Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
I can never do my history homework the same way again... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know what I'm saying?
  Totally!!! <3
  I know D: It's SO DISTRACTING.
  No...no I don't ._.''
View Results

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
I'm currently reading a book for college about environmental stuff...one chapter was dedicated to Turks in Cypress. There was a lot about them fighting with the Greeks. I kept imagining the two Hetalia characters kicking the crap out of each other. (Turky + Greece = HATE. And lots of it. These cultures LOVE killing each other)

There was also a section on a forest in Belarus. BELARUS. I cracked up. It wasn't funny at all, but I laughed.

My brother is a history major, though, and he thinks the series is greatly inaccurate. Then again, he's only seen a couple episodes, and read none of the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 am
My history teacher was talking about the fall of the Spanish Armada and all I could see in my mind was Spain fighting with Pirate!England, he mentioned a the port that Columbus sat sail from and how there were a lot of pirates there. I was about to crack up for a good ten minutes, while my best friend behind me was doing the same. My AP class has five so he would notice laughing and I really don't want to explain myself with this one.  

Pandoran-Ducky

Tipsy Strategist

13,965 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Da-cookiemonster499

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm
Spanish armada Spain vs Pirate England *drools* Had a fun image of that during World history class myself sweatdrop

Now if only I can stop drawing Spain during Spanish class....cause that's compltely a different sub from history.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm
AGREED!  

Cheese0Master

Da-cookiemonster499

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm
Just got my U.S history book from school and now I'm going crazy with it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 pm
I'm taking a course in college called "Great Depression and World War II History."

I'm sure you all can imagine how hard it is NOT to think of Hetalia. xD  

ohmygoditsamber

Savage Logic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Today, my friends and I had gotten homework to do off an atlas. I dare say, that while they discussed how Germany was on top of Italy and why China could go both ways, I died. They don't know of Hetalia, which made it even funnier. They were completely oblivious. I fell out of my chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 pm
Oh gosh, I know this feeling. I can't get through French class without at least a giggle.
We were talking about "La bisa" today, or kissing on the cheek. I imagined France attempting this with England. People were staring at me while I tried to contain my laughter.

FeIiciano

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Agreed.Last school year,a substitute teacher who had no idea what the hell she was doing(She was a Spaniard btw.)asked us who defeated the Spanish Armada with a frown on her face.All I could picture in my head was Spain and Pirate England fighting and Pirate England winning.I immediantly yelled out "England did!"The substitue looked at me and said that I was wrong.Then I said,"You're just mad 'cause England is awesome and he beat up Spain!"The whole class stared at me like "WTF?!?!"The next day,my teacher came back and gave me detention for 2 months.It was so totally worth it though..........This is not Hetalia related but,did spaniards make tacos or did Mexico?I'm Mexican myself but I don't know the answer. sweatdrop Plz help!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:28 pm
Whenever my history teacher mentions a country or civilization, I can't help but imagine the country or civilization as a Hetalia character. Same thing in my language classes. In Spanish, I think of Spain. In French, I think of France. Then, at the end of the day, during English, I either imagine England or America, depending on who was mentioned more at lunch.  

Stalker-of-Russia

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 pm
I know what you mean. Now I can't wait to learn about World War 2. I love history even more now because of Hetalia! I couldn't remember the allies and axis before, but now I know them without barely thinking!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 pm
You lucky ducks.

I don't have History anymore.
I don't have school at all anymore.

How I hate growing up. crying

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm
It's called collegeā™„  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:39 pm
It's called being poor.
crying

Actually, I'm just really lazy and have no direction....

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:32 pm
keep on playing our favorite song,
i turn it up while you're gone.
it's all i've got, when you're in my head...

The other day in my class, we got a bigass packet of worksheets where we had to fill in blank sections of maps with the names of the countries on it using an atlas, and then answer questions about geography using the atlas.

I'm not even a big Baltics fan, but when the time came, I just couldn't help it. I doodled a little cap next to the word Sweden, a little Hanatamago next to Finland, a little bow tie next to Iceland.....

Then I wrote on the page as instructions to my teacher 'Ignore my doodles.'

Ha ha, ha....ohhh. gonk

...and you're in my head, so i need it.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out