Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Drabble generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 pm
Tabatha_Twitchet
A Sexy Day To Trounce

Arthur stepped hoarsely out into the strong sunshine, and admired Alfred's tongue. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a crazy sight."

Alfred climbed off the gem and walked quietly across the grass to greet his lover. Arthur patted Alfred on the hip and then tried to trounce him wildly, but without success.

"That's all right," Alfred said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not firm," Arthur. "Not as firm as the time we trounced under the bed."

Alfred nodded firmly. "We were sunny back in those days."

"Our noses were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Arthur said. "Everything seems fast and chilly when you're young."

"Of course," Alfred said. "But now we're round, we can still have fun. If we go about it bravely."

"Bravely?" Arthur said . "But how?"

"With this," Alfred said and held out a cozy tea. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to trounce."

Arthur swallowed the tea at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to trounce bravely. They trounced like a pure white unicorn, radiating goodness. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

(I DIED laughing. I am dead now.)

THE ENDING WAS SUCH EPIC ... 8'DDD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 pm
I Saw England Kissing Santa Claus

America woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one wild box that looked like a manga book.

Then America noticed that England was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

America thought that he would surprise England. Maybe even sneak up behind him and frolic him on his extravagant ear. That always made England sexy.

America crept dangerously down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its sparkly lights, and the presents, heaped up gladly, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and England. Kissing someone.

America was so angry, he picked up a pillow from a table and threw it happily in Germany's bathroom.

They both looked around.

"England, you cute Chibitalia!" America yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." America looked and then rubbed his upper thigh and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," England said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a beautiful kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," America said simply. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be creamy."

That seemed reasonable. America went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a rabid, idiotic Twilight fan-tard waiting in line for 6 hours to watch New Moon at midnight. He made America's neck feel all plump.

"You see?" England said forcefully and America saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

(( What makes it funnier is that Santa is a country XD ))  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm
(( SANTA'S A COUNTRY? SH-T I'M SLOW .. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:59 pm
H o s h i J i z z
(( SANTA'S A COUNTRY? SH-T I'M SLOW .. ))
Yep. Finland = Santa in the Hetalia world.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

LilFullMental

Friendly Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 am
The Dove Princess

Japan was walking through a soft meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a quite little dove lying under a tree.

Japan skipped over to see the dear thing and was eerie to find that she was hurt! A candy had pierced her interesting little waist and she whimpered lovingly with the pain.

"My soft little friend," Japan said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the candy, as willingly as he could. The dove cried out and Japan's heart ached, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land. "You'll be all right," Japan whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Tina and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Tina up in his arms, Japan carried her home and made a bed for her beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Japan nursed Tina, cleaning her waist and feeding her Spear-brand dove chow.

On the eighth night, Tina climbed into bed with Japan. She burrowed under the covers and forcefully slapped Japan's Arm. It made Japan giggle and he cuddled close to Tina, stroking her shoulder and singing amazingly to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Japan hurried home so he could curl up with Tina. It gave him a beautiful feeling whenever Tina slapped his Arm.

Then one night, Tina looked up at Japan and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a traditional princess."

Japan screamed extremely, he was so surprised. How could a dove talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Tina said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Japan said and kissed Tina on her shoulder. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a traditional princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Tina," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Japan said.

"See?" Tina said and showed Japan the scar from the candy on her waist. Then she kissed Japan and they tumbled by the stream and did a lot of very tender things, some of them involving a loud yukata.

"I love you," Tina said when they were done. Japan clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Tina had stashed away.

And if Tina didn't know about Japan's visits to the dove sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff- it's not what you think! D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm
(( I... have no explanation. o_o ))

America and England
by William Shakespeare

Enter America

England appears above at a window

America:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the sunflower, and England is the unicorn.
Arise, dangerous unicorn, and kiss the royal hamburger.
See, how he leans his lip upon his lower back!
O, that I were a glove upon that lower back,
That I might touch that lip!

England:
O America, America! wherefore art thou America?
What's in a name? That which we call a hip
By any other name would smell as timid
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like when Italy and Romano are in their bedroom together at midnight"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove gigantic.

America:
Swain, by yonder royal hamburger I swear
That tips inside the brothel the beautiful doll--

England:
O, swear not by the hamburger, the sexy hamburger,
That forcefully changes in its sexy orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise sexy.
Sweet, quaint night! A thousand times quaint night!
Parting is such tired sorrow,
That I shall say quaint night till it be morrow.

Exit above

America:
Sleep dwell upon thy lip, peace in thy lower back!
Would I were sleep and peace, so tenderly to rest!
gently will I to my dangerous hip's cell,
Its help to kiss, and my timid hip to tell.  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Erzebet Shiyounin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:37 pm
1000 Pink Pony Pandas

Lithuania paced awkwardly back and forth. Epic dread filled his heart. Poland should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my hot love, Lithuania thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Poland had been taken hostage by Flamboyant n****e, a supervillain who had the city in a state of shiney terror. Lithuania fainted dead away, like an ADD child in a butterfly garden.

When he came to, there was a bump on his tongue and the epic dread had returned. "Poland, my crazy honey bunny," he cried out stunningly. "What is Flamboyant n****e doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing gaily as he plunged him in the foot.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Lithuania remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 pink pony pandas, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Lithuania ordered in a supply of pink pony and set to work, folding pandas until his tongue was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last panda when Poland walked in the front door.

"Poland!" Lithuania screamed and threw himself into Poland's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 pink pony pandas and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing under the couch. He kissed Poland quietly on the foot.

"Actually," Poland said, pulling away slowly, "I was rescued by the Fuzzy Whip. He's a new superhero in town." Poland sighed. "And he's really hungry."

The epic dread came back. "But you're suicidal to be back here with me, right?"

Poland checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Fuzzy Whip for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay kawaii desu desu, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Lithuania choked back a sob and started folding another panda. Then he went out and got drunk instead.

((I died reading this!... this story was perfect for Liet & Poland))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Hard Lang Syne

China sipped sexily at his drink and stood hard behind a crab. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel smexeh and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how crappy his wang got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, China knew very well why he was at the party: to see Shinnaty-Chan.

Ah, Shinnaty-Chan. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his strong leg made China's heart beat like the sunlight gistening over the morning dew.

But tonight everyone was masked. China peered quiclkly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Shinnaty-Chan. There, he thought, the man over by the body, the stunned one with the koi mask. It had to be Shinnaty-Chan. No one else could look so muscular, even in a koi mask.

He began to walk China's way and China started to panic. What if he actually talked to China?

Shinnaty-Chan came right up to China and China thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Shinnaty-Chan said willingly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the gun," China said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so pulpy.

Just then, a bulging voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

China's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Shinnaty-Chan might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Shinnaty-Chan swept China into his arms, bent him through the walls, and kissed China lovingly, slipping him the tongue and groping his abs.

China could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out strongly and pulled Shinnaty-Chan's mask off his face. It was Shinnaty-Chan! "I knew it was you," China said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Shinnaty-Chan said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

China watched him go. He would be right back, China was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.

((.....this is...weird))  

Tsubasa Ryu

Devoted Warrior

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200

Tsubasa Ryu

Devoted Warrior

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Rough Lang Syne

Hungary sipped rapidly at her drink and stood rough behind a frying pan. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel sweaty and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sexy her hair got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Hungary knew very well why she was at the party: to see Austria.

Ah, Austria. Just the thought of him, the chance of a glimpse of his unwanted n****e made Hungary's heart beat like a rainbow trout leaping upstream..

But tonight everyone was masked. Hungary peered exitedly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Austria. There, she thought, the man over by the glasses, the ***** one with the bidoof mask. It had to be Austria. No one else could look so hot, even in a bidoof mask.

He began to walk Hungary's way and Hungary started to panic. What if he actually talked to Hungary?

Austria came right up to Hungary and Hungary thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," Austria said prematurely. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the Mariazell," Hungary said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so stuffy.

Just then, a poderoso voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Hungary's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Austria might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Austria swept Hungary into his arms, bent her on the piano, and kissed Hungary silently, slipping her the tongue and groping her tongue.

Hungary could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out crappily and pulled Austria's mask off his face. It was Austria! "I knew it was you," Hungary said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Austria said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Hungary watched him go. He would be right back, Hungary was sure. Just as soon as he had his punch.

And then they would fall in love.

User Image
((if anyone can put this on Austria's face, I will love you))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Handicapped Love

Sweden finished packing. Ever since Finland, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Sweden had been hard.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing beelined him, all was under the counter. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a boat to become a murky Hanatamago.

Just then, there was a serious knock at the door. Sweden opened it and stood there strangely for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his head.

When Sweden came to, Finland was holding his eye and looking high. "My love," Finland said upward, "I'm sorry for the permanent shock. I've been shipwrecked on a cardinal island for the last ten years, living like the moon and the sun; forever on oppisite ends of the heavens. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my tooth in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Sweden could hardly believe his Finland had returned. "I will always love you, tooth or no tooth. Besides, you can cover it up with a Uranus."

They embraced progressively and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was scarey.

((LOOOOOOOOL))  

Tsubasa Ryu

Devoted Warrior

11,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:33 pm
An Awkward Day To Dance

Denmark stepped heavily out into the strange sunshine, and admired Norway's arm. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a kinky sight."

Norway climbed off the giraffe and walked endlessly across the grass to greet his lover. Denmark patted Norway on the stomach and then tried to dance him softly, but without success.

"That's all right," Norway said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not wild," Denmark. "Not as wild as the time we dancing under Chibitalia's dress."

Norway nodded roughly. "We were old back in those days."

"Our mouths were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Denmark said. "Everything seems delicious and desperate when you're young."

"Of course," Norway said. "But now we're cold, we can still have fun. If we go about it happily."

"Happily?" Denmark said . "But how?"

"With this," Norway said and held out a stupid frying pan. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to dance."

Denmark swallowed the frying pan at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to dance happily. They dancing like a dog drooling over a poodle. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

(WTF moment O_O;;; .................. LMAO rofl )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm
This made me LOL. XD

The Hot Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Italy strode along the path, making for Kinky Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Manly Tissue Paper, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Earlobe.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his stiff mashed potatoes just in time to face the giant man who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The man struck rapidly, and Italy barely raised his mashed potatoes to meet the attack. They fought long and quietly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Italy found himself forced to one knee, the man's mashed potatoes pressed to his sexy waist. "I am Germany of Kinky Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Manly Tissue Paper. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you to France's bedroom, under the covers."

But Italy had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his mashed potatoes with a twist, overpowered Germany and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Italy said, looking down upon him.

Germany's thigh shimmered like a gigantic squid leaping out of the Pacific ocean with the grace of a thousand geishas. "I have underestimated you, Italy. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Italy's desire was enflamed. His waist throbbed and all his thoughts were to lick Germany like a wild cat. Italy caressed Germany's lovely thigh and he responded. They came together emotionally, and their joining was as adorable as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet vaccum cleaner!" Italy groaned and licked Germany as loudly as he could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Italy said. "That's where I put the Manly Tissue paper for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed quickly on the grass, forgetful of all but their erect love. "We will stay together forever," Germany said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Earlobe never got the Manly Tissue paper and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

(( Seriously, what the heck? XD LOL. ))  

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Erzebet Shiyounin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Lithuania and Poland
by William Shakespeare

Enter Lithuania

Poland appears above at a window

Lithuania:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the notebook, and Poland is the pink pony.
Arise, skeletal pink pony, and feel the payable clarinet.
See, how he leans his hand upon his face!
O, that I were a glove upon that face,
That I might touch that hand!

Poland:
O Lithuania, Lithuania! wherefore art thou Lithuania?
What's in a name? That which we call a vital regions
By any other name would smell as elastic
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "like the light of the moon illuminating the path for the weary traveler"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove rampant.

Lithuania:
Swain, by yonder payable clarinet I swear
That tips in the tub the brackish watermelon--

Poland:
O, swear not by the clarinet, the noninvasive clarinet,
That circuitously changes in its herculean orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise herculean.
Sweet, gutteral night! A thousand times gutteral night!
Parting is such fundamental sorrow,
That I shall say gutteral night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Lithuania:
Sleep dwell upon thy hand, peace in thy face!
Would I were sleep and peace, so lovingly to rest!
seasonaly will I to my skeletal vital regions's cell,
Its help to feel, and my elastic vital regions to tell.

((...makes sense...kinda))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:13 pm
The Russia Prince

Lithuania was walking through a cute meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around his head when he spied a loving little Russia lying under a tree.

Lithuania skipped over to see the dear thing and was tender to find that he was hurt! A pony had pierced his shy little hand and he whimpered gingerly with the pain.

"My kawaii desu desu little friend," Lithuania said. "Let me help you!" He took out his Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the pony, as loyaly as he could. The Russia cried out and Lithuania's heart ached, like an eternal fire forever buring. "You'll be all right," Lithuania whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Poland and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Poland up in his arms, Lithuania carried him home and made a bed for him beside his own. For seven days and seven nights, Lithuania nursed Poland, cleaning his hand and feeding him Rainbow-brand Russia chow.

On the eighth night, Poland climbed into bed with Lithuania. He burrowed under the covers and softly huggled Lithuania's lips. It made Lithuania giggle and he cuddled close to Poland, stroking his chest and singing tenderly to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Lithuania hurried home so he could curl up with Poland. It gave him a sweet feeling whenever Poland huggled his lips.

Then one night, Poland looked up at Lithuania and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a cuddly prince."

Lithuania screamed romantically, he was so surprised. How could a Russia talk? He must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Poland said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Lithuania said and kissed Poland on his chest. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a cuddly prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince Poland," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Lithuania said.

"See?" Poland said and showed Lithuania the scar from the pony on his hand. Then he kissed Lithuania and they tumbled under the blankets and did a lot of very gay things, some of them involving a soft butterfly.

"I love you," Poland said when they were done. Lithuania clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure Poland had stashed away.

And if Poland didn't know about Lithuania's visits to the Russia sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

(( biggrin ))  

Erzebet Shiyounin

Nyami Hosho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 am
The Fangirlish Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Prussia strode along the path, making for Kawaii-desu~ Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Unusual Cake, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Stomach.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his scream-worthy metal pipe just in time to face the moronic woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck strangely, and Prussia barely raised his metal pipe to meet the attack. They fought long and meanly until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Prussia found himself forced to one knee, the woman's metal pipe pressed to his cute face. "I am Belarus of Kawaii-desu~ Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Unusual Cake. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in a fantasy world."

But Prussia had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his metal pipe with a twist, overpowered Belarus and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Prussia said, looking down upon her.

Belarus's hand shimmered like a cat that's never meowed in its life. "I have underestimated you, Prussia. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Prussia's desire was enflamed. His face throbbed and all his thoughts were to lick Belarus like a Gilbird. Prussia caressed Belarus's insane hand and she responded. They came together fangirlishly, and their joining was as adorable as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet pocky!" Prussia groaned and licked Belarus as kawaiily as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Prussia said. "That's where I put the Unusual Cake for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed stupidly on the grass, forgetful of all but their lovely love. "We will stay together forever," Belarus said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Stomach never got the Unusual Cake and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

I was giggling through the whole thing XD

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces