Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am
*The bunnies spend a peaceful afternoon in the sunshine while a gentle breeze rustles the grasses. It is so quiet that the only sounds we've heard are the chirping strains of song coming softly through the trees and the occasional splash of a frog leaping in to the river. Soon the breeze becomes a wind, stirring up the leafs in a rather noisy way, causing most every-bunny to pause.

Suddenly, a quiet splash, not much louder than those of the frogs, and with a flash of blinding teeth, a lone and vulnerable little bunny is jerked roughly out of the water by a set of exceptionally large teeth piercing her soft furry neck. As quickly as she is caught, a powerful jerk of the predator's head sends her airborne across the clearing where she lands with a loud thump. The wind stirring up the trees and bushes obscures any trail that might be left behind.

When her bunny friends find Nei1, the only clues left behind are some tiny light-colored fibers. What are they, and where did they come from?*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am
As Nei falls victim to the wolf, the only thing she remembers is a dark shadow over her body as she losses her life in very violet manner.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 am
bandaidd suddenly remembered her prayer-bell and looked through her pack only to find it gone. She thought she must have left in by the river while dressing after her morning prayers. She hurried back downstairs and down to the river where her bell is safe and sound in the exact place she laid it down.

She sensed violence near, though and carefully ventured upriver a bit, where Nei1's clothing was carefully folded on the shore. She had a horrible feeling and wanted to run, but instead called out for Nei1. When there was no answer, she called out, louder and more frantically as she hopped up and down the river, looking for a very nice bunny she hardly knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:15 pm
*On her way to town, Faerie hears bandaidd frantically calling out Nei's name. She follows the voice, hoping quickly towards the riverbanks. Suddenly she stops dead in her tracks. Lying before her is a horrific scene ... the mutilated body of Nei. Faerie screams out in terror ... * Noooo! OMG, it's ... it's Nei! ... Bandaidd! She's over here! *visibly shaken, Faerie drops to her knees, covers her face with her paws and she starts sobbing* This can't be happening again! Oh poor, poor Nei! ... crying  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm
*Hears Faerie scream in terror* OMG…What is going on? *She drops the broom she was using to clean up her new burrow and hops as fast as she can to Faerie.* OH NO! *she rushes to Faerie's side, kneels down beside her and puts her bunny arms around her to comfort her.* OH MY…How horrible! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 am
*ayami awakens and decides to drop in on some of her past bunny friends. she recalls that nei1 lived closest by, so she grabs some ginger snaps and heads over - only no on is there and there is a note on the door to the burrow announcing the death and burial.*
oh no... it can't be?! NOT Not again - not Nei!
*ayami rushes as fast as she can hop to the tavern hoping that someone will be there to talk to about all of this.*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 pm
She focus on the sky above. Strange, she can't recall what as happen to her. Nei slowly sits up and quickly notice the yellow tape that has blocked off the area. "What is going on here?", she asks herself.

Nei gets up only to see herself not getting up, but rather a bloody and twisted mass of flesh. She proceeds to vomits the sight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm
*After finding Nei's mutilated body and barely noticing that Psyzapp was trying to comfort her, some time elapses that Faerie cannot recall through all the tears. She finds herself hopping slowly to town and notices the tavern is open. As she hops in, she sees Ayami sitting at one of the tables and nods to her ... * Hi, Ayami. *Faerie sighs heavily, then goes behind the counter and fixes herself a cup of chamomile tea. For added comfort, she picks up a bottle of clover-pressed whiskey and pours a splash of it into her tea. A few coins she tosses into the honor jar, then slowly hops over to join Ayami* It seems like things were just getting back to normal, and now this had to happen ... again. Poor Nei ... she will be missed greatly. *Faerie again sighs heavily, then takes a sip of her tea*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 pm
bandaidd heard faerie's frightened cry and ran to her. She gasped to see what was left of Nei1. It wasn't even recognizable. It was very, very different to see someone dead and be the someone dead. Much more grisly this way. She felt her throat closing off and willed herself to relax.

She instinctively moved to Faerie and Psyzapp and hugged them without saying a word. There were no words for such an occasion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 am
*Psyzapp trying to fight back the tears and be strong for her new bunny friends turns to Bandaidd* How could this happen? What do we do? Who is the SOB responsible for this madness? We should go to the town tavern and organize a safety patrol or something! Come on Bandaidd. *grabs Bandaidd's paw and hops as fast as she can to the tavern*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 am
*ayami looks up and feels relieved to see the familiar face of faerie. She raises her glass of clover whiskey to Faerie and through the tears wellign up says*
to dear sweat nei. oh this is just so unbelievable faerie... what are we going to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm
Nei closes her eyes to the sight of her body on the ground. She slowly walks away in a daze muttering to herself

I....I...I can't believe it. This has to be a dream. I can not be dead like this. Looks down at herself. I don't remember getting out of the water or getting dressed. Here I am fully dressed in a pink dress.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:25 pm
Damebunny finally rolls out of bed after crashing into it after the bunny wedding on Sunday. Wow, Dame thinks, so many weddings. O.O She stands up and stretches towards the low burrow ceiling fan that was lazily turning in circles. Dame lets out a long, loud YAAAWWWWN, then walks over to the calendar and looks to see what day it is. "Lesse," she picks up a sharpie in her paw and uncaps it, "Sunday was baby bunny cousin's wedding..." She places a paw to the side of her face, "Man, was that fun. Even if I did tear up a little..." Dame chuckles to herself and puts a slash through Sunday. "Now, what day is today..." she caps the marker and picks up her Batman kid watch instead, push a button on the side to see the date, "July 28th," she glances up to the calendar, her eyes bug out. eek "Oh. My. God. I slept for almost two days? GOOD GRIEF." She quick hops in the shower and then starts her VERY late bunny day.

As soon as she steps out of her burrow, she feels the mood on her skin, settling down like a dense fog. She shakes her bunny body, "What...what's going on?" she murmurs, walking down her steps, she almost trips on the lovely giftbasket left there. "Aw, that is so thoughtful," she picks it up and takes it back into the burrow, placing it on the kitchen table. "I'll get to that when I come back." She goes back outside and slowly hops down the lane. Dame is glancing at each bunnyburrow on her street, trying to figure out what has happened, when she passes Nei's door, she stops dead in her tracks. "Oh no..." she whispers, seeing the notices tacked there. A little furry paw covers her mouth, "That's awful..." She looks around, as if she thinks she's going to see the body or ghost...or maybe even the perpetrator. Her eyes are wide, verging on frenzy. Dame takes a few calming breathes and decides to go to the tavern to find out what happened. Her only fear is that she will be accused and executed again, before she even unpacks all her boxes. She tries not to look scared as she enters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm
*ayami spots Dame as she enters the tavern - she gives a shy wave*
hey dame over here come sit with faerie and i
*she lightly pats the chair next to hers*
i'll buy your first drink too
*ayami hops over to the bar deposits some coins and waits for dame's order*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm
Pink dress?? I don't own a pink dress! Something must have happened to me. I really wish I could wake up from this nightmare. I guess I should head home.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff