I agree.
  Not everyone is like that. >.>
View Results

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm
This maike me want to ******** CRY.
A litte girl got raped.
Gang raped.
And so her father said "Oh goodness, look, no hymen. Well, she msut be a WORTHLESS PIECE OF s**t NOW. I WON"T BE ABLE TO SELL HER VIRGINITY ANYMORE. Here, you take her."
I think he was confusing that poor little girl with herself.
That little girl will never understood what happened to her and why, and it will eat her from the inside out that it made her father stop loving her anymore.
He is a worthless piece piece of s**t.
He is a b*****d.
He needs to die.
And I would gladly do it, then welcome that little girl into my household with open arms.
She needs love now more than ever, and by God's name I hope she's getting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am
I KNOW FOUR BOYS WHO BELONG ON MY LIST.  

LiBu

Beloved Shade

Underground Rocksound

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:28 am
That is so sick and wrong.
People like that annoy me so much.
The thing is people don't do anything about it!
Her dad just gave her away because he didn't want her anymore?!
That is sick and wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 am
that is just plain wrong! just plain plain wrong~! but what if the dad was the little girls boss in a couple of 10 years or more XD that woud be payback! and the dudes that rape her would be in jail! i hope that happens to them! or worse! but the little girl will be rich and be happy after this maybe. i beleive in karma and im thinking the boys will get bad of it!  

future ruler of Adedosia

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tennesee baby 101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 am
*Throws up silently.* That is gross!!!!! Oh ya......I did see that artical. I have aol too. Why would anyone do that?? And her dad giving her up! That is just SOOOOOOOOOO crwel! Some people are SICK these day!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 am
That poor girl Then, because she was raped, her father throws her away to Foster Care. Why? She was raped. It wasn't her fault the other boys decided to rape her. I swear, if I had that guys phone number, I wouldn't let him hear the nice side of me. F him.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 am
╔══════════════╗

☞ My heart goes out to that girl.

And that dad can go swimming with cement boots.

Edit: I bet you that the 9 year old didn't truly understand the depth of how he was hurting this girl - or even really what he was doing. That boy is going to have a huge misconception of girls and relationships as long as he lives. ☜

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 am
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

For everyone freaking out about the 9 year old boy being stupid, who's to say he wasn't taught to do things like that? Some parents can be downright sick. You have to think of him and the 10 year old's parents not doing their job. I almost feel bad for those two, having done something like that.
But by 14, I'm pretty sure you'd be smart enough to know whether what you're doing is wrong or right.
I really do feel bad for the 9 year old, though. It seems unlikely that a kid would do something like that without any sort of push, making him do it.
I dunno,
I feel bad for the little girl, though. That's sad.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tejava

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Mrs Sai
User Image
People Need To Start To Understand That Life Fucking Sucks And Is Unfair! Yes What Her Dad Did Was Wrong But Fuck There Aint Shit No One Can Do About It! It Disgusts A Lot Of People But What Is Anyone Going To Do About It? Nothing Cause That's Life And There's No Way To Change It!
User Image

Someone's bitter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image

That poor child.
She's only eight years old.

I actually feel bad for all who is involved.

that father for being so cold hearted.
The boys for being so cruel.
And that little girl.

;_;

I will keep them all in my prayers.

Can anyone send me a link to the story, I want to read the article.

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 am
That's just horrible. Let's hope she makes it through this.

To those who are (subtly) saying the boys and/or the father should die because of this, let's be reasonable, people. Remember the boys' ages.
The oldest is fourteen, so he may have convinced the younger ones to do this, possibly against their will. We don't know and it's not our business.
He more than likely had some sort of issues as well; either parenting or mental or who knows what. Again, we don't know and we don't need to.
Either way, the death penalty is too severe a punishment for rapists. Especially when it comes to minors.
And giving your child to the state isn't illegal the last time I heard. There's no reason to say he deserves to die.

Secondly, to be a devil's advocate, maybe her father abandoned her because he can't handle the stress of dealing with law enforcement and a rape victim.
He's only a human and no one is expected to be able to handle things like this. The mind can only take so much before it snaps.
Be glad he gave her up before he ended up snapping on himself, her or those boys.

On a third note, I do not condone the actions of the boys nor do I praise the father for disowning his child.
But I'm sensible enough to not judge them when I don't know the whole story, which INCLUDES them as well.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:05 pm
Shady-chan
That's just horrible. Let's hope she makes it through this.

To those who are (subtly) saying the boys and/or the father should die because of this, let's be reasonable, people. Remember the boys' ages.
The oldest is fourteen, so he may have convinced the younger ones to do this, possibly against their will. We don't know and it's not our business.
He more than likely had some sort of issues as well; either parenting or mental or who knows what. Again, we don't know and we don't need to.
Either way, the death penalty is too severe a punishment for rapists. Especially when it comes to minors.
And giving your child to the state isn't illegal the last time I heard. There's no reason to say he deserves to die.

Secondly, to be a devil's advocate, maybe her father abandoned her because he can't handle the stress of dealing with law enforcement and a rape victim.
He's only a human and no one is expected to be able to handle things like this. The mind can only take so much before it snaps.
Be glad he gave her up before he ended up snapping on himself, her or those boys.

On a third note, I do not condone the actions of the boys nor do I praise the father for disowning his child.
But I'm sensible enough to not judge them when I don't know the whole story, which INCLUDES them as well.User Image

Wow, thanks actually... I was so up for thinking all those guys were evil, and had to be punished severely, and I while it's still vile and heartwrenching what they all did, you do bring up a good point. Yeah, her life is going to need some serious love in it, and preferably her father should be helping her but it'd be worse if he went crazy and ruined her more.  

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 pm
Ugh. People disgust me.
Not only am I pissed that an 8 year old girl was raped. But then the father just decides that he doesn't want her anymore? Wtf is wrong with him!?
That makes me so mad.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:31 pm
I'm very upset that this situation came to be a reality, but I also am glad that so many people know it's wrong for those boys and that 'father' to do that. It gives me hope when people actually feel bad about seeing situations like this any more.  

Alrescha

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 pm
I knew the world was going to s**t, but geezus.....I didn't think it was this bad....

I'm both saddened and disgusted by this. The little girl's father should've known better than to disown her just because she was sexually violated. It's called rape, meaning that she was forced into it, it's not like she chose to do it, I mean, c'mon she's EIGHT!
Way to abonden your daughter when she needs you the most, Jackass.

Eight-year olds shouldn't even know what rape is, they should be out playing with their friends, not being sexually abused by other children in their age group. It's just so horrifying!

I'm so disappointed in those other boys. 10 - 14 year olds raping and 8 year old?! It's just so hard to believe......
I blame this incident not only on those boys, but on their parents as well, they shouldn't know what rape is at those ages.

That fourteen year old should've known better than to do that as well, he would've been old enough to understand the course of his actions. I'm just......so..disgusted by this.

This little girl has my sympathies, I wish her the very, very best of luck with her future, and I hope she's able to get over this horrific incident in time.
My thoughts are with her.

08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces