Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiggs-sama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm
She just huffed, shaking down her hood now she was alone. Her blond hair was tied up into a knot at the back of her head with only a couple of strands falling forward and framing her face. Though her appearance was known to the others in the organization she liked to keep her hood up, helped form a little bit of secrecy. Plus she could pull a face at her superiors without them knowing.

With a click of her fingers a portal the size of a hand mirror appeared directly in front of her, through it she watched the actions of Regret and the key blade holders. She smirked at their weakness. "Stupid brats." She scoffed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:04 pm
Taya looked at the people around him. "are you guys ok...?" he asked.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 am
Manabu sighs as he looks around, and notices all the Dusks were going away. Why, he didn't know, until he sees a portal of darkness before him. Out from it comes a man dressed in a black cloak. "A black coat...who are you suppose to be?" He questions the man, hoisting his weapon over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm
(Any godmods I do at this point are acceptable, seeing as how they're story related, and you guys would have no chance of defending at this point anyway.)

"Who I am is not important." Regret said, holding out his left palm. A sphere of gravity energy appeared in his palm, and fired directly at Manabu, knocking him violently to the ground. "All you need to know....is that Organi Matrix will not accept any behavior from you that demeans from our goals....make a wrong move, and die." He said, merely standing there, with his sleeves and gloves entirely covering his arms and hands.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 pm
The key in Taya's hand disappeared. he watched as the guy in black knocked down his 'friend.' he stepped up and held out a fist. "you know, if you want to fight, i'll take you on....." he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 am
Manabu is suddenly forced to the ground by the man's powerful gravity attack. The force of the gravity slams him so hard into the ground he breaks his left arm, trying to hold himself up. The bone broke, but he does not make a single yelp of pain. Yet he still is unable to move himself.  

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Regret stood there, with his hood up, so they could not see the grin on his face. "If you so desire...then come at me with everything you have." Regret said, chuckling darkly as he made no attempt to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm
Taya growled at him. he held out his hand, trying to make his Key Blade appear again. nothing happened. Taya gave up on the Key Blade and ran at the hooded foe. he tried to punch him.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Regret effortlessly stopped his punch by catching it in his hand. "What....can you not even summon your Keyblade? You're all more useless than I thought." Regret said with a chuckle, as his fist began to glow with a purple aura. He sent Taya flying backwards with a shockwave from his fist, knocking him to the ground as well. "Come....summon your Keyblade....make an honest effort to attack me, at least." He said, ridiculing them horribly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Taya sat up and growled again. he stood up slowly and held his hand out again. he ran before thinking and his Key Blade appeared in his hand. Taya tried to slash the opponent.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:11 pm
(I'm going to be changing my weapon, just to let you guys know. Back when this was intended to begin, I thought gauntlets were cool...not anymore. XD)

Regret smiled as the Keyblade had drawn nearer and nearer to hitting him. Alas, Taya's efforts made no avail once again, as a small disc of purple energy blocked his strike where it would've hit Regret. "You're so pathetic...and from what I can see, you're the only one who can summon the Keyblade at will....truly saddening, but I suppose you're just started. Remember....Organi Matrix can destroy all of you, at any time we wish...beware of our power." Regret said, as he grabbed the Keyblade, Taya still holding onto it, and threw him away, about thirty feet into the water, using his gravity as a strength booster. "Remember...." Regret said, as he created a portal, and left, returning to The Castle That Never Was. The portal shut immediately after he left, denying everyone else entry.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:21 pm
Taya's keyblade disappeared as he swam for air and the shore. he finally made it to land and crawled onto shore. he rolled onto his back and began breathing slowly and calmly.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 am
Manabu grabs hold of the ground with his right hand, with the Keyblade in his palm, dragging himself towards the man in black. He aims his Keyblade at him, magical light collecting at the tip of the sword. It then fires a beam of light at him, but before it could hit him he disappears into his castle. With his disappearance the gravity on him begins to lift, and Manabu uses the Keyblade as a balance to stand up.

"He's gone...we stood no chance against him..." He states as a fact, having his weapon disappear as he walks towards Taya. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:12 am
Taya looks up from the cold sand. "yea, i'm all good thanks."  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Manabu bends down towards Taya, holding his right hand out to him. As he does his Keyblade disappears. "Let's get out of here. If we stay any longer those Heartless might show up again...course, there's no where we can run from them." 'What was that guy? Resha never told me to fight against anyone like them...just the Heartless and those blue creatures.'  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games