five Rings. See, I asked her to let me borrow it. She kept bugging me to read Twilight first and she swore she'd let me borrow it. I read it in the beginning of the school year, the school year already ended, and I still haven't read the damn Book of Five Rings. So yeah, I'm pissed at her and I'm gonna keep using that against her from now on.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Meh twilight is ok..I mean when I read the books I was like WTF? Since when do vampires sparkle? And when do they not die or have weaknesses? But I gave the book a chance because I have to admit it is creative. But the movie is just overkill and epic fail. I don't hate twilight nor am I a fangirl. Basically I'm neutral to this series.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:42 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
1. A true vampire will never tell you that they are a vampire...EVER!!! and they think that they know that you know that they are a one...THEY'LL KILL YOU!

Well not all of them...

For example, Trinity Blood the REAL vampires will kill you if you say the term vampire only because they prefer to be called Methuselah and since this is a story that took place after Armageddon the Methuselah hated being compared to figures of ancient times just because they do all the things vampires did. All vampires in this anime HAVE weaknesses like to sunlight and silver.

Or Hellsing they'll just kill you, make you a ghoul, or make you a vampire regardless of what you do. Vampires in this series also have weaknesses.

In short real vampires don't sparkle and real vampires can die and have weaknesses  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

2,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 pm
Nikku Momochi
kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

You deserve a million dollars for that reply. I hate Twilight as much as I hate the Honass Brothers, I've read the book AND saw the movie, both sucked. And I'm pissed at my friend for not letting me borrow Miyamoto Musashi's the Book of Five Rings. See, I asked her to let me borrow it. She kept bugging me to read Twilight first and she swore she'd let me borrow it. I read it in the beginning of the school year, the school year already ended, and I still haven't read the damn Book of Five Rings. So yeah, I'm pissed at her and I'm gonna keep using that against her from now on.
Never heard of the book of five rings before.Sounds intresting.Could you post back to me when your friend finally lets you read it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:19 pm
kaza-of-the-hidden-mist
Nikku Momochi
kaza-of-the-hidden-mist

Never heard of the book of five rings before.Sounds intresting.Could you post back to me when your friend finally lets you read it?

She said that she'll buy me it for my birthday and she promised she would because she's tired of me using guilt on her. The Book of Five Rings is a book by Miyamoto Musashi about military strategy and swordsmanship.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 pm
Book=ok....movie=epic fail

HELLSING BABY!!! Screw Edward I want Alucard. Alucard could kick Ed's a** no offense people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
Book=ok....movie=epic fail

HELLSING BABY!!! Screw Edward I want Alucard. Alucard could kick Ed's a** no offense people.

Here's a scenario: Edward and the Jonas Brothers go to a gay pride parade. All the gays get all turned on by Edward's so called "perfect boy and face". Jealous, the Jonas Brothers attempt to kill him until he deflects the bullets with his sparkliness. The battle lasts til nightfall when Alucard comes out and kills em bnoth Edward and the Ho Bros with his awesomeness. The End.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

J0-J0 The Gangsta King

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm
II Darkstar II
Ghey.

It's All About Blade.

l:

yeah man it's all about blade he kills those damn gay vampires xd  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items