Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Neko_The_Hybrid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:20 pm
-Joan sits across- thank you Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:24 pm
I grab the boys shoulder and I start getting annoyed. "I Said Whats Your Name?!" she says a little bit louder." You dont get what you want by running away... you got to face the problem..." she says softer again and she stands infront of the boy and looks confused at him. Yuki thinks Well hes not getting anything positive from me if he keeps on acting like this...  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 pm
ViniCullen
I grab the boys shoulder and I start getting annoyed. "I Said Whats Your Name?!" she says a little bit louder." You dont get what you want by running away... you got to face the problem..." she says softer again and she stands infront of the boy and looks confused at him. Yuki thinks Well hes not getting anything positive from me if he keeps on acting like this...

back off-pulls out sword-just back off  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 pm
not this again. -i grab the new guys wrist and drag him back and sit him down- at least give this place a try.  

Neko_The_Hybrid

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm
Neko_The_Hybrid
not this again. -i grab the new guys wrist and drag him back and sit him down- at least give this place a try.

i said back off -gets up and walks around-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Yuki snorts."Try to kill me with that thing? Pfft Its fake anyway" Yukis eyes turn red. " Stop being a drama queen. You dont get attention by acting like a sissy!" Yuki smiled and her canine teeth grew longer.  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:32 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki snorts."Try to kill me with that thing? Pfft Its fake anyway" Yukis eyes turn red. " Stop being a drama queen. You dont get attention by acting like a sissy!" Yuki smiled and her canine teeth grew longer.

u want a bet its fake -cuts a stone piller in half-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 pm
you maybe mad or sad but just please give this place a try before i have to use force.  

Neko_The_Hybrid

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:38 pm
( Why did yu make your chara mean? *pout* ) Yuki takes out her Katana and it grows 3x it size and without evan touching it the long falls to the ground in half. " I have a better sword than you. You SISSY " Yuki snorts and walks into the house and goes into her room which is at the top of the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 pm
-puts sword away-just let me gather my thoughts  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 pm
I cut my wrist with the sword and I make a spell on whoever messes with the new boy has to awnser to me. And before she left she cut his cheek lightly with her sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 pm
great. now i have to eat my lunch by myself.  

Neko_The_Hybrid

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 pm
ViniCullen
I cut my wrist with the sword and I make a spell on whoever messes with the new boy has to awnser to me. And before she left she cut his cheek lightly with her sword.

cut heals and he walks off-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:47 pm
Teleports Cross and the food except a tray of food for The new guy and his food up to my room and we eat in there." Hes so rude... I actually thought he was cute!" she says.  

ViniCullen

Neko_The_Hybrid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:48 pm
-Joan finishes & looks for Yuki- Yuki? Where are you?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff