Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 pm
*with her magis spread all through out the Castle, Goddess knows that the young man is looking for something* "Iwish the Cheif would get down here" *she mutters* "I don't think that kid should be here............."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm
*looks at the man standing next to her* "The storm?" *she says* "If you cause storms when you travel, you might want to give a slight warning" *she points to a buffet table, heavely laden with food and drink* "Food's over there. Help yourself. That table will never run out."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm
*thinks to himself*(We'll see about that one) Yeah, sorry, sweatdrop and thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 pm
User ImageThe teenager found a strangely designed door with two statues side by side. The statues resemble an Elven Knight and a Demon Knight. He touches the solid door and the statues started moving. "Finally.. something to do.." he grinned and clenched his fists. "Cmon!"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 pm
*sences that the strange young man has found something that he should not have been able to find, something that should NEVER be awakened* "DAMMIT!!!!" *she shouts* "WHERE IS THE CHEIF???"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 pm
*sniffs the air* hmm that smells like...oh no  

Arazyal

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm
User ImageThe teenager grabbed the last living statue by the head as it tries to speak.
"Y-you m-mustn't.. go t-th-through.." the Elven Knight muffled..
"Now why would you wanna guard something over here? Now I'm way more curious. As for you, well.." He grinned as he crushed the head of the Elven Knight Statue. "Let's see what's over here then.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm
*starts running toward the stairs that lead to the lower leavels, stopping at the food table to grab the werewolf* "Sorry to be like this, but I think I'm going to need your help." *she says*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm
He's not gonna be too happy about this...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm
....damn you Dark the Chief thinks as he continue to speak in her ear,"you will not have what you seek, so beat it!", she yells at him in a stern voice. Pining him to the opposite wall, she steps to him and pulls out her knife in warning"I'm telling you for the last time, touch me again and you'll bleed." Sensing Goddess distress calls to her, she quickly throws Dark in a portal that leads to the outside, back into the misty sea that he came from.

"this had better be good Goddess, there is far to much work to be done for me to be interrupted by foolishness", she said as she materialize next to her.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm
*throws the werewolf over my back and gallops full tilt down the stairs* "KID, YOU HAD BETTER STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" *she yells down*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm
*as the Cheif appears next to her, Goddess is still going after the young man* "Cheif, I'm sorry to drag you away from your work like this, but we've got some one down THERE!!!" *she says, pointing down to the Doors*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:26 pm
Oh! I remember why I came here. To stop that guy. Musta' hit my head pretty hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm
User ImageThe teenager grins as the persons showed up behind him. "Tell me something ladies.. what do you know about this mansion?" He chuckled as he shows a black beating heart on his hand. "Why would you be so secretive about something like this?" He squeezed the heart a bit tighter causing it to beat faster.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm
*to the werewolf on her back* "You KNEW about this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why didn't you say anything before?!?!?!?!?!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff