Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm
Resently, most of my dreams have had Hetalia snippits in them.

In one dream, some family and I were going to vacation somewhere weird, like North Dakota or something, but first we had to make a quick stop in Sweden. Which made no sense, I live in Michigan, it's completely out of the way. But I didn't complain. Anywho, Tino and Berwald were there! But we got lost in a snow storm and had to ask directions. So Su-san went to talk to some random Swede. He spoke in long, full sentences, no mumbles or Su-san-talk, and I was like, "omg", then Tino explained Su-san only talks well in his native tounge.
When we got out of the snow storm, we went into some building and into an elevator and when we got out of the elevator we were in Belguim.
It goes on from there, but without Hetalia.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:44 am
In my dream ... I suddenly turned into a winnie .That day I had to read alot of the American revolution even if im puertorican myself.Well I was in the revolution of America... I suddenly turned into a winnie .He said He had to save me before england gets me ,so he kicked me and i fell down the hill. Suddenly I was with germany and he kept drooling over me and i said-- hey Im not a winnie!!! Then italy came and screamed * Its not a winnie; and germany asked why,Later he said Its a magical winnie!!! And I started to run and germany chasing me until he saw my face . He asked me if i could be his friend and the magical winnie(me)said yes .Then america came with his airplane and attacked germany and i started flying !!! .o. . suddenly the whole hetalia crew wanted to eat me ...then russia grabed me for dinner I was like waaa!!! the latvia stole russia's dinner cause he was hungry and i escaped !!! Then I saw puerto rico kun (mah oc) like -Cuba niii-san !!!!I tried revolution but I failed because of some stupid spy !!!- Spain called me a Puta (whore is spanish)because i ran off his plate ,c'mon even canada tried to eat me...when I woke up ... I was nutted like a winnie with my blankit stare  

Hobo_of_cosmos

Cana Untitled

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm
I've had a couple mini-Hetalia dreams, just random appearances really

The first I think was when I was randomly at my aunts house, and I suddenly felt alarmed and ran outside. All along the street was a line of all the countries, with another country on their knees in front of them with a gun to their head. It was like the world was like, halving its population or something? I think I may have been Italy because I got all horrified and scared and Germany came running at me, shouting at me (Which wasn't one of the worst things I could've ever experience, though, really, it shouldn't been shitscary.) that I shouldn't interfere. I guess he was in one of those 'srs-bzns-I-have-orders' moods because there was very little sympathy D: It was like all the higher countries killing off the little ones. Then the dream must've ended or switched because I can't remember anything else.

I had a few more, but I forgot them, the only one I remember now was with Russia in it. I don't remember what the dream was about, but I was with Russia and someone else, and we were leaning forward to look at something, but then Russia got unnecessarily close until he was practically crushing me, and wrapped his arms around and pressed his cheek against mine so I could hardly damn breath. He was basically smothering me D: On purpose. I must've died or passed out because that was the end of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:29 pm
One time I had a dream that I was hanging out with Japan and then Taiwan came along and she was all like"Get away from my man!"And I was all like"Puh-leeze!Japan wouldn't go out with you if you were the last woman on Earth."And then we began to fight,and the America came in saying that he was gonna stop the fight cause he was a hero,but he got dragged into the fight.And right when i was about to punch him,I woke up.Oh.And when i woke up,I screamed cause my guy friend and some of my other friends spent the night and he and one of my friends dressed like Russia and France.I almost peed my pants.XD

And there was another dream where I was hanging out with Hungary and then all of a sudden we were at Spain's house.We were walking through this big house and then we saw an open door and we looked in and we saw Spain and Romano making out.And then,we were at Germany's house and I was all like,"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!I wanted to stay!!!!!!!!!!!"And then,Greece was right next to me and Hungary walked away saying that she would give us,"Alone time.''And the look on my face was like,"WHUT?"And then Greece began to kiss me and then I woke up.I wanted to cry.I still wanted to dream about Greece!!!!!! gonk  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 am
User Image

ωe мαy outяuи xxxxxxxx вy vioℓent sωiftиess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I had this really weird dream.

So, me, England and America were walking in the streets, then some random guy shot this laser at England, and turned him into a peacock. America burst out laughing, Arthur was obviously pissed, and I was like 'WTF'.

Since Arthur wanted to catch the guy for revenge, we had to RIDE at his back. America didn't mind, I hesitated a bit, but rode anyway. And the peacock, or Arthur did NOT run. He FLEW. Yes, let me rephrase that: HE FLEW. HE FFFFF FLEW.

America was all like: "Wheeee~"
England: STFU, America.
Me: ... This is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is ju-

The dream ended. Sadly, I do not know what happened after.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αnd ℓose вy over-яuиning.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Ok this is a very weird dream but ok...All of the hetalia people were in kindergarden and I became some sorta counrty so I was there..but I was one of thoose weird transfer students..soo everyone stared at me. Then we were playing with blocks and america was playing with an action figure ( soo surprised..not ) but ya I was playing alone and then England and japan asked if they could play with me..and I said sure so we were playing with the blocks and then england aksed if he could be my friend. ( while japan was making miniture submarines ) And then it ended...but it was sooo awesome!! heart england fangirl heart  

kibagirl24

FeIiciano

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:19 pm
I had a dream where everything was going fine, normal day, then, N. Italy talks to me. Of course I'm excited.
Then, I hear America outside, talking about how he's worried that the snow is going to take the paint off the house.

Then....things turn bad, when I get all demented and demon-like, and...I....I KILLED ITALY DDDDD:
Then I like, broke America's fingers, and Russia and I were laughing about all the blood, and he sat next to me as I washed Italy's blood off my hands...
I believe I killed a few other people. Bahh, I hated this dream! D:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:41 pm
I'm not sure this counts as anything but...

one time I actually dreamt that France was one of my art professors... o.O;;

after that dream, one of my professors actually turned out to be british  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

runkar

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 am
User Image
One time I saw a dream where France And N.Italy broke into my house and started cooking.
It looked good but i woke up before i could eat some. Boohoo. crying

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 pm
I have Hetalia dreams every night, but sadly I cannot remember them...I remember there was a pirate ship though...and Russia!  

Joker-Nightmaren

Wealthy Hunter

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:01 pm
I've had a few Hetalia dreams but one that really stuck out involved Russia, Lithuania, and Poland, with Norway mentioned.

I was taking a shower in my bathroom when I suddenly thought that I needed to hurry up and not use all of the hot water because Norway needed a shower. I have no clue as to why I thought of Norway or as to why he was taking a shower there but he was. Well after I exit the bathroom and walk down the hallway in my pajamas like it was nothing I walked into a living room (only the bathroom was like mine...the rest of the house was different). Russia is sitting on a couch in the back just smiling happily and watching T.V., while Lithuania and Poland were on a love seat in about the middle of the room. I walk in and Poland just kind of glares at me while I take a seat next to Russia. After a few moments Lithuania leaves the room and Poland follows him. So its just me and Russia sitting there watching television. For some reason Russia starts kissing me. My response to that was to ask him why he was so tall, because I was having to stretch to be able to kiss him. He pulls me over on him and we continue to make out, then I woke up.

This is one of those dreams I just can't explain why I dreamed it, especially Norway. I'm not sure I even knew what Norway looked like when I had this dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 pm
I had one dream where it was raining out side and I had on aboys school uniform on it looked like I was crying over something

So Alfred was there holding me while I cried my heart out~ then Arthur and Matthew showed up too trying to cheer me up...
heart
Somehow through out the whole thing I ended up in Matthew's arms smiling after that I kissed him it felt more like a shojo really.. redface

User Image
Im New York
I love to fight
Dance to music
I hang out with tons of guys and girls
Im smart
I eat fast food
Im reliable
Im Protective
Im an Artist
Im culturely disfussed
Im Me~

Mizaki_Kurosaki12

Shaman Scout

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:15 pm
this just happen last night (yay my first), i only remember being in a flower field with Canada, America, and i think Cuba... o_o

(i watched epi 35 yesterday, it was LOL)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm
I had one once, but I can't remember it...

I think I remember something about Italy, though...  

Stalker-of-Russia

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 pm
Both of the dreams involved Russia,one of them he was doing the carameldansen and the other one's hard to remember  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff