Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChloeeCyanide

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 am
"Okay, I guess i should be going off too" She said slinging her bag over her sholder and walking off in the direction of the main School whilst stuffing her book in to her bag.

She turned round and set a little controlled fire on her pile of paper untill they we all burned and she re absorbed the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 am
Takeru walked into the school, eyes examining and probing the decorations. It was really a marvelous school, but did they have what he was looking for? How were the students and faculty? He went to his room and sat down his many bags. He would then leave the room and walk around the hallways to get used to it since he'd be on his own for now on.  

_je veux ton amour

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 am
Tsukasa stared unblinking at the girl, who now seemed to notice her. The skull spirit, seeing what had distracted her, flew over to examine the girl, flying in spirals around her body. Tsukasa stood up and held her hand out, it glowed black for a second and then the 3 books flew into her bag. She walked over the girl and held out her hand again and the skull spirit flew to it like a puppy running to its owner.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 am
Clove tried to shoo the skull spirit away as it circled around her. The girl who was staring at her was now walking towards her. The skull stopped going around her and went back to its owner happily. She must be another witch, she thought to herself. For some strange reason, Clove was scared of her, but she kept her ground as the girl came closer. "Ummm, hi," she said in almost a whisper.  

Au_Chante_Moron

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 am
"Hello" Tsukasa said back to her, in a calm voice. "Why did you save that bird?" She ask, a confused tone to her voice. She had never really understood kindness because she had never receved any as a child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Yukie walked down the hallways occasinaly dodgeing the various groups of people till she go the the music room.

She plonked her stuff down next to the piono stall she was now sitting at. She layed her hands on the ivory keys and started to play out 'Good enough' by Evanescence, As she steadily grew unaware of the world around her. After the long intro she decided the room was deserted enough to sing.  

ChloeeCyanide

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 pm
"Ummm..well," Clove tried to explain, "It was a nice thing to do I guess. I mean, that bird didn't deserve to die, I gave it a second chance to fulfill its life." It was really hard for Clove to explain since she didn't have to help the bird. Maybe it was because she didn't like things to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 pm
"So strange." Tsukasa said, turning her at a slight angle to the left "I don't understand this 'nice'." She was very much confused now, for this other witch seemed to be the exact opposite of her. The skull spirit was playing with her firey hair as she tried to mentally grasp the idea of someone being nice.  

Lady Eevee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 pm
"Well...nice is...umm." Now Clove was confused. Most people knew what nice is and how to be nice, but she had never heard for someone who had never known what 'nice' is and there were so many ways to explain nice. "Nice is hard to explain to someone. It's when you help someone or ssomething, you treat them like you want to be treated, etc, etc." This witch was a whole lot different than her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm
"How you want to be treated?" Tsukasa was extremely confused now and it showed on her face. She had never know anyone to treat her how she wanted to be treated.  

Lady Eevee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Clove started to get a little creeped out. She couldn't even explain this subject anymore. If this girl didn't know what nice is she couldn't answer back, when someone treats you nicely, and this girl was already confused as it is. "Well, how do you want people to act towards you?" Clove asked back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm
"I have only known hate and anger, so I guess the opposite of that." Tsukasa told the girl. "You seem like you don't like me very much." She sad with a sad tone in her voice. This was going to be a repeat of the kids from her old school who couldn't understand her because they couldn't grasp the fact she only had half a soul.  

Lady Eevee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Now Clove felt awful. She didn't even know who this girl is and this girl already knew that Clove was scared of her, but Clove didn't want to be scared of her. "I'm sorry if it seems that way," she said in a sympathetic tone of voice, "I'm not that used to people anyways since I was shunned by everyone from my own school, town and family, but I don't want to not like you. You're different from a lot of the other people I've seen and I don't mean that in a mean way."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 pm
"I know how that goes. I had to leave my old school because the other students.........didn't understand my.........my situation." Tsukasa told her, grasping for the right words.  

Lady Eevee

Au_Chante_Moron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 pm
"Oh." Now Clove felt even worse. They both were loners, two people no one understands. Clove gave a smile. "My name's Clove," she said in her same shy voice.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games