Temple of the Moonlight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Endymion nodded, a pleasant smile on his lips. A gentleman. nice. "Very well," he said and turned to speak at first to both of them and then to Eclipse. "These questions should be easy if you have studied keenly the basics of cosmos. Which is the closest planet of the sun in our solar system? Or which is the furthest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:43 pm
((Sorry for the delay in response, kinda got caught up in other things and... forgot. ))

Astonishment crossed Eclipse's slender face, followed by gratitude so intense she seemed to radiate it. Her eyes shone with unshed but happy tears, and when she grinned at Phos she did so with true emotion behind it. She realized what he had given up when allowing her to answer first, and knew it had to have been hard for him to put his own ambitions aside. But he had done so, for her sake. She was impressed. Silently she hoped the appreciation on her face was enough to pay him back for his gentlemanly kindness.

All happiness fell from the tiny kat's face, however, as the angelique's questions rang through the room. She did not know the names of the planets... I don't know anything about the cosmos... Just that I love to look at the stars... But truly studying it? I would like to learn, but... I have no one to teach me. She lowered her head and fought back the lump forming in her throat, then glanced up at the Goddess's tiny star, floating above her. Why did you even bring me here anyway...?

"I'm sorry sir... I don't know these answers," she said softly, eyes on the floor. "I didn't realize... I should have studied the stars. I guess... just looking at them isn't enough," she sighed and swished her tail, a sense of defeat welling up inside her. "Please forgive my ignorance and allow Phos to answer..."

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Houshou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:40 pm
Phos gave the gentle lady a big smile and an encouraging nod as she thanked him in her own way. But when she spoke, his heart dropped just but briefly. Even as the attention in the room was turned to him. He knew the answers to both questions. His G-dad had seen to it that he knew the basics, and maybe a little more than even the average person. He looked forward to studying the material in the library here inside this temple, and eventually, following the path to become a Full Moon.
And he knew it was going to be a difficult road. But it was going to be even harder if there wasn't someone else there. That could help him, or him, them! He was deep in thought in moments after hearing her pass them onto him.

Lifting his head he had what he wanted. He smiled kindly at the Female Fae. "Miss, you are right in presuming I know the answers. But I will not answer first. However, I did not hear anything stating that I can not help you answer one of them. And I put money down that you do know the answers. You just don't realize it, just yet."
He held up one finger on his right hand. "For the first question. Which Planet is the closest to the sun? The answer to this question is the same answer for either one of these two questions.
What is the name of the Greek God, who is known as "The Messenger God"? Usually visualized with winged sandals to allow him to fly.
Or...
Name the metallic liquid used in a traditional thermometer. This metallic liquid, when heated, expands. Vice-a-versa. When it cools it shrinks and was considered the most accurate method for measuring temperatures."
He held up a finger on his other hand.
"Or, you can answer the second question. Which Planet is the furthest from the sun? Again, I bet you know this answer even better. Especially if you know who Mickey Mouse is..." he chuckled at this thought.
"The second questions answer is the same as these two questions. First, do you know the Greek Name for the Roman God Hades, Lord of the Dead.
Or...
What is the name of Mickey Mouse's pet dog?" He gave the gentle Fae a hearty smile. "If you know the answer to any one of those. You know atleast one answer to one of his questions. Furthermore, if you still don't know. I would gladly teach you what I know. You stare at the stars like I do..." Looking at the Angelique he added, "When I haven't been up for over 24 hours because all I could think was, almost there. one more step, one step closer." he chuckled a little but hung his head. "I'm so embarrassed at what I did earlier. I didn't realize my body was that tired, and your pews that comfortable."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:04 pm
Endymion was pleasantly surprised, though he didn't show that outside. It wouldn't have been proper.in this situation. His appearance was maybe even too cold but it needed to be. He shouldn't show favorism or anything.

He waited silently, letting those two to work together. Phos was in, that was for sure but how about Eclipse? Could that gentleman get the right answer from this shy lady?

In the same time, Seleneh had decided to do something. She walked forward, about the center of the altar room. There she closed her eyes and slowly started to float towards the roof, spinning at least as slowly as her raising speed, if not even slower. Stardust dropped lightly from her wings, shimmering pure beauty. Something was happening, in this temple and this cosmos around them.  

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:24 pm
"Pluto!!"

The young fae almost squealed in delight. "Pluto is the farthest planet from the sun!" she practically chirped to the angelique, all traces of tears fogotten. Overjoyed was the only word to describe her. After thinking that she knew nothing, and then realizing that she did indeed know the answer, simply in a different form, made a great sense of pride well inside her. She had to fight to keep herself from pouncing Phos in a great bear hug. I am in the presense of an angelique, I must act properly... But she couldn't help but want to! Thank you Phos! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

"Mickey Mouse was my favorite show..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:46 pm
Phos grinned as big as he could. "I knew you knew the answer to one of those questions. Congratulations." Phos had a huge smile on his face.
Still smiling and slightly proud of himself for helping this beautiful fae out. I still don't even know her name...or the Angelique's for that matter... Phos turned to face the Angelique. "I believe I still have to answer the other question. The planet closest to the sun is Mercury. And before we continue may I ask a question? Would you mind if we introduced ourselves? I just realized I don't know either of your names." He looked from the Angelique to the female and back to the Angelique. He was itching to make a entry in his journal but didn't want to without atleast the names of his new friends.

Houshou

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:26 am
"Pluto is correct," angelique announced. Soon came Phos's answer. "Mercury is correct as well." He waited some while so that they could get their thoughts together. "Now, I must withdraw. I have lots of preparations to do for your joining ceremonial tomorrow night. You are free to do anything you want, as long it doesn't disrespect the temple." He turned his back to them and was attempting to leave but suddenly turned around and peeked over his shoulder. "And what comes to my name, that you will find easily by examining the literature in the temple's library."

((Feel free to RP with each other (no need to wait for me, I mean) for awhile. I really need to do some preparations. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:37 pm
"Thank you sir, I will be sure to do just that." He gave the Angelique a bow as he departed from their presence.
Smiling he stood up straight and extended a hand towards the female. "Please forgive the late informality. My name is Phos." Grinning as big as he could he added. "And I would like to have the honor of congratulating you, yet again. Also, if you wouldn't mind. May I draw your picture in my journal?"
With his other hand he produced a leather bound book and a pencil from a hip pack he wore.

Houshou

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:52 am
((Sorry dear. D: ))

"I'm Eclipse!" the tiny kat giggled up at Phos, still giddy from being able to answer the angelique's question. "It's wonderful to meet you, thank you so much for helping me!" she grinned, surprised at just how happy she was. Normally such an introduction would have made her almost incoherently nervous. But instead... she was enjoying herself with Phos. The thought made her smile.

"You really want to draw me?" she eyed Phos' journal. "Wow, I would be so honored!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:30 pm
Phos was smiling his biggest and widest grin he could. "E...clipse...." He spoke as he quickly scribbled her name down when. "Ma'dam, the honor is mine." He gave her a slight bow. "Now if you could give me just a few quick minutes of your time..." He propped himself against the wall and glanced between her and his journal as he quickly sketched her out.
A few moments later he gave an approving nod and brought the book over near her. revealing what he had just done.

"I think your little star friend is nearly as excited as you are." Phos commented as the little thing was here and there. Shaking from all the excitement he added, "Man, I'm so excited for the both of us! I don't think I'm going to be able to sit still for some time."

(( I wanted your actual consent before I actually did draw it up. I will post a real post and picture in 'Phos Journal' for you to actually view. Give me a week or so. Till then I'll put up quick Photoshop'd one.))  

Houshou

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces