Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:20 am

User Image

Winter

Meaning Behind the Name: The season, Winter
Breed: 2nd Generation (Half Mutant)
Date of Birth: June 30th, 2009

Received:
Hatsumigirl graciously gave me a basket from Snowstorm and Suicune's first breeding! Thank you!

Post Color:

#5A9DC1

Personality: Lively; She will always be a foal at heart
Dislikes: Sitting around doing nothing, Sadness

Bio:
As a foal - Winter came from a wonderful family with two loving parents and a brother. The only problem, if you would call it that, was that little Winter was always wanting to do something whereas her family was more relaxed. So the filly would often venture out on her own. Her foalhood was easy going and fun despite her wandering off. How she managed to stay clear of danger was through the help of Rockstar, her friend and hero.

As an adolescent - A little less naive but still the same ol' cheerful Winter. She crosses paths with a colt, and quickly develops a crush. Like all adolescents, she spends this time trying new things and learning from mistakes. It's also during this time that Winter matures just enough to be considered an adult...her love for adventure will never diminish.

User Image

Generation: 2
Parents: Snowstorm x Suicune
Siblings: Blizzard

Life-Mate: None
Offspring: None

Friends:
Rockstar
Lorcan
Ivory

Crush:

Relationship Status:
Currently up in the air; though something may come of her and Dusk's friendship... (rping that out at the moment)

{Family Tree}

User Image

Home: The Forest
Range: Mostly near the forest and river.

User Image

Herd: None

User Image

Current Rps:
Needing a Friend (with Dusk's Resonance)
A Chance Encounter (with Lorcan)
Entering and Exit Song (with Ivory)

Finished Rps:
Parent in Training (with Rockstar)

On Hold:
Snowstorm's and Suicune's Family Outing

Plots:

[ ] - Meet and Greets, and Friends: Winter is a very adventerous foal, she tends to meet new soquili on these advetures. And some even become very good friends.

Rp Status:
Just some meet and greets

History Log:
- Met and became friends with Rockstar.
- Helped Lorcan search for the 'Rainbow Fish'...* (rp still ongoing)
- Crossed paths with Ivory, Rockstar's son...*

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:25 am

Alternate Cert: With Bonded

Meaning Behind the Name: Similar to Glacier
Breed: Mouse
Obtained: March 3rd, 2014
Bonded: Winter (insert link to her page)

Received: Custom, I think...

Post Color:
Sky Blue

Personality: Meek, very timid and often hides

Bio:

User Image

Generation: 1
Parents: n/a
Siblings: n/a

Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Friends: n/a

Crush: n/a

Relationship Status:
Mate only, no flings!

{Family Tree}

User Image

Home:
Range: Nearly always by Winter's side.

User Image

Current Rps
n/a

Finished Rps:
n/a

On Hold:
n/a

Plots:
[ ] - n/a

Rp Status:

History Log:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 am

.:Jezibelle:.

User Image

Meaning Behind the Name: Alternate spelling of Jezibel
Breed: Usdia; Naturals Edition
Date of Birth: June 1st, 2010

Nicknames: Jezi, Belle

Received:
A slot in Mindsend's June Customs

Post Color:

Saddle Brown

Personality: Docile; Jezibelle is someone who never raises her voice, avoids fights and takes care of others
Likes; Taking care of others, Children, Romance
Dislikes; Fighting, Yelling

Bio:
Jezibelle was taken into the Kawani Village at a young age and sold to a family that soon lost interest in her. Her parents were sold elsewhere and she never did truly learn what had happened to them. The subject still leaves her bitter.
Aponi had come down from her solitude to trade with the village, as she usually does once a month, and spotted the lone usdia now a young adult. She bartered with everything she had brought just to get Jezibelle so she would have a home.

((Because of this, she will have a lot of rp near or at the teepee with and without my persona.))

In her new home; Jezibelle has left her past behind and strives to move on. She tends to the forest's creatures and spends her days with Aponi. It took a bit for her to fully trust the human, but with a little time she finally did. The two have become very good friends, though Jezibelle refuses to follow Aponi to the village due to some past issues with her parents and a terrifying encounter/capture.

---

Parents: Backstory only
Siblings: None

Life-Mate: ---
Offspring: ---

Crush: ---
Friends: ---

Relationship Status: Always open to new friendships or loves.

{Family Tree}

---

Home: Aponi's Teepee
Range: Just the surrounding area of the teepee (see above teepee post)

User Image

Herd: None

---

Current Rps:
Let the Past Be... (with Tranquility)
A Stranger (with Chen Stormstout)
Everyone Needs a Best Friend (with Molly)

Finished Rps:
---

On Hold:
---

---

Plots:
[ ] - Adopt a Foal: Jezibelle is the ideal mother but she has not found a mate as of yet. Perhaps she encounters an abandoned basket or a lost foal without a parent, and raises the foal as her own. Since she is an usdia I thought it would be interesting to have her adopt one of the larger 'races'.

[ ] - Stand Tall Little One: She will avoid fights at almost all costs except for when it comes to her babies, she will fight to the end if she must. Maybe her adopted foal is starting to question his/her mother's strength and courage, so the foal runs off to explore on their own without supervision- much further than before. They encounter a dangerous soquili and Jezibelle steps in to protect her little one. The two grow closer because of it.

[x] - Everyone Needs a Best Friend: Jezibelle is no exception. She's spent her whole foal-hood alone and now craves a strong friendship between another usdia. Her friend could live in the mountains nearby and must be somewhat comfortable coming near the teepee. No interaction required from my persona.

[x] - Leave the Past Be: Jezibelle decides it's time to find out the truth of what happened to her parents. She ventures into the Kawani village alone and encounters a soq that remembers her family. A few questions lead to little information. During the course of the conversation; Jezibelle is mistaken as a wild usdia and is captured, causing her new acquaintance to help her escape back into the mountains.

[x] - Stranger: One dark and stormy night there's a sound that can be heard between the rumbling of thunder and the crack of lightning. It's a wounded soquili crying for help. Jezibelle can't sit still and ventures off into the bad weather to find him or her. She finds the soq and the two wait out the storm til morning. Once the sun is up, she helps the injured to the teepee. There she and Aponi help the soq back to health. It is up to you whether they stay and make their home there or leave.

[ ] - Meet and Greets: Short rps where the two meet and talk for a while. This can take place in the Kawani village with Jezibelle and Aponi, or up in the mountains near the teepee or further away from it. Any and all soquili welcome.

[ ] - Dear Jezi: Jezibelle is a great listener and is always ready to give out sound advice. If anyone had a soq in need of some ranting or general advice, Jezi is your girl.

[ ] - Someone Else's Plot: If you have an idea or plot, feel free to offer about it. If Jezibelle fits in well enough then I'll let you know. Please don't be disappointed if I say no, I only say no if her life and personality aren't compatible with the plot.

Rp Status:
Plotting!

History Log:
- Jezibelle goes back to the Kawani village in search of information about her parents and finds Tranquility, who then helps her on her quest... (ongoing)
- During a dire storm, she hears a distant cry for help and after risking her own safety she rushes to their aid. After some quick thinking, Jezibelle frees the trapped Chen Stormstout. The three, his wolpertinger too, head for the teepee for Aponi's healing aid... (ongoing)

User Image

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 am
Future Fam  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:37 am

.:Mikki:.

User Image

Meaning Behind the Name: Named after my past mouse, Mikki (A twist on the name Mickey)
Breed: Usdia, OC Cosplay
Date of Birth: August 8th, 2010

Received:
A slot in Sabin's August Customs

Post Color:
Dark Blue

Personality: Chubby; very laid back and someone anyone could talk to
Likes; Children, Food, Being active, Being lazy, Sarcasm
Dislikes; Being hungry, Being too active

Bio:

Mikki is one of the most laid back soquili anyone can ever meet.

---

Parents: None

Life-Mate: ---
Offspring: ---

Crush: ---

Friends: ---

Relationship Status:
Friendship yes, Love...maybe. It will take the a lot from the right stallion to work his way into her heart. Flings are always welcome.

{Family Tree}

---

Home: A den in the rocky foothills
Range: Between the Plains and Foothills of the Mountains

User Image

Herd: Looking for a herd!

---

Current Rps:
Strange Friends (with Burryna)

Finished Rps:
---

On Hold:
---

Current Plots:

Rp Status:
Looking!

History Log:
---

---

{In Memory...}

Mikki

February 7th, 2008 to March 27th, 2010

Nicknames: Mikki Girl, Chubbs

Species: Mouse

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of Mikki... She was white all over except for her funny dark grey marking near her rump, and dark brown eyes. Sabin did a fantastic job at recreating her marking, it's nearly perfect.

Mikki Girl as I often called her was definitely special. I first spotted her at a local Petsmart, she was by herself - and that always tugs at my heart strings. It had been a while since my past mice and rats had passed, and I missed having rodents around.

A week passes and we go back, guess who's still there and still by herself. I noticed more mice in a nearby cage and asked about Mikki. They told me that she was aggressive around food and that she had attacked the others, so she had to be kept separate.

Fine, I told them and after some constant reassuring that I would not give her a cage-mate or use her as food...she finally came home with me. That night I tried to come up with a name but for some reason 'Mickey the Mouse' would not leave my head. I joked about calling her Mickey, and it wasn't until a few days later that she officially got the name Mikki.

Time went on, and she turned out to be very friendly and enjoyed pets behind her ears. Jumpy (literally) when you tried to catch her in her cage if she just woke up. More time passed and the little girl began to put on some weight, gaining quite the chubby belly and earning herself a new nickname - Chubbs.

The weight gain should have been an indicator...as well as her alleged aggressiveness to food. Mikki had a disorder that, for the life of me, I can not name. When she would eat, her stomach would send a signal to the brain telling it was full and she would stop eating but with this disorder it couldn't send the signal or it just never reached the brain. The vet had diagnosed another mouse of mine with the same disorder before.

I've estimated that she had to have at least weighed 3 ounces! But through it all she managed to stay active, I watched her diet and she surpassed 2 years - that is quite a feat for a mouse!

I'm glad that for one month she was able to have some micey neighbors keep her company (in a separate cage of course!). And I'll miss her, she was a good little girl...

Note: I plan on questing for cosplays of all my pets, present and past. I've never picked favorites and never will. Some memoir entries might be shorter than others because my memory or muse fails me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 am

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 am
Future Fam  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 am

.:Jubilee:.
User Image

Meaning Behind the Name:
Breed: CYO Plush
Date of Birth: January 4th, 2011

Nickname: Jube

Received:
Chosen as a CC from the CYO Plush raffle, thanks Agneza!

Post Color:

Dark Red

Personality: Sprightly;

Bio:

---

Parents: None

Life-Mate: None
Offspring: None

Crush: ?

Friends:

Relationship Status:
"Too young"

---

Home:
Range:

Herd: Kaw li a-wi

Current Rps:
The First (Herd Rp)

Finished Rps:

On Hold:

Plots:
[ ] - (Title): ---

Rp Status:
Currently just plotting at the moment

History Log:

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:46 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 am
Future Fam  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 am

Alternate Cert(s): Markings Uncert

Name: Dhavan
Meaning Behind the Name: Made up

Breed: Alicorn (Wind + Unicorn)
Obtained: January 19th, 2014
Bonded: n/a
Received: CYO Conversion 2013 Edition

Post Color:
Dodgerblue

Personality: Proud, A bit of a show off and a little oblivious to others.

Bio:

User Image

Generation: #1
Parents: n/a
Siblings: n/a

Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Friends:
Name

Crush:
Name

Relationship Status:
???

{Family Tree}

User Image

Home: ???
Range: ???

User Image

Current Rps
n/a

Finished Rps:
n/a

On Hold:
n/a

Plots:
[ ] - n/a

Rp Status:
???

History Log:
n/a

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:54 am

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 am
Future Fam  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff