Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Yourtube™ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 pm
I'm afraid to admit....I, as well, have not seen it. I really want to rent it soon though. It taunting me...
Funny thing is I was able to go watch Up last weekend, but not rent a movie. xp

And while we are still on Vic Mignogna, <--- (do not take that the wrong way Raven!)
Did you know he sings the openings for the Funimation dub of One Piece!? I like his "We Are" and I really like his "Hikari E"

(Edit:
It's hour five since I've posted this and I cannot get Vic's voice out of my head...every so often I start whistling the "We Are" tune and it plays through my brain. I think I've gone insane....) gonk

((Edit:
Three and a half hours later....I think it's gone finally...Wait! Oh...Oh god! It won't...*Static interference*...I...*Static interference*...head...*Static interference*...and...*Static interference*...wife...*Static interference*...her...*Static interference* .....
*transmission Ended*))

(((Edit:
I know what I must do!
I must combat this evil with a stronger, greater, catchier song!! Let's see...no...this wont cut it....Ah!...This will push it out of my head!)))

(^^ funny thing, that last link's singer sings the fourth One Piece opening ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm
LOL, this is the best Twilight based vid I have ever seen.

Srsly, that's the proper reaction when someone tells you they've been sneaking into your room to watch you sleep. None of this, 'oh, so romantic' crap.  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm
Gah, I would rather have Vic stuck in my head any day. x_x

That Twilight video is awesome. Edward is a creep, but it's so glaringly obvious in the movie even I get weirded out, and I liked him in the books.

And... surely everyone has seen a million different cats on YouTube, but this is the best video of them I've seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 pm
O_O

My Raven...that was...pretty epic.
I remember some of the videos in that mash-up from America's Funniest Home Videos. XD
A lot of them I had seen...but bringing them together had me laughing.

And, continuing with the theme of "songs stuck in my head" I give you a cartoon musical I hope you'll enjoy. (Cookies if you know the music being parodied in the middle of the video without checking the comment section...it's one of my favorite songs)  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 pm
Okay, now, what I'm about to show you guys is kind of cheating since I actually first saw it on Collegehumor...but I found the Youtube of it and it's just so good.
It's subtle and really good if you know the optical Illusion being used.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm
I love Wakko's Wish! I recognized the music being pariodied, but alas, couldn't name it... At least I can name the one as the very end! biggrin Speaking of Animaniacs, anyway, I need to post these videos now... (I feel like I posted them already, but I looked back and didn't see 'em, so I guess not.)

Wow, that optical illusion thing is awesome. xd Personally, I also see the old lady first (and the vase, for that matter). I used to have this awesome old fairy tale book with another version of the picture I liked better 'cause both were facing front, but I can't find it online... Going off that one now, I think this is my other favorite CollegeHumor one I've seen so far.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 pm
Wow, it's been a while. ._.
I haven't had really much luck for good videos, but now I found a doozy. I got linked to it from VGcats and...well...It horrified me. After it finished I was like, "Holy crap, that was creepy...yet catchy." It isn't a horror-vid or something, it just is...
Anyway, here's A Story From North America.

I never actually saw that vid before Raven. xd
It's fantastic; and so true...so very true. neutral

Also, one other video that really shows The Count's True Colors...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 pm
Holy crap! CREEPY. I never ever want to see that again. Ever.

I have seen the Count one before though, and I love it. xd

Let's see, what do I have...? Okay, here are a couple of really sad but really good AMVs for Final Fantasy X and Tales of Symphonia using Final Fantasy X.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:50 pm
I cannot stop watching this. I'm pretty sure it's from the XIII demo in the Japanese ACC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm
. . . Seifer? xd
Sorry...it's just...he looks like a homeless Seifer. xd  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 pm
He does... Only with better hair and bigger feet. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm
Digging this topic back up....>,>

I noticed recently that one of my favorite Half-Life video series finally finished it's run. Now is the perfect time to share with you one of the funniest things I've seen about the game. The following videos are based off a very poorly written fanfic of the game. xd

(In chronological order)
Half life: Full Life Consequences

Half-Life: Full-life Consequences 2: What Has Tobe Done

Half Life: Hero Beggining

Half-Life Full-life Consequences: Free Man

[Edit:]
Well it looks like I posted these 2 pages back....you'd think I would have remembered...but no.
So if you saw these already, go ahead and watch the last one. It's new. It's the finale. It's 20mins long!
I'll just leave the others there for people who haven't seen it. >.>  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Severian the Torturer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 am
Nothing amazing or out there, but it's just a video I really like. I like the animation style I suppose, and the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmJgdXkAqMU

It's like Animal Crossing meets Wind Waker. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 am
3D animation is a dangerous thing. The scariest part is that it doesn't seem weird at all to see Zack doing that.

Plus a really sad Ever After music video.

And finally... I just love the look on Near's face. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Severian the Torturer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 am
Oh geez, the dancing vids, they've burned themselves into my retinas! X_x

Single Ladies... I saw a funny video to that song once, let's see if I can find it.

Single Ladies... gone wrong.

Also, I have no clue what they are saying in this music video... as I only know one language sadly... However I love this song, and the video is pretty cool too! EDIT: I found one with subs, I'm exchanging them, even though it sounds a little quieter, the video quality seems better.

Oomph! - Labyrinth

and because I can't find any better AMVs to go to the one good Nickelback song, (okay maybe not the one good song..)

Burn it to the Ground~  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces