Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tamer Island Digimon Lovers Bake Sale! ~Finished~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 am
( I should actually be yelling DQ at everyone, if I can be -almost- DQ´ed for putting lyrics in a text these guys should be DQ´ed for using other peoples pictures in their muffin art.
Not saying they should, not at all, they shouldn't, but still xp )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

My cupcake!
Remeber this the cake is a lie, the the delicious happy fluffy pink cup cake of redundent happiness is forever!  

ilinkzeldi

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 am
Pummel_musss
( I should actually be yelling DQ at everyone, if I can be -almost- DQ´ed for putting lyrics in a text these guys should be DQ´ed for using other peoples pictures in their muffin art.

Well so far three of us haven't used pictures, frankly I'm proud of mine, and for the record, I made the green frosting top uneven on purpose because a cupcake's frosting is never perfectly angled it's always got some bumps and ridges to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 am
The Digital Typhoon
Pummel_musss

Well so far three of us haven't used pictures, frankly I'm proud of mine, and for the record, I made the green frosting top uneven on purpose because a cupcake's frosting is never perfectly angled it's always got some bumps and ridges to it.

...Okay.. I have no idea why you found it important to tell me that but okie-dokie xp It´s a very cute muffin by the way 3nodding  

Little Pinch of Ginger

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:46 am
There wasn't an urgent need per se, I just wanted to try and energize this thread a little bit and it was something to say... Oh, and thanks for the compliment xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 am
Two more days! Then this bake sale will close, and all food will go stale!  

Draco_Lord

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am
You still haven't told us why they're doing this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:39 am
Here is my cupcake biggrin

User Image  

Jchiquilin93

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 am
They are doing this to.... save the Whamon? They are being killed for their valuable blubber! And we must stop them, by raising money.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 pm
XD  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Walks in, places cupcakes at the table, orders Reapermon to kill a few digimons, scowls and walks out again -This thing took me 6 hours .. 6 HOURS!! The scanner kept messing it up, the I spilled on it so I had to draw the entire thing again, then it turned out that the image was too big to colour so I had to re-size it and it took me half an hour to find a program that could do it and after that I still had to colour it..
-Sighs-Oh well, it was worth it xd
And just in case someone starts yelling "Plagiarism" again, yes this was inspired by a real photograph, the table-thingie is a spinn-off of the real deal, the girl siting infront of me during the Danish exam had a photo of some muffins as her screen-saver and I just fell in love with the design of the table-thing right away..
Well enough of that- I give you... Cupcakes biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Don't worry Pummel. Nothing wrong with that at all, in terms of getting you DQed on some technicality.

So if any of you say something about that I will ignore it!  

Draco_Lord

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm
Dammit! Why'd Pummel have to enter, now I don't stand a chance. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:25 pm
Vermillimon is walking up to where he was promised his table would be. There he sees Mammothmon already setting up his stuff.

Vermillimon says, “What are you doing this is my table!!!”

Mammothmon replies, “I’m setting up my stuff why do you ask?”

Vermillimon says, “Because you are in my spot, now get out of my way!!!”

Mammothmon replies, “No, I was promised a table here so I am not moving!!!”

Vermillimon says, “We will see about that!!! Volcanic Strike!!!”

Mammothmon gets out of the way but all of his stuff is thrown to the ground at this, Mammothmon is infuriated.

Mammothmon says, “You are going to pay for that!!! Tusk Crusher!!!

Mammothmon misses Vermillimon but Vermillimon’s basket is thrown to the ground.
They then declare war on each other and just in that instance, Motimon is walking by when he sees what is going on. He runs to the battle sight and tries to calm them down.

Motimon says, “Why are you guys fighting? Why can’t we all just be friends? Please stop!!!”

When Mammothmon and Vermillimon hear Motimon they stop and look at Motimon looking all scared at them. It finally dawns on them that what they are doing is wrong and agree to stop fighting.

Motimon says, “Can’t you guys just share the table?”

They both reply, “I will if he will!!!”

So they help each other pick up their stuff and they set them up on the table, which they shared.  

Jchiquilin93

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 am
This contest is now CLOSED!!! As in I am JUDGING!!!

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff