:[ Cronos and Nyx's Place ]: ~ :[ sailornorthstar ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:31 pm
The Guardian Iris fluttered in from the door to the library, when she spied Coronus against the wall she fluttered over, and then down, taking the scroll from the Elder.

"Thank you Coronus, for completing this task so quickly, you have proved your dedication and loyalty to the Guardians, we will seek you out again when we require yoru services."

She touched the scroll with her right hand, and it became a book once more, then turning, she smiled to the Elder, before again flying off to finish her next errand.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:37 pm
I have gone back to Running for Mayor though it is hard. And I am still Tired for the quest  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:51 pm
U have not ritten in here a while but just to put is crealy some thing is wrong I know it is I must find my husband he needs me I know it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Eclisis has missplaced his staff this is bad very bad  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:20 pm
A page of Coronus' journal written in clear, gold script:

Quote:
To the Mayoral Candidate Coronus:

The time has come for you to get ready to deliver your final speeches to the rest of the isle for the election of the new Mayor. It is the our hope that you will take this time seriously, as it’s going to be the last time you’ll be able to get your message out to the people before the election.

It is our hope that you will chose to speak from the heart, and make your points well known. We know each of you has taken different sides on some issues, even to extremes, and it is our hope that each of your speeches will reflect your feelings on each and every subject you feel is important to the isle.

Good luck to you all!

~ The Guardians

((We need you to write a speech for Coronus and when it's done, PM it to Iris. We need the speech in about three weeks, by the 26th at the latest. Thank you! If you have any questions or need a hand, don't hesitate to ask!))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:18 pm
Coronus smiled as she opened her Journal again and saw the mysterous note.

"I must write a speach ooh boy."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:49 am
Coronus sighed she looked over the speach one last time and then sent it off to Iris

"I hope the pae will understand what is happing I mean this is not some thing that has happened in any of there lifetimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:23 pm
Smiling Coronus smiled as she looked at the door she was so happy that she could now go though the door with out hitting her head a thousand times she had treatened to cut the door so that she would be able to walk though it better.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Aurora Eveningstar

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Coronus lookied around time moved so fast and it did not neeed to be a time traveler to know that but it was soont he holiday seaso n and she would soon need to get get gifts for her son and love though all this time she had been worried about the mayor race but she had not herd much about that for a while  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:41 pm
Coronus Colapsed on to the couch why had she been so stupid she knew better than to walk in to a time stream with out making sure it was safe first. she had been stuck in that time for a while not being able to turn back to her time with out getting cough or injured.

Dear Diary,

the house is so empty how long was I gone I have lost track of time when I whent back in time I just could not leave there not because my powers were weak but because everytime i tried some one would shoot at me and after the 5th time I decided to whait it out. I whaited so long and then when i thought all my hope was gone there was a break in the fighting I quickly used my powers to walk back in to the time stream but as I did some thing hit one of my wings i do not know what it was but it burned and left a hole in there. I am trying to take care of it but it is hard to care for a wound on your back. I hope every one else is allright.

Coronus  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Coronus looked sadly at the house that she had grown to love and then the fact that she was now alone.
"I should have never left this house I should have stayed with my family and not have become an elder. But then this is how the time flow path was set I should know that better than anyone else." I must find my love Eclipse  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 pm
darkness consumes him RP
Eclipse drops his staff and Coronas has to get his other healf to take it back not an easy task for the Orcal.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 am
I have not written in this thing in ages my two little girls have grown up to be beautiful adults and they both have beautiful bow wings.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas