Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Aoimizu laughed lightly, but nervously. "No, in fact Jinji, i was hoping you would know when the next captain's meeting would be approaching." She sighed. "I may be 'skilled', but time is never my best one. Would you know what the time of day is?" She was never good at telling time, she even had a lower squad member tell her the time every 30 minutes it was so bad. She didn't mean to ignore the other captain, just didn't see her in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm
"Umm..." Jiinji puzzled, looking out the window. "I think it's 3 o'clock." Jiinji said, rubbing the back of his head. He needed to change... and get his captain's jacket mended... and clothes washed... Gahh there is too much to do... Jiinji thought, covering his face with his hands and moaning quietly.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "Thank you. I must be going now." She gave a dainty wave of her arm. "I have such paperwork to do. The squad can't seem to run without having the paperwork to wipe their nose." She waved as she shunpo'd toward her Office. "Uhh~~~~ I wish there werent so much!" She sank into her seat for the afternoon to be filled by paperwork.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm
Jiinji sighed, and walked towards Yuu. "I guess i will go get on my paperwork... I probably will have alot seeing as i am getting like 11 squads paperwork..." Jiinji said, sulking to the door. "Catch you later Yuu." Jiinji said, disappearing in a shinpo. He reappeared in his office, and his jaw dropped. Paperwork was piled on his desk, on the floor near his desk, on the floor near the floor near the desk, and on his chair. "Graahh." Jiinji yelled, starting on the nearest pile of paperwork.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:23 pm
Yuu waved when he left. "That reminds me.... my paper work probably doubled while I was gone...." Yuu sighed and ran across the roofs at a leisurely pace, not wanting to go back to the dread of paper work again. And she was right. The paper work had piled up again while she had been out. Her squad was nearly empty, and those that were there were fresh from the academy, so they didn't even know about paper work yet. Most of the squad members who weren't assigned to repair duty were assigned to different regions in the real world on hollow duty. Life, instead of being easier, was harder than ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:36 pm
Jiinji used his powers to move the pencil across the papers, using multiple ones. He rested his head on his hands, eyes closed, and he was humming a soothing tone. He wasn't loosing or gaining power or energy, and he wasn't gaining any either. He was almost done... a few more stacks to go.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Yuu glanced at the now nearly empty stack. Only a few more pieces left..... Another twenty minutes and Yuu put down her pencil happily. she hummed to herself as she walked outside. Then she climbed onto the roof and sat there humming meaningless tunes and enjoying the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 pm
"GRAAAHHH!" Jiinji yelled, throwing his last pencil across the room. It had broken, and he didn't have means of sharpening any of them. "Hadou 32!" Jiinji yelled, smoke rising out of his office, roof slightly on fire. The few pieces of paper work that were left were now disintegrated, black smoke billowing out of the top of the door.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 pm
Yuu looked up and noticed the roof on Jinji's office was slightly on fire. "What the...." Yuu jumped over the roof tops and lowered herself onto the porch outside his door. "Jinji...? What happened....?" she poked her head around the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 pm
Jiinij fell on the floor. "I DID THE WHOLE FREAKING SOUL SOCIETY"S s**t AND MY LAST PENCIL BROKE. I HAD 50 PENCILS." Jiinji said, raising his hands up and letting them fall. He moaned, and opened the windows. "Now," *deep breath* "I need to get some people to fix the floor then the roof." Jiinji said, sighing.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Yuu covered her mouth to stifle her laughter. "You know... we are neighbors... you could have just asked. Besides... no need to load unnecessary work on the workers seeing on how they still have stuff to get done...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:02 pm
"You know, what i said in the Temple is pretty much a lie. I don't know why, but i just don't seem to age. I don't concentrate, and i don't do anything. I'm just... young." Jiinji said, laughing afterward. "The fire on the roof should be out, and the fire is out in here... i hope..." Jiinji said, looking around.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm
Yuu looked around as well. "Don't worry... No fire." Then she turned her glance to him. "So basically... your a kid, you've just been a kid longer than most... A lot of shinigami are like that. One of the previous captains was like that.... then again, he acted older then he really was."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 pm
"Well i'm still the same on the inside too." Jiinji said, smiling. "I just usually have more control though. I've never lost control like that before but once... and well... i wouldn't care to talk about that one..." Jiinji said,looking out the window. He looked at the wood floor. It was chared, but that would wash out. The ceiling he could fix later... it wasn't that important...  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 pm
"You don't have to talk about it," Yuu said smiling. She looked up at the hole in the ceiling. "You know.... rain would make that hole a real inconvenience real quick...." Yuu smiled, shaking her head from side to side.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff