Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am
"Technically, I'm not human, I'm a sorceress theres a difference." Sage then sat on the lowest tree branch a couple feet above the ground. "I have my reasons."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:01 am
"Sorry you look pretty human looking. I just thought you were defective in some way..." Leon stopped talking for a moment and hit the palm of his hand against his forehead. "I'm sorry I've been on my own so long I'm just used to saying what I think."

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 am
Sage laughed, "It's ok, I'm used to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:06 am
"So, what does a sorceress do exactly?" Leon asked now even more curious as he had never met a sorceress before and the subject had intregued him. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's ok I'll understand." He quickly added.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 am
"Well in most myths long ago we were just humans who practiced the archane arts, but it's not exactly true. Scorcers and scorceress have to be born with the ability to use the arts. We are alot like humans but there is some difference in our genes. When you are born with ability you never lose it, but it can grow weaker unless you study and practice." Sage said matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 am
Leon rubbed his chin as he listened to the reply the girl had given him. "I see. Makes sense now I think about it." He replied thoughtfully, learning new things seemed to be all he was doing recently. "So it's kind of like half-demons, should we leave our wings retracted for too long it becomes really hard to get them out again and is alot more painful." He stated thinking that his understanding of it was roughly correct.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 am
Sage thought for a moment, "Basically, yeah"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:34 am
"So do you spend every day studying spells?" He asked as he created another fireball and shaped it into a five inch tall firey horse. He watched it as it trotted aroud in mid air while he guided it with his finger. "Or can you like take a few days off here and there?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:35 am
"Well, I practice my spells everyday but I study only a couple times a week." Sage said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:53 am
Leon allowed himself to relax a little untensing himself for the first time. "Sorry I'm asking so many questions." He apologised looking away from the horse for a moment and looking at the girl in the tree. "So, who's the little fella on your arm then?" He couldn't help himself asking.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:55 am
"It's ok. And her name is Kae." Sage let Kae fly over to Leon. Kae landed on his head and pecked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm
Leon took the peck on the head as a sign of annoyance at being called a fella. "Ok, ok I'm sorry." He apologised to the bird with a chuckle. Surprisingly the bird hadn't dug her claws into his head when she landed much to Leon's delight and yet it seemed to have perfect balance. "She's cute." He said.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:06 pm
Kae let out another "who", "She likes you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:16 pm
"Most animals hate me, well atleast the demon part." He replied as he lifted his arm for Kae to perch on so he could move his head. "So what is your name? You never did answer before." He laughed lightly before continuing. "You just kind of killed my fireball." He had forgotten about the small firey horse which had been galloping around in thin air while they were talking, he moved a finger slightly and the horse disappeared.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 pm
"I said my name, it's Sage."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items