Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Rage Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:33 am
NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY ONE WINGED ANGEL ON MY GUITAR! crying

ALSO n00bs!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT SHORT-HAND ON GAIA, TALK A SECOND AND SPELL THE DAMN WORD FULLY!!!!!!!!!

A GUY NOT CALLING ME BACK....LIKE DAKRY SAID IN E-MAIL I SHOULDN'T GO "MEEEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEEED LOOOVEEEEEEEES!" BUT I FEEL LIKE DOING TO SEE HIM SCREAM AND RUN OFF!!!!!!!!!!

THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ACCOUNTS BUT NEVER USE THEM.....GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, WHEN IT COMES TO FINAL FANTASY, KINGDOM HEARTS, SQUARE SOFT / SQUARE-ENIX EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING ON THAT LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCEPT PERHAPS MY GUITAR AS I'VE ONLY HAD IT FOR A DAY AND I CAN ONLY PLAY A BIT OF THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry for the ninja cat, explaining things.

meanwhile... lately i've been rather annoyed >.< annoyed at pretty much everyone/everything.

especially my best friend geoff >.<. (Rant Mode: Active) he's just been... rather annoying lately. ok, for those who don't know (which should be everyone) geoff is currently off at boot camp. that's where it started...

he SHOULD be here, but no, he was lazy and just left... then he acted like he was completely innocent and was blaming it all on everybody else! not only that, but after i MADE F**KING SURE that he had my address, either he lost it, or forgot about it and sent a letter to a girl at school, instead of me. Not stoppingt there, he proceeded to call a different girl from school as well.

why does this piss me off? it's because as far as i know, he hasn't even TRIED to contact me. i've been his best friend for 8 years now, and i don't even get the first message or anything from him. it's just... >.< grah! i know, i know... i should be more reasonable about all this, but i can't help it. he was already ticking me off before then when he was constantly angsty and rather 'the world hates me' in his attitude. which brings me to my true rant...

people... are... stupid...

either their constantly annoying me, getting drunk, or just plain being absolutely stupid. they don't get it it seems, that or they just simply don't have the common sense that god gave broccoli <-(not my quote, but a good one i've heard before)

a friend of mine is being bashed in new york for not supporting gay marriage, and she is a good person! she even has gay friends and they're ok with her thinking that, but apparently, just because her religion doesnt agree with gay marriage, that makes her a homophobe and everyone else at her school hates her for it.

I mean what the... *breathes deeply* ok, nevermind, you don't need to know more than that. just know it ticks me off when everyone is that stupid.

my 'friends', at school, truly don't respect me either... hell, all of them practically came out and said it today! one of them did, just straight out in fact. and then they wonder why i think other people hate me!

I mean if that's how my friends act towards me, i can't imagine what everyone else must be saying/doing behind my back... but meh...

i've run out of rant for the moment... but i will be back!

(Rant Mode: Deactivated...)  

Tyr Hawk

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:59 am
MY !@#$ING PS2 WONT PLAY !@#$ING PS1 GAMES. AND MY PS1 HAD 9 MINUTE LOAD TIMES. ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:20 pm
(rant mode: standby...)

Ok... now I'm going to try to keep this on a lower level but it's going to be hard, so bear with me.

In X-2... i can't stand blitzball, i can't for some dod gamn reason or another find the black knight dressphere... and overall a few things in my life are just being rather annoying...

ok... as for X-2's blitz... i just can't stand the game anymore... i love blitz! i love it with a passion more than any sport i've ever heard of. but unfortunately X-2 just has to make every character on your team about as smart as a rock, then... if you want anything good you have to train and force your chars to lose points in another area (Rant mode: Active) dod gamnit...

not only that but i swear the game is based upon how mcuh the game wants to screw you over at the time. even with all my chars at 5+ teamwork with each other... with paine's shot at 17 half the time she can't make a shot against a certain goalie for the kilika beasts who only has 3 catch! Meanwhile... on the other side... vajura's lvl 4 shot can make it past my shinra's 18 cat with relative ease.

now is there something completely F**cked up about that, or its it just me? it's not just me!!! no, i refuse to believe the system only hates me...

i mean i've tried everything. changing my team around, raising teamwork, raising stats, changing formation... NOTHING HELPS! they still act like idiots no matter what i tell them to do, no matter how much i fiddle with stats or how many times i go through the tutorial... my characters are idiots and i can't seem to change that >.< GRAH!

i just want my old, FFX blitz where i can play, where my characters aren't as stupid as the A.I.'s that choose to control them...

grr... and then i dont know how, or why... or even what the fudge happened but i've somehow missed half the things people talk about in X-2... i go aroudn and do pretty much everything in the game before even advancing... my characters are more than powerful enough to take on almost any danged opponent, and the only episodes i haven't completed are Luca (because of blitz), the calm lands (because campaining is harder than it looks sweatdrop ) and umm... well the underground bevelle thing (forget what it's called but they always seem to find one monster that ticks me off in that place...)

so ya... i've somehow missed...

The black knight dressphere...
the hot spring scene
and a few others which i somehow havent gotten...

my only explanation is that i have to be farther in the game... but in order to do that i have to jump down a hole and i am not going to do that...

is it because i have to 'join' the youth league? or what? >.< because right now i am seriously hating that game...

(rant mode: down.)

ok... sorry... just angered right now...

(oh, and yuna. if you ever need to talk about things you can always talk to me o.O... i know i'm not as good as a rant page, but i can at least talk back. just saying since i forgot to on the X-box thread...)  

Tyr Hawk

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:08 am
((Okie-Dokie Tyr!))

GODDAMN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUMBASS PEOPLE TEASING ME, LOSING MY FIRST BLITZ MATCH IN FFX-2 ON LEVEL 73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRR....I DON'T WANNA PLAY THE STUPID GUITAR....I WANNA LEARN KARATE & SWORDPLAY......

EVERYTHING.....OH AND STUPID PEOPLE SAYING FINAL FANTASY & KINGDOM HEARTS WILL ALL BE CONVERTED TO DUMBASSED X-BOX 360 FORMAT "CAUSE IT'S BETTER!" I JUST WANT TO SAY: SHUT THE ********************************************** UP OVER THE X-BOX BEFORE I GO AND BOOK A PLANE TICKET...AND I'LL COME AND SMASH YOUR X-BOX WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER AS I'VE HAD IT WITH CRAPPY X-BOZES COMING OUT......JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAMES ON PC......I MEAN YOU CAN'T PLAY FFVII/FFVIII/FFIX/FFX/FFX-2 ETC ETC ON YOUR X-BOX SO WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP?!

HAVING CRAPPY IST TEACHERS WHOM CANNOT USE A GODDAMN COMPUTER, I'VE BEEN PRACTICALLY TEACHING IST CLASSES AND I WAS GIVEN A FRIGGING C GRADE AS I HAD TO DO A CRAPPY FIVE MINUTE HOUSEPLAN AS STUPID DUMBASSES IN MY CLASS KEPT ON BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MY COPY OF FFX-2 BACK TOO, I WANT TO SMASH MY ELECTRIC GUITAR, I'M READY TO PEG MY MATHS BOOKS' INTO A RIVER......I HATE DOING MATHS....I SUCK AT MATHS....I WANT PEOPLE TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME WORK IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:38 pm
People having to "advertise", Bloody X-Box in my face!

I DO NOT GAVE A GODDAMN DAMN OVER X-BOX!

So basically....I'm meaning...get over the Box!

Ugh....................................  

Enetirnel

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:41 pm
there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the xbox...and even less wrong with the 360...i had the same problem as you until a year or so ago, and then i immediately went out and bought one.

anyway, my rage is that i'm 19 and my parents treat me like i'm 12...i still live at home (i pretty much have to, as my dead-end job doesn't supply the cash money needed to support myself fully and i can't seem to find a better one around here...)

so, i'm stuck at home tonight, unable to see my girlfriend for 3 days and i have to work all weekend...i think i might just go to sleep now and pretend everything doesn't exist...or perhaps i'll go assassinate more people on Oblivion...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:24 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the xbox...and even less wrong with the 360...i had the same problem as you until a year or so ago, and then i immediately went out and bought one.

anyway, my rage is that i'm 19 and my parents treat me like i'm 12...i still live at home (i pretty much have to, as my dead-end job doesn't supply the cash money needed to support myself fully and i can't seem to find a better one around here...)

so, i'm stuck at home tonight, unable to see my girlfriend for 3 days and i have to work all weekend...i think i might just go to sleep now and pretend everything doesn't exist...or perhaps i'll go assassinate more people on Oblivion...

Uh.....anyways I had a former employee of EA Games attempt to conert me to X-Box 360, There was also a former Square Soft guy working in the same store.......and I swore at the Square Soft guy!

And the EA Games guy ((Jay)) is now a friend of mine, So appart from not having my PS2 for three days....I scored a free copy of Draukenguard 2!!!

Anyways my Rage is.....people STILL trying to convert me to X-Box....anyways Jay & I ran around JB-Hi-Fi dressed as Cloud & Aerith.....anyways we sorta had to run past the Games Shops' in the Mall.....Gawd.....I will NEVER do that again!!!

Anyways appart from being attacked by Final Fantasy Fans.....and having Former Square Soft Employees' sinking to such a unspeakable level of - Respect Points......that's all I'm really Raging about!!!  

Enetirnel

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:27 pm
i'm pissed off cuz my cellphone that i spent SOOO much money on won't friggin' work on Verizon (which is the only company that has an affordable way for me to use one....)

i'm either going to have to get a new phone, or just settle of Cingular or AT&T...which sucks monkey ballz...

and my phone IS SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!! Motorola V80, for those who wish to check it out  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:08 am
*Sighs*

I've forgotten that Mobile Phone Type that looks almost exact to Cloud Strife's in the Advent Children Movie....Dammit! I was going to buy that phone too!

*Grumbles*......I really wanted to get that phone.....

It's FREEZING here too....it's not even Winter! Damn I wish I had Seifer Almasy's nice and warm Trenchcoat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've looked like EVERYWHERE....I can't find the music that was used in the Final Fantasy VII: Last Order Anime....on Downloadable sites as I totally love the remixed Turks Theme....and it
s driving me CRAZY!!!!!!  

Enetirnel

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:48 pm
i'm sorely disappointed that i did not get laid in the past 24 hours...two accounts my fault, one account other peoples. it's not so bad, i guess, as i still got to be with my gf all night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:06 pm
*sigh* to much to be mad about... to much to rant about... just know i'm not doing too good right now...

scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream  

Tyr Hawk

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:30 am
Tyr Hawk
*sigh* to much to be mad about... to much to rant about... just know i'm not doing too good right now...

scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream

that sux0rs...my day actually got infinitely better almost right after i posted that message..hope it gets better, dude

but i do have a rage still: not being able to finish downloading the songs i was working on!!! it sucks!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:31 pm
Having sport on the last day of Term *Grumbles* I don't wanna go today!  

Enetirnel

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:19 am
Gosh....it's Spring Break and I got trapped with friggin homework!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff