Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 am
Reg Edit

Form:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Fera
Owner: Graceangel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Faithful
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her mane is short and cropped to where it's jsut starting to fall to the side. It's a very dark mohagany to where it's almost black. the tail is same color but has minor braiding at the top. The tail too only goes to the back of her knees at best. Her body is all a nice fiery brick red mudd color. Some spots are darker or lighter. It gets a tad darker under belly and in the legs. Just under her knees it blends into a nice thick creamy off white that contnues down to cover her socks, while the solid part of hte hooves are black. She also has a creamy white like her socks that has a strip from the top of her nose up her forehead. She has thick black around her eyes, dark mahogoany eyes, and black around the bottom of her lip and up the sides of her mouth that meets where the cream from her stripe runs up her nose.
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/wowmount.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/graceangel/Breedables stuff/Drifting Along/fera.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: navy blue/gold
Tag frame color:navy blue
Tag feather color:gold/white
Hair/clothing edits:She needs the brown saddle with the blue silk blanket under. The silk blanket has the lining of golden yellow running not too far from the edge all around. The saddle has a long brown strap that runs over the blankie and tucks under the horse. The Saddle is a khaki color and has a few pewter fastners with golden pearls in the middle of each pewter fastener. She also has a bridle/rein that is mostly a dark brown leather with a small pewter fastener on the side of her cheek.

Should i add somewhere in the form that it's a world of warcraft cosplay? ;o  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:46 am
Colorist wanted: Natsu! 8D
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Lanthiriel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBD
Breed: Ocean Gypsy
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eye Color - Completely black like a shark's eye. Colors I would like used - Cool, tropical/water-y colors. How they are applied is up to you.
Reference image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: How the hair edits look is up to you. I would like acessory edits. Accessories should be made of pearls, seashells, shark's teeth. Basically... Just have fun. <3  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Harperking

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:58 am
.:Edited Regular/Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Cernunnos
Owner: Harperking
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Noble
Breed: Celt
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
His coat is the earthy color of fresh dirt with lighter tan/cream on his chest, muzzle and belly reminiscent of a deer's markings. Along his hindquarters is a tracery of green vine markings with an actual vine wrapped around one leg. Around his neck is a golden torc. If you can include his scarlet cloak/scarf in some way that would be wonderful heart
His hair is the greens of the forest and is long in places and braided in others. Hanging from his antlers & braids are feathers and other druidic talismans.
As the Forest Lord, he is usually accompanied by various small critters - butterflies, mice, birds, etc. He can also be pictured with small plants, leaves (esp. oak), etc around him. I leave this open to the colorist!

Reference image(s):
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc313/darachcroi/Harperking/DarachCernunnoscopy.png
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Tag frame color: up to you
Tag feather color: up to you  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:05 am
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Binky
Owner: elfstar89 and kitsune_reflection
Temper (one word for horse's personality): intelligent
Breed: Death's horse (Discworld cosplay)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): pure white with deep blue eyes, medium white mane, long white tail
Reference image(s): link1, link2
Default accessory color(s)?: black
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: black
Hair/clothing edits: black medieval-style saddle and bridle with a scythe set in a holster on the saddle; scythe's blade is glowing faintly light blue  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:39 am
Common! Usdia

.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse:
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: Simple
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes: blue
Hair: braids for tail and main, and could you streak it with a color that goes well with the body~
Reference image(s): http://www.paintbits.com/Imagens/Posts/49AmazingWallpapers/19.jpg - Something maybe like that~ (For the most part I'm leaving this up to you. I was just giving a suggestion. I would love to be surprised ^_^ But I do strongly prefer the ethereal and moon themes ^^
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Silver  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:45 am
Unedited Regular

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shinzui
Owner: Haisyn Fierra
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dreamer
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Coloration entirely up to artist interpretation based on the images, would like the long mane and tail style and the hefty draft-body type if possible.
Reference image(s):
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ty1H57iQ4uA/SQzRJCHO0HI/AAAAAAAAAeE/NzOLqNFF6DI/s320/spectrolite.jpg
http://www.mineraltown.com/Reports/spectrolite/espectrolita.jpg
http://www.finnishspectrolite.com/gblang/spesales/spectrolite_pol032.html (has a few images on it)
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LittleDream

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:45 am
Regular Edit

Colorist wanted: Natsuuuuu~<3
Name of horse: Oruha
Owner: LittleDream
Temper: secretive
Breed: regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
*Eye color - dark purple. Plus extra 'eyeshadow' like pattern in the same color
*Hair color - dark purple with black tips
*Hair style - heavily edited, including thick partial braid and lots of lace. Refferance image will be included
*Skin/mane color - white
*Hooves - silver
Reference image(s):
[x]
Default accessory color(s)?: no defaulties <3
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color: larger - dark purple ; smaller - black
Hair/clothing edits: as on the refferance picture. The lace part is semi-transparent (though only slightly so, it's still almost black), with the main part having some sort of decorative patterm, maybe floral? or just something typically lacey, not the cross-pattern from the sketch xD;...the border of the lace isn't rugged, it's two-layered trim, just part of the decoration. Might or might not include beading on the line.
There are two different ribbons in each part of her hair - one is tightly holding the mane/tail, while the other is just becorative - the mane one is a ribbon holding the twin thick braids of her hair, while the tail one is just loosely going all around the tail.
The hooves aren't covered by lace. It seems to somehow blend with her hair.
The hair is slightly wavy, with a feeling of 'artistical mess', but still kept neatly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 am
Edited Cerynei Slot

.:Edited Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu-love
Name of horse: Tellervo
Owner: Mameha Otome
Temper: Regal
Breed: Cerynei
Description:
Pelt/Body Color - Like a young fawn, rusty brown into tan, white/tan underbelly, white spots on rump only (not her whole body), legs darken back into the rust brown as they get closer to her hooves (Pelt color ref)
Mane Color - White
Mane/Tail Design - Cerynei tail, Mane to look styled somewhat, with a single ringlet coming down by her right eye only (Hair ref)
Eyes - Red
Hooves - White
Reference image(s): She is based entirely on this avatar
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Dark forest green
Tag feather color: One brown and white, the other leafy green
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair
Headdress - Because I know the females cannot have antlers, I would like the antlers to be part of the headdress. Dark brown/black antlers covered in moss and butterflies, gold beads attached to a floral pin of white/cream roses, red berries and leaves
Cloak - To drape off her body slightly and not cover it completely
Ivy - Wraps up one front leg, her chest and part of her neck
Full Image again

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 am
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Amelia
Owner: Uta & Talencia
Temper: Dedicated
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Description:

Eyes Golden-brown

Mane Her mane is like that of a Gypsy Vanner - thick and long. There is colourist choice when it comes to the design, though we would prefer if it wasn't incredibly impractical when it comes to length (it does not have to drag on the ground) but we would like something original in design. Something feminine, thanks. Colour-wise her mane is a rich honey colour with thick streaks of cream and a darker brown running randomly through it. The cream matches Bella's pale coat colouration.

Tail Her tail is thick and long, curling like Bella's around her hind feet. The colouring matches her mane - predominantly honey with thick streaks of dark brown and cream.

Body Her colouration is similar to that of Bella's, though not so much an exact design/pattern. A predominantly rich brown with various splotches and spots of a cream (possibly with touches of honey?). I'll leave the markings up to the artist - there will be reference pictures of vanners further down in case you want some inspiration. Also, this mare is Bella's sister so. . . . you can keep that in mind too! :3 We're all up for surprises.

Legs Feel free to do what you'd like with them though I am going to be asking for Gypsy Vanner Edits to her hooves. Like Bella's - long and poofy, keeping her hooves mostly hidden from view. Very thick. Colours can be whatever looks best - possibly even tipped in the dark brown found in her mane and tail.

Hooves If any can be seen beneath her thick fur, I'd like them to be honey coloured or dark brown please. Whichever you think looks best.

Reference Image(s):
Bella
Streaked Mane I would like more variation though with the streaks - but this gives you an idea to base it off of. n.n
Inspiring Vanner Markings
X X X

Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag Frame color: Artist's Choice
Tag Feather color: Artist's Choice
Hair/Clothing edits:

As stated above, she has incredibly thick hair. Bella's own is rather curly, but feel free to give her waves or curls or keep it straight - it's up to you. Just remember that it is to be feminine but not too impractical to wear. Something original, please.

As you can see, Bella arrived with a gold headband and a few gold bracelets around her hooves. I would like it if she too wore the head jewelry around her forhead, it can be hidden by her hair and one or two bracelets around one or two of her hooves. Very simple jewelry please, nothing extravagant. smile

We would also like it if her hooves had Gypsy Vanner edits. Very thick fur covering all four hooves similar to that of Bella's above.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:05 am
Rare Slot

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kali (pronounced Kaw-lee)
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Temper: Harmonious
Breed: Sprited
Description:
~Eyes: Completely black with no white, with tiny pin pricks of light like stars scattered throughout.
~Hair and Tail Color: #002178
~Hair and Tail Style: Long and Straight. (Ref is more for length than style.)
~Wing: #009c1d with peacock eye spots on the ends (See Ref)
~Body Color: #0032b0
~Markings: Henna like tattoos in #ebc000 going up her legs (See Ref)
Reference image(s): Main and Tail Style Ref, Color and Marking Ref, Necklace Ref
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: #e4bc00
Tag feather color: #0032b0 and #c20000
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Heavy Gold Necklace (See Above Ref) set with a large ruby.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Safaia

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 am
Colorist wanted: Natsuuuu
Name of horse: Mio
Owner: Safaia
Temper: Meek
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description:
Eyes: Lavendar
Mane: White
Coat: White Dapple coat
Hooves: Peachy-ish natural for horses
Reference image(s):
http://www.essexhorsewatch.org.uk/dapple grey.jpg (tiny, but just whatever seems good!)
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: whatever looks nice
Tag feather color: same!
Hair/clothing edits:
So I'm wanting some sort of suit/lolita mix. I'm just thinking some ruffles here and there, as well as a cute little tie or something. Pearls? Flowers? I'm very very open to how it looks, as long as it's cute on a horse!

Her mane would go to the shoulder. One side is pinned up, like in the references, a little sloppy so there's a bit peeking out on top.

I really like the crown + headband, style would be up to you! I'm open to whatevercolours as well. Her usual theme is cool colours + white/silver, but some pink wouldn't be bad either.

And uh, lookings at the refs, she should definately have a smile on her face. XDD She is not really so stoic/serious.

Refs:
sketchyyy
inkkked
erei piccu
ende sketchy (just added in, hope that's ok!)

And would be paying max price since so much is up in the air.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:21 am
Edited Regular

Colorist wanted: Natsususuuuuuuu!
Name of horse: Wadulesi Woya (Wah-dew-lay-see Woe)
~ Nickname: Lesi (lay-see)
Owner: Kaisanti
Temper: Graceful
Breed: Kawani
Edition: Horsebreed
Mate: Gvnega Tsuna

Description:
~ Body: coffee-cream 'palomino' base (something like this #e1cda6) with white 'cloud-shaped' markings extending up from her white legs to curl over her shoulder, and up her hindquarters. Also a double 'winged' shape marking on her forehead. Ref

~ Chest: White lettering runs along both shoulders from the front up to curl round the top point Text ref

~Legs: Mostly white, front legs have cream 'socks' the same colour as her base coat. The feather is longer and silkier than normal. But her hooves are still visable at the front.

~ Ear: Her right (our left) ear is white. Other is normal body colour.

~ Eyes: A soft rich amber honey colour.

~ Mane & tail: Both are long and flowing, gradiated from soft milk-tea brown to dark rich chocolate. She has one braid low down on her neck near her withers, falling over her side. Its tied off by a feather-shaped carved charm in this stone. Style; graceful, thick and luxurious, wind swept and slightly tangled, exact style up to you.

~Hooves: Front hooves are very dark brown with faint pale stripes. Back hooves are a pale cream with faintly darker stripes.

User Image

Accesories: Her theme is 'Native Indian' (~ Elegant & Natural.)
Bangles and bracelets on her legs. Exotic silver necklace.

~ Feathers: Two small Blue Jay feathers tied into her mane, behind the ear (but with the tie visable), and two longer Blue Jay feathers tied to the top of her tail. Not like the premade feathers, more natural.

~Bracelets:
- Front leg closest to us: this wooden bangle just above her knee. With something like this multi-string bracelet at her ankle.
- Front leg furthest from us:
This looped around, low down around her feathers, but with this pendant or this one in place of the coin. And This cuff in silver on the same leg, above her knee.
- Far side, hind leg: This bracelet (joined at front like This ) below hock on far side, facing front. In silver with blue-green stones the same as the feather charm.
- Closest hind leg: This bracelet wrapped around her feathering.

~Necklace: Like this but in silver with a blue-green crystal like this..

~~All metal jewlery is silver, so long as it looks ok.

Reference Image(s): Lesi portrait || Main body image (ignore the mane/tail) (drawn by me) || Hair refs || items
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory/ color(s)?: none
Tag Bg: The Kawani village, or something related if possible
Tag Frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag Feather color: One the same as the Blue Jay feathers on her mane/tail, one in the two the colours of her coat.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:14 am
Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:. (1.6mil)
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Aerilyn
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dreamy
Breed: Drum

Description(eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye colour: Your choice.
Hair colour: Probably similar to the reference image
Hair style: Your choice. I think an editted mane+tail would suit her best but not entirely sure about the style for it.
Horn: Your choice.
Other: I'd like it if she had some fluff/feathering around her legs/hooves.
Body: Reference image.

Reference Image(s):
Horse design: [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: Colourist's choice
Tag Feather color: Colourist's choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Mane+tail+feathering/fluff  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 am
Rare Slot

.:. Uni Soquili .:.
Name of horse: Thaddeus
Owner: Graphophobia
Temper: Loving
Breed: Gothic Aristocrat
Description: Black base, with an edited black mane, bat-themed accessories, and a purple and black saddle. See reference image. He is meant to be the father of an already existing Soquili, IC-wise, and has a mate already made, which I will link as references. <3
Reference Image(s): Plushie, main ref | Alice, his daughter | Victoria, his mate
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Purple
Hair/clothing edits: Mane edit, saddle, ect

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:41 am
Seathi Unedit/Edit

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Lovely Natusbe
Name of horse: Salty
Owner: Wyntre IceBlade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: MLP Cosplay
Mate: SeaBreeze
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair: Purple and Dark Pink Body: Greenish-Blue
Reference image(s): salty
Default accessory color(s)?: See picture
Tag frame color: Whatever you think is nice
Tag feather color: Whatever goes well with the other colours <3

I know you could do a great job on him Natsube, ^^ I'd love to have him to compliment my SeaBreeze girlie. And a side note good luck in your future endeavors. You will be missed.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff