Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Much Makeup Do U Wear? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxatomic chocolate cakexX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:28 pm
tiny bit of eyeliner
mascara
eye shadow
and lip gloss
but it's not a lot of it, it looks natural and i don't wear it everyday just about 2 times a week  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:37 pm
Usually it's eyeliner,foundation and maybe some blush.^.^  

Grotesque Panties

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Lip chap and that's it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 pm
No makeup, unless I'm on a scene performing something. (You know, to look natural on the scene, some eyeliner and something for giving colour to your skin. Looking like a corpse on the scene ain't fun.)

Other than that, I don't need it, and I don't have time for it either. Easy. wink  

SereneSylph

Gracious Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IMoonDancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 am
User Image

I'm a natural girl no fake-up for me!

Edit: yes I meant to call make-up, fake-up instead. I don't believe girls should have to put that stuff on to feel pretty. Models, tv, magazines, Miss America you name it and I find that it ruins our image of beauty.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Tinted lip balm and clear mascara, if I'm wearing any...which I usually don't.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:14 pm
I wear no make-up whatsoever. I really don't think females shold have to wear it to feel beautiful and worthwhile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:23 am
only lipgloss-occasionally  

Nocweed

Goddess-Azuna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:26 pm
lets see i wear a some eyeshadow blended at my outer lids. lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, and foundation cuz otherwise i look pink redface

most girls now go for the natural look, but hey, if your gonna cover up some blemishes why not get fun and dramatic? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 am
None at all :3

wifty

Player

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cherry Fluff

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image

if i'm just stepping out to go shopping/errand i'll put on my trademark salmony-pink lip color and some brown or black eyeliner. if i'm going on a date or somewhere special... same thing but with mascara also. i never wear any facial concealers or powders or foundations.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 pm
Since I can't wear makeup until I'm 12, I only wear chap stick or lip gloss when I remember to bring it to school. Even when I can wear makeup I probably won't wear much, just basic stuff like blush so I don't look so pale, and lip gloss / chap stick. But, I only have to wait until January to wear makeup! YAY! I hope 12 is better than 11 (: P)  

xxDigitalCookie

RegalMenace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:57 pm
quite shocking but im allergic to most types of make up

well the ones with perfumes and alcohol in them

i only wear eyeliner

XD rofl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:21 pm
None. That is, unless it's a really nice occasion. Then, I clean my face and put on a light layer of powder. Then eyeshadow, basic mascara (I have naturally long lashes - fancy mascara makes me look like a freak), blush, and lipstick or gloss. I usually use about four shades of eyeshadow. One skin-colored for the base, colors that match my outfit and coloring patterned from the lashline to the crease, and a touch of highlighter on the brow bone.  

Liviania

oKellyy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm
i wear makeup only in special ocassions. wink  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items