Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:09 pm
Aoimizu, mid-bite, smiled shyly. Once she swallowed, she replied. "Yeah Toni.....i practically live here....when i can afford it." She went back to munching another bite of ramen and added a bite of naruto(fishcake) and mmm'd. After finishing that bite she asked, "Another? We had something other than graduating in common?" She wasn't being rude she just never noticed commonalities between herself and her classmates.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
"Yeah... after we get dismissed from the academy... I'm either here or training. I don't even set foot in my home unless it's time for me to go to sleep or I'm just waking up, you know... and sometimes I don't even bother going home... I was talking about the fact that we both come to Ichiraku's... It's my favorite place around Konoha that's actually a building...." Toni grinned before slurping up more noodles.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Aoimizu smiled. "Yeah, i guess we have a few things in common.." She said and finished with a thought to herself of, ...but you don't really realize how different we are... She finished her ramen, sighed, and stood-bowing to Ichiraku-san. She turned to Toni and held one arm behind her back with her other. "...Would you like to come train with me in about 10 minutes?...." She mumbled. She trained every minute she wasn't reading tactical analysis books, eating, sleeping, or in classes. She looks skinny, but could hurt you with a flick off her finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Toni slurped up the last of her noodles and thanked Ichiraku as well. "Sure... what are we training? Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu? It doesn't matter which... as long as Hoshi can come too." Toni grinned and hoshi barked, jumping from the chair onto Toni's shoulder and hanging on with her front paws.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Aoimizu walked out and waited for Toni. "Yes, Hoshi can come. Genjutsu, ninjutsu...I was wondering if you had any specialty ninjutsus, Or maybe a Keikei Genkai?" She was so analytical. She wanted to know everything about people's techniques. "As you saw i have a skill in mist techniques.....Well, i also have a Kekei Genkai..." She trailed off. This girl considered Aoi to be a friend(?) then she might scare her a bit, by accident and lose her first friend her age.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:59 am
"No... I don't have a Keikei Genkai... but I specialize in wind justsu. Not to mention... that me and Hoshi have special justsus that we use as a team... It's kind of cool that I know someone other than Sasuke who has a Keikei Genkai though... don't tell anyone... but sometimes I wish I had one... Normally I'm actually very content with my specialties but... The jealousy bug can bite anyone you know..." Toni was somewhat rambling now.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm
Aoimizu grumbled a little, "...jealousy...i wish i could be normal..." She turned to Toni. "If i had to say, i wish i had a companion that was as close as you and Hoshi....but not to have this curse...." She mumbled on the end without noticing she had. She looked at her hands as they walked. "So a little further...Would you like to have a limited duel?" She was headed to 'her' training ground. If she was seen by any of the ANBU or Johnin fighting somewhere other than here without permission, for she was still under watch, they would apprehend her and question her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm
"I guess it is nice... to have someone to talk to all the time..." Toni watched Aoimizu for a moment before looking forwards. "That probably would be a better idea.... It'd be kind of bad to be out of commission before we even get to go on our first mission...." Hoshi yipped quietly in agreement.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:56 pm
{internet killed itself, ruining my post....i had to redo it so it not as good}

Aoimizu kept walking, and they both arrived at the field. She was a little excited be cause this would be the first genin she had fought, the ANBU hadn't let her. "Limitations? ....no weapons. ....Genjutsus? Ninjutsus?" She stood ready to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 pm
"Fair enough... we'll stick to taijutsu then." Toni unclipped her kunai case from the back of her pants and tossed it to the side so she wouldn't be tempted. She got into her fighting stance, which looked like a mix between Kiba's and Negi's. Hoshi was right in front of Toni, every muscle tensed like she would jump at any moment.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Aoimizu's eyes relaxed and took on a lighter hue. She turned her Metsuki-Aisu off. "Taijutsu? Very well." She took the same stance all trained ANBU take and readied her muscles for attack. "You can have first move." She said, her voice had deepened a bit from the lack of using her KG.

{discuss over pm how duel should play out then post it?}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Keikei was at Hinata's house working on their Byakugan(yes Keikei has it).
Keikei said "Hope your not upset that we are not in the same cell." HInata said "As longas we are still friends, why should I care if we are in the same cell?" Keikei answered "True..."

{Dolphina_Cerulean: sorry I did not read you post again}  

ShiningCrimsionSkies

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:46 pm
After leaving Hinata's house, Keikei went to Ichiraku's ramen shop for her daily amount of ramen.Keikei asked for a super size bowl because she never felt like today made her fell and it made her hungryer than ever. "Mmmmmm Ramen." Keikei said as she finished her bowl,paid Ichiraku, and left to go train some more. "Maybe i'll find someone to talk to." Keikei thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:13 pm
"Hey, Haruka," Bink said walking beside his sister, his arms were folded over his head.

Haruka was walking looking up at the sky. "Hmm?"

"Who do you want to be your sensei? I heard there are a lot of tough ones out there." Bink grinned lowering his arms. "I bet they're super strong and teach us some really cool justus." He punched the air in front of him.

His sister sighed and looked over at him. "And what makes you think we are going to have the same sensei?"

"We are twins and all. I just figured they'd pair us up together." He had an innocent expression on when he said that. And it was somewhat true. Just because they were twins they tended to be paired up a lot more than Haruka hoped for.

Haruka frowned a bit. "That's a lame excuse. And I'm getting tired of it." She brushed some hair out of her eyes. "Besides, there's some logic behind the squads. I'm sure Iruka-sensei will choose the best squad for each of us."

Bink frowned, matching his sister's expression. "If you say so." He spotted Keikei walking down the street. He knew her from class. He waved.  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

ShiningCrimsionSkies

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 pm
Keikei spotted out of the corner of her eye Bink waving at her.She waved back.She walked over to them and said "Sup y'all."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff